- » Swedish Holiday
Swedish Holiday Recipes
Enjoy our collection of swedish holiday recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for swedish holiday recipes.
It’s spice rather than vast amounts of sticky sugar that lend distinction to these light and tasty cinnamon rolls. Enjoy it with your family and friends. - 98.0032
Swedish Pot Roast
Trim excess fat from roast.
Sprinkle salt into skillet.
Brown the meat slowly on both sides. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Cover skillet; reduce heat (220°).
Stick cloves in onions.
Add to meat along with carrots, celery, 1/3 cup water, corn syrup, and... - 49.3019
Swedish Meat Balls
This Swedish Meat Balls is a much delectable version of the original. Try out this simple and easy to make recipe for Swedish Meat Balls and find your taste-buds reeling with delight! - 49.2931
Swedish Tea Rings
Cream the butter and sugar together till fluffy.
Add the egg yolk and vanilla.
Work in the flour, using your hands if necessary, until the dough is smooth.
Shape the dough into 36 balls and dip into the egg white.
Roll in the chopped almonds.
Place on a... - 47.7484
Microwave Swedish Meatballs
1. In a bowl, slightly beat the eggs and stir in bread crumbs and milk.
2. In a microwave oven, place a bowl and add butter into it. Stir in onion and cook it on HIGH (9) for about 2 minutes until the onions turn translucent.
3. Stir cooked... - 47.5427
Swedish Cardamom Braid
Use very warm water (105°F.to 115°F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm (80°F.to 90°F.) for compressed.
Sprinkle dry yeast or crumble cakes into water.
Let stand a few minutes; then stir until dissolved.
Pour hot milk over 1/2 cup of the sugar, the salt, and... - 47.5279
Parsley Swedish Meatballs
Combine ground beef, egg, bread crumbs, 1/4 cup milk, onion, parsley, salt, allspice and pepper.
Shape into 1 1/4-inch meatballs (about 30) and arrange in oblong baking dish.
TO HEAT BY TIME Set Power Select at MEDIUM for 9 to 10 minutes.
Stir once, halfway... - 45.2947
Swedish Green Beans
1) Take a saucepan and put vinegar, sugar and bouillon powder in it. Bring the mixture to a boil.
2) Mix cornstarch with water and add the mixture to the pan.
3) Cook until mixture becomes thick and clean, stirring constantly.
4) Add cabbage and bring... - 44.7534
These Swedish Twists taste incredible ! This fruity bread with cinnamon, almond and cherry toppings is a sure party hit. Try these Swedish Twists beforehand and see for yourself if you like them. - 44.7304
In a blender, combine the first six in-gredients.
Cover and process until blended.
Heat a lightly greased 8-in nonstick skillet; pour 1/4 cup batter in- to center of skillet.
Lift and tilt pan to evenly coat bottom.
Cook until top appears dry; turn and cook... - 44.3357
Swedish Onion Casserole
1. Peel, slice and fry onions in melted butter until tender and pale golden brown.
2. Place in a casserole or ovenproof dish. Arrange sliced hard-boiled eggs over top.
3. Cover with prepared cheese sauce and cook in a hot oven at 205° C (400° F) or Gas 6... - 43.4726
1. Take a bowl and add all ingredients and blend them well.
2. Roll into small balls using a little seasoned flour.
3. Take a skillet and add 2 tbsp of oil or fat and heat it. Saute the meatballs until they turn golden on all sides and cook them well.... - 42.0995
1. Preheat oven to 300°F.
2. In a medium bowl, with wooden spoon or portable electric mixer, cream butter until soft and fluffy.
3. Beat in sugar until well combined. Add egg yolks and beat until light and fluffy.
4. Gradually stir in the flour, 1/2 cup at a... - 42.0001
Cream butter and sugar.
Add eggs, one at a time.
Add flour mixture and vanilla.
Put dough into a cookie press and make round rings.
Keep remaining dough in refrigerator.
Decorate with cherry bits and citron slips to make a wreath.
Bake at 325... - 38.4146
Swedish Cream Cookies
Mix first 4 ingredients thoroughly.
Roll out on sugared board to 1/8 inch thickness.
Cut with tiny fancy cutters.
Bake on greased cookie sheets in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) for about 8 minutes.
Put together with melted chocolate, putting a dot... - 38.2006
1. In a slow cooker add all ingredients and mix together.
2. Cover and cook on low for 1 to 2hour.
3. Serve hot. - 37.7221
Are you looking for a dish easy to cook? Then try this Swedish Meatball recipe. You would have no trouble at all in cooking it and its taste would also be uncompromising. People would be impressed at your culinary skill. - 36.3485
1. In a bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy, add egg and vanilla into it and beat well
2. Sift together flour and baking powder and mix it into a smooth dough; shape the dough into small balls and press them down and force through the... - 36.0506
1. Bring the water to a boil, add the spices and orange peel tied in a cheesecloth bag, cover and simmer ten minutes.
2. Add the almonds, raisins, prunes and enough additional water to cover the fruit. Cover and simmer twenty minutes.
3. Add the Bordeaux... - 35.4205
1. In a large saucepan, add all the ingredients and heat slowly, taking crea not to boil
2. Allow to stand for half an hour so that the flavours blend in; reheat nad strain
3. Serve in heatproof glasses - 35.402
Meatballs Swedish Style
Swedish meatballs make every holiday gathering even more special because you guest will know that every bite is made was made by hand and the pan gravy in this dish makes it extra more special. - 0
Swedish Holiday Recipes By Category