- » Swedish Fish
Swedish Fish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of swedish fish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for swedish fish recipes.
Swedish Fish Mould
1. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.).
2. Grind the raw fish three or four times. Blend in the butter and seasonings and cream until smooth.
3. Beat together the egg yolks, flour and milk. Add by spoonfuls to the fish, beating constantly until the mixture is... - 39.4257
Swedish Fish Pudding
Ask the fishmonger to bone and skin 1 1/4 lb. fresh salmon and 3/4 lb. any firm white fish such as sole, cod, hake.
Cut the fish in pieces and beat to a pulp in a wooden bowl using a potato masher or mallet.
Remove any tiny membranes as they appear.
Beat... - 38.4968
Swedish Fish Rolls
Salt fish fillet.
Rub well with lemon juice and spread mayonnaise on one side.
Place the carrot, celery, pickles and onions in the fish; roll jelly-roll fashion.
Fasten edges with toothpicks.
Spread butter over top.
In an oven-proof glass baking dish, bake in... - 31.6074
You May Also Like!
Swedish Fish Soda
Do you like eating the Swedish fish? Not the fishy fish, the soft and chewy fish shaped candies that are full of sweet fruity flavor from head to tail! Now you can drink them! Here is a cocktail that tastes just like the Swedish fish! Obviously it’s got an... - 104.84
Classic Swedish snack !! This is a video to prepare glavlax. This uses aromatic spice mixture of bay leaf and cardamom with fish to prepare an exotic dish. A soulful snack is easy to prepare and a great hit at dinner parties as a starter. - 89.811
Swedish Style Baked Turbot
Dry fish; place in greased baking dish.
Season with salt and pepper and brush with melted butter.
Add confectioners' sugar to tomatoes and spread over fish; cover with onions.
Bake 20 minutes in a 375° oven.
Pour cream over fish and bake for an additional 10... - 33.6817
Swedish Baked Herrings
Fillet the herrings and rub them well with the salt.
Put in a shallow baking dish, letting the fillets overlap slightly.
Mix the vinegar, water, sugar, pepper, and cloves together and pour over the fish.
Sprinkle the crumbs on top.
Bake until the flesh flakes... - 32.1233
1) Rinse the crayfish under cold water.
2) In a large pot, bring the 2 1/2 quarts water, salt, sugar and dill flowers to a boil.
3) Add the crayfish in the boiling water, cover immediately, bring back to a boil and allow to boil for another 7... - 34.4517
Swedish Gravad Lax
Gravad lax, in the older days was made by fishermen, who salted the salmon and lightly fermented it by burying it in the sand above the high-tide line. But now a jewel in the menus of high end restaurants is a beautiful creation of curing meat with salt and... - 42.2849
Swedish Pot Roast
Trim excess fat from meat.
Sprinkle 1 teaspoon salt in Dutch oven; brown meat slowly on all sides in Dutch oven.
Stick cloves into onions.
Add to meat along with carrots, celery, the 1/3 cup water, corn syrup, and anchovies.
Cover and simmer till meat is... - 43.1664
Grease a shallow baking dish.
Add the bacon.
Beat the eggs and season well.
Add the milk and pour over the bacon.
Bake in a moderate oven until set.
This may be varied by using chopped, smoked fish in place of the bacon. - 27.2803
Swedish Cold Salmon With Mustard Sauce
Two days before: With sharp knife, carefully remove skin from salmon.
Cut salmon in half along bone; remove bone.
Combine sugar, salt, and pepper; mix well.
Use about one third of sugar mixture to sprinkle both sides of salmon, lightly rubbing into... - 34.8772
Swedish Salmon And Vegetable Salad
1. Flake the salmon and add it to a bowl along with cucumber, tomatoes and peas and mix them lightly.
2. Take another bowl; add sugar, lemon juice, pepper, salt and mayonnaise and blend them by running hand mixer.
3. Stir the mayonnaise mixture into... - 42.1565
Swedish Fish Recipes By Category