- » Swedish Egg
Swedish Egg Recipes
Enjoy our collection of swedish egg recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for swedish egg recipes.
Swedish Sans Rival Torte
Beat egg whites with cream of tartar until foamy throughout.
Using an egg beater or electric mixer, beat in confectioners' sugar, 2 tablespoons at a time, beating after each addition until sugar is thoroughly blended (Do not beat in sugar any faster or... - 47.9046
Swedish Tea Ring
1. Sprinkle Crumble cake yeast or plain dry yeast into warm water.
2. Use very warm water (105° to 115°F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm water (80° to 90°F.) for compressed.
3. Let stand for a few minutes, then stir until dissolved.
4. Sift flour, measure,... - 47.0355
Swedish Oven Omelette
If you are bored of the usual, take delight in this super-delicious recipe for Swedish Oven Omelet. This Swedish Oven Omelet is perfect for a weekend special or to serve for special occasion. Finally you have something delicious, yet simple to make! - 44.8404
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2. Slice the cheese in slivers and soften it by adding to the top of a double boiler.
3. Gradually add the milk and stir the mixture until it turns smooth.
4. Fold in seasonings and chives.
5. When done... - 44.2291
1) Combine eggs, sugar and salt and beat well.
2) Add the remaining ingredients and beat until smooth to form the batter.
3) Preheat the oven to 375 °F.
4) Heat fat in the oven.
5) Heat rosette iron in hot fat for 2 minutes.
6) Remove... - 41.9788
1) Heat oil in heavy pot to 365°F, 5 minutes prior to frying.
2) In a clean bowl, whisk whole eggs and egg yolks until soft and fluffy.
3) Blend in butter, brandy, sugar, and lemon rind and beat well.
4) Fold in the flour gently.
5) On... - 41.737
Beat egg whites until very stiff.
Gradually beat in sugar.
Beat until stiff and glossy.
Beat in nuts and cocoa.
Grease 2 cookie sheets and mark 8-inch circles on each sheet.
Spread the meringue mixture out into 8-inch circles and bake in preheated slow oven... - 41.5337
Swedish Rosettes Or Patty
Sift flour, measure and resift 3 times with salt and sugar.
Add egg yolks to the milk and beat with a rotary egg beater.
Add the salad oil.
Combine the dry ingredients with the liquid and beat to a smooth batter.
Heat fat for deep fat frying to 370° F.
To... - 40.7295
Rosettes Swedish Patty Shells For Savory Fillings
Begin heating fat in a deep fat fryer; use a deep fat thermometer.
Beat eggs, milk, sugar, and salt just to blend, sprinkle in flour, a little at a time, and beat until smooth.
When fat reaches 355-65° F. heat iron by submerging in hot fat 10 seconds.
Lift... - 38.2538
Are you looking for a dish easy to cook? Then try this Swedish Meatball recipe. You would have no trouble at all in cooking it and its taste would also be uncompromising. People would be impressed at your culinary skill. - 36.3485
Combine all ingredients; beat with rotary beater till smooth.
Bake in moderately hot, lightly greased electric skillet (375°), using 2 tablespoons batter for each pancake.
Spread batter quickly and evenly to make thin cakes, 6 inches in diameter.
When... - 29.8135
Swedish Egg Recipes By Category