- » Swede Mash
Swede Mash Recipes
Enjoy our collection of swede mash recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for swede mash recipes.
You May Also Like!
1. In a pot cook the swedes on a low heat covered with salted water until tender (approximately half an hour).
2. Remove; mix with the margarine and season as per your taste.
3. Serve hot a side dish.
It can be a good dish for Sunday... - 30.693
Bashed Neeps And Chappit Tatties
Cook the potatoes and swedes separately. Drain. Puree the swedes with half the butter. Cook over high heat to drive off the moisture. Season. Mash and cream the potatoes with the milk and remaining butter. Season. Pile the vegetables side by side in a warmed... - 18.3612
Neeps N Tatties
Cook the swede and potatoes in boiling salted water until tender.
Drain well, then mash very thoroughly.
Season well with salt, pepper and nutmeg, then beat in the butter. - 26.7936
Learn how to make dinner in a jam jar! - 108.759
Cheese And Vegetable Roll
Wash and pick over the lentils and cook until just tender.
Boil and mash the turnip and mix with lentils, cheese, crumbs and seasoning.
Use chopped fresh herbs if liked Place in greased baking dish, dot with butter and bake in moderate oven for about 20... - 19.7395
Corned Beef Mould
Mix together the swede, mustard and vinegar, then add the remaining ingredients and combine well.
Press into a 500 g/1 lb pudding basin.
Put a plate on top and then a weight and leave for 4 hours.
Turn out of the basin and cut into slices. - 28.3803
A Tasty, Low Fat "Potato-Pie" Dish - 41.8925
1. Peel and chop the vegetables. Cook in boiling salted water until soft, about 20 minutes.
2. Drain and mash.
3. Add the breadcrumbs, cream, nutmeg, seasonings and beaten eggs. Mix well.
4. Pour into a well-buttered ovenproof dish, dot with the butter.
5.... - 32.4999
1. Dice and blanch Swede in hot water for 3 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 375 degree F.
3. In very hot pan, pour oil, and drop meat in it. Break and cook until caramelized. Remove from the pan and set it aside.
4. In the same pan, drop... - 118.731
Pork Cheeks In Spices And Bashed Neeps
1. Heat oven to 150C/fan 130C/gas 2
2. Trim any large pieces of pork cheeks and cut each cheek intoo smaller pieces
3. In a large frying pan, heat olive oil and add pork chops seasoned with salt and pepper to it; fry for about two... - 42.6206