- » Swanson Chicken Broth
Swanson Chicken Broth Recipes
Enjoy our collection of swanson chicken broth recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for swanson chicken broth recipes.
Swanson's Chicken Veronique
Rub chicken well with cut side of lemon.
Sprinkle with salt.
Let dry on rack for 15 minutes.
Heat butter in skillet until bubbly.
Brown chicken in butter, about 10-15 minutes, turning with tongs.
Pour in sauterne and broth; spoon over chicken.
Cover and... - 36.8839
Swanson Sausage And Spinach Soup
1. Spray a large saucepan with cooking spray and heat over medium-high for 1 minute. Add sausage and cook until browned, stirring often. Pour off fat.
2. Add broth, oregano, onion and carrot. Bring to a boil. Cover and cook over low heat for 10 minutes, or... - 29.4317
Swanson Rosemary Chicken & Vegetables
BRUSH chicken with butter. Place chicken and vegetables in roasting pan. Sprinkle with rosemary. Mix broth and orange juice and pour half of broth mixture over all.
ROAST at 375°F. for 1 hour.
STIR vegetables. Add remaining broth mixture to pan. Roast 30... - 33.2891
Swanson Spinach Tortellini Soup
MIX broth, garlic and pepper in saucepot. Heat to a boil. Stir in tortellini.
COOK over medium heat 10 minutes. Add spinach. Cook 5 minutes or until tortellini is done. - 25.9991
Harvest Bowl Soup
In 6-quart Dutch oven over medium heat, in hot oil, cook onions, carrots and celery with garlic and Italian seasoning until vegetables are tender, stirring often.
Stir in remaining ingredients, except kidney beans and zucchini.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat to... - 38.5899
White Bean Chili With Chicken
Chef David Bishop teaching how to prepare "White bean chili with chicken". This is a great dish the the whole family will love. - 0
Chicken Vegetable Soup
I use 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans Swanson low-fat chicken broth and water to make 4 cups.
Rinse, then soak barley in cold water for 1/2 hour; drain.
Place the chicken in a large, heavy soup pot.
Add the chicken broth and water; bring to a boil over high heat,... - 39.1433
Saute the onions and celery in butter.
Add cornbread and biscuit crumbs.
Season with salt and pepper.
Moisten with 3/4 can chicken broth.
Flour and brown quail in a skillet.
Stuff quail (allowing 1 cup of dressing to 1 pound of dressed... - 41.1358
Culinary Carrie: Quick Chicken And Dumplings
1. Chop the onion and shred the whole cooked chicken, reserve the carcass for making stocks.
2. In a large stock pot pour some oil and sauté the onion for 5 minutes or until translucent, add the chicken broth and stir.
3. Add the sage,... - 107.129
Harvest Bowl Soup
1. Using 6-quart Dutch oven over medium heat, in hot oil, cook onions, carrots and celery with garlic and Italian seasoning until vegetables are tender, stirring often.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients, except kidney beans and zucchini and let it heat... - 45.9759
Pork Chop And Rice Casserole
Trim excess fat from pork chops and use to grease skillet.
Remove pieces of fat before browning chops.
Sprinkle chops with seasonings.
Brown chops on both sides.
Add onion, green pepper, rice, carrot and chicken broth.
Cover and cook at 325° for 1 hour - 35.4894
Glazed Stuffed Cornish Hens
1. Remove giblets and neck from inside hens (reserve for another use if desired). Rinse hens; pat dry. Split hens along backbone and breastbone; set aside.
2. In 3-quart microwave-safe bowl, combine butter, onion and peppers. Cover with vented plastic wrap;... - 30.2476
Chicken Corn Soup Santa Fe
1. In 2-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine butter and garlic. Cover with lid; microwave on high 30 seconds or until butter is melted.
2. Stir in broth, water, corn, chicken, peppers and cumin. Cover; microwave on high 5 minutes or until hot and... - 35.6833
Egg Drop Soup With Ham
1. In 2-quart microwave-safe casserole, stir together broth, cornstarch, vinegar and soy sauce until smooth; stir in ham, snow peas and onions. Cover with lid; microwave on high 10 minutes or until boiling, stirring twice during cooking.
2. With fork, stir... - 30.2511
Greek Lemon Soup
1. In 2-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine broth and orzo. Cover with lid; microwave on high 8 minutes or until boiling. Stir soup.
2. Reduce power to 50%. Cover; microwave 18 minutes or until orzo is tender, stirring once during cooking.
3. In small... - 27.2268
Oriental Vegetable Soup
1. In 2-quart microwave-safe casserole, stir together broth, soy sauce, sherry and ginger. Stir in beans and carrot. Cover with lid; microwave on high 10 minutes or until soup is boiling and vegetables are tender-crisp.
2. Stir in tofu. Let stand, covered, 2... - 28.2585
Spinach Potato Soup
In 3-quart saucepan over mediumheat, in hot butter, cook leeks until tender, stirring often.
Add potatoes, broth and water.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat to low.
Cover, simmer until potatoes arc tender, stirring occasionally.
Stir in spinach, lemon juice and... - 39.1053
1. Separate fish fillets, reserving seasoning packet. Arrange fish on microwave-safe plate. Microwave, uncovered, on high 1 minute or until fish is pliable. Cut fish into 1-inch pieces; set aside.
2. In 3-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine celery and fa... - 30.1462
Corn Bread Stuffing
1. Crumble sausage into 3-quart microwave-safe casserole; stir in onion and celery. Cover with lid; microwave on high 5 minutes or until sausage is no longer pink, stirring once during cooking to break up meat.
2. Stir in butter, apples and broth. Cover;... - 30.4187
1. In 3-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine butter, onion and curry. Cover with lid; microwave on high 4 minutes or until onion is tender, stirring once during cooking.
2. In large bowl, toss lamb with flour. Stir lamb and flour into casserole. Cover;... - 38.2571
1. In 2-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine butter, barley, onion, garlic and thyme. Cover with lid; microwave on high 4 minutes or until onion is tender, stirring once during cooking.
2. Stir in broth. Cover; microwave on high 5 minutes or until... - 34.7386
Microwave Saffron Rice
1. In 2-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine oil and garlic. Cover with lid; microwave on high 1 minute.
2. Stir in rice, broth, water and saffron. Cover; microwave on high 10 minutes. Stir.
3. Reduce power to 50%. Cover; microwave 10 minutes or until... - 30.043
Mandarin Cranberry Rice Dressing
1. In a medium saucepan, combine rice, vegetable blend, and chicken broth. Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
2. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Remove from heat and let stand about 5 minutes or until broth is absorbed.
4. Stir in mandarin oranges, cranberry... - 32.6761
Low Salt Spicy Black Bean
1. Sort and wash the beans and place them in a large Dutch oven;
2. Add water about two inches above the surface of the beans and allow it to boil and cook for a couple of minutes
3. Drain the beans and combine them with chicken broth, and the eight... - 43.3976
1. Place flour in a large saucepan. Cook over medium-high heat 7 minutes or until very brown, stirring constantly with a whisk. (If flour browns too fast, remove from heat; stir constantly until it cools down.) Place browned flour in a small bowl.
2. Heat oil... - 33.1189