- » Swanson Canned Chicken
Swanson Canned Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of swanson canned chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for swanson canned chicken recipes.
Creamed Chicken In Patty Shells
1. Place onion in 2-quart microwave-safe casserole. Cover with lid; microwave on high 1 1/2 minutes or until tender.
2. Stir in soup until smooth. Stir in cheese, milk, pimento and sherry. Gently fold in chicken. Cover; microwave on high 5 minutes or until... - 30.9125
Champignon Chicken Pate
1. In a bowl, combine mayonnaise with onion, parsley and Worcestershire sauce.
2. Whisk with a fork.
3. Empty in the Chunk chicken and add mushrooms.
4. Mix thoroughly.
5. Cover the bowl and refrigerate the pate until chilled and ready to serve.... - 37.9808
Hot Chicken And Cheese Canapes
1. Preheat the broiler on medium
2. In a bowl, combine mayonnaise with cheese, and hot sauce.
3. Whisk with a fork until smooth.
4. Empty in the Chunk chicken and stir in with celery and parsley.
5. Mix thoroughly.
6. Spread the mixture... - 41.4805
Chicken Salad And Egg Club
1) In a mixing bowl, combine chicken, celery, onions, dressing and chill in a refrigerator.
2) Arrange the lettuce on 2 slices toast.
3) Spread with the chicken mixture.
4) Top each with slice toast, additional lettuce, tomato and egg slices.
5) Top... - 40.3213
Sweet And Sour Chicken With Peppers
1. In 2-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine oil, onions and peppers. Cover with lid; microwave on high 2 minutes or until peppers are nearly tender, stirring once during cooking.
2. Drain pineapple, reserving 3 tablespoons juice. In small bowl, stir... - 33.0244
Chicken Potato Topper
1. In 1 1/2-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine carrots, celery, onion and water. Cover with lid; microwave on high 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring once during cooking.
2. Stir in soup, milk, pepper and sage. Cover; microwave on high 3... - 34.3731
Chicken And Asparagus Rarebit
1. In a small saucepan, combine soup, water and cheese.
2. Place on a low flame and heat, stirring, until the cheese melts and the mixture is thick and bubbly.
3. Add the chicken to the sauce and heat through.
4. Arrange 2 toasts per... - 36.9324
Chicken Vegetable Soup
I use 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans Swanson low-fat chicken broth and water to make 4 cups.
Rinse, then soak barley in cold water for 1/2 hour; drain.
Place the chicken in a large, heavy soup pot.
Add the chicken broth and water; bring to a boil over high heat,... - 39.1433
Curried Apple And Chicken Dip
1. In a non-metallic bowl, combine the mayonnaise with orange juice and curry powder.
2. Whisk with a fork or wire whisk, to blend well until smooth and creamy.
3. Add remaining ingredients to it and stir well.
4. Season to taste.
5. Serve... - 39.3801
Chicken Stuffed Mushrooms
1. Remove mushroom stems. Chop enough stems to measure 1/2 cup; reserve remaining stems for another use.
2. Arrange mushroom caps, stem-side down, on 10-inch microwave-safe plate lined with paper towels, placing large caps around outside. Microwave,... - 35.0249
Chicken In The Snow
1. In a medium bowl, add the cottage cheese and cream well with a spoon until smooth
2. Add remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
3. Spread this filling bread.
4. If making open sandwiches, garnish with green pepper strips. - 34.0852
Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
1. In small bowl, combine chicken, tomato, chilies and oregano; set aside.
2. In 1-quart microwave-safe casserole, stir soup until smooth; stir in sour cream, enchilada sauce and lemon juice. Cover with lid; microwave at 50% power 5 minutes or until heated... - 37.6397
Springtime Chicken And Rice
1. In 3-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine oil, green pepper and onions. Cover with lid; microwave on high 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring once during cooking.
2. Stir in rice, water chestnuts and ham. Cover; microwave on high 5... - 33.9634
Chicken Corn Soup Santa Fe
1. In 2-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine butter and garlic. Cover with lid; microwave on high 30 seconds or until butter is melted.
2. Stir in broth, water, corn, chicken, peppers and cumin. Cover; microwave on high 5 minutes or until hot and... - 35.6833
Orange-flavored Oriental Chicken Salad
1. In 1 1/2-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine soy sauce, orange juice, vinegar and oil. Stir in carrots and pepper. Cover with lid; microwave on high 2 minutes or until vegetables are softened. Stir in snow peas. Cover; microwave on high 1 minute or... - 35.1826
Cheddar Chicken Puffs
1. In a deep fat fryer or in a large frying pan, heat about 3 inches of oil.
2. In a bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix thoroughly.
3. Shape the mixture into walnut size balls (about 1/2 inch).
4. If too moist, roll them in... - 39.3766
Garden Chicken Salad
1. To prepare dressing: In small bowl or shaker jar, combine first 7 ingredients until well blended; set aside.
2. Pierce potatoes with fork in several places. Arrange potatoes in corners of 8- by 8-inch microwave-safe baking dish; arrange green beans in... - 38.5468
Harvest Bowl Soup
1. Using 6-quart Dutch oven over medium heat, in hot oil, cook onions, carrots and celery with garlic and Italian seasoning until vegetables are tender, stirring often.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients, except kidney beans and zucchini and let it heat... - 45.9759
Copenhagen Open Face
1. On a clean work surface arrange bread slices.
2. On each, layer lettuce.
3. Divide the can of chicken equally, arranging the chunks evenly over the lettuce.
4. Top with tomatoes and sliced green onion.
5. Whisk the mayonnaise with a fork until... - 39.136
White Bean Chili With Chicken
Chef David Bishop teaching how to prepare "White bean chili with chicken". This is a great dish the the whole family will love. - 0
Saute the onions and celery in butter.
Add cornbread and biscuit crumbs.
Season with salt and pepper.
Moisten with 3/4 can chicken broth.
Flour and brown quail in a skillet.
Stuff quail (allowing 1 cup of dressing to 1 pound of dressed... - 41.1358
Pork Chop And Rice Casserole
Trim excess fat from pork chops and use to grease skillet.
Remove pieces of fat before browning chops.
Sprinkle chops with seasonings.
Brown chops on both sides.
Add onion, green pepper, rice, carrot and chicken broth.
Cover and cook at 325° for 1 hour - 35.4894
12 O Clock Whistle Sandwich
1) In a mixing bowl, put all the ingredients except bread.
2) Chill in the refrigerator.
3) Serve the mixture as sandwich spread on slices of bread. - 32.8076
Spinach Potato Soup
In 3-quart saucepan over mediumheat, in hot butter, cook leeks until tender, stirring often.
Add potatoes, broth and water.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat to low.
Cover, simmer until potatoes arc tender, stirring occasionally.
Stir in spinach, lemon juice and... - 39.1053
Harvest Bowl Soup
In 6-quart Dutch oven over medium heat, in hot oil, cook onions, carrots and celery with garlic and Italian seasoning until vegetables are tender, stirring often.
Stir in remaining ingredients, except kidney beans and zucchini.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat to... - 38.5899
1. Place flour in a large saucepan. Cook over medium-high heat 7 minutes or until very brown, stirring constantly with a whisk. (If flour browns too fast, remove from heat; stir constantly until it cools down.) Place browned flour in a small bowl.
2. Heat oil... - 33.1189
Oriental Vegetable Soup
1. In 2-quart microwave-safe casserole, stir together broth, soy sauce, sherry and ginger. Stir in beans and carrot. Cover with lid; microwave on high 10 minutes or until soup is boiling and vegetables are tender-crisp.
2. Stir in tofu. Let stand, covered, 2... - 28.2585
Greek Lemon Soup
1. In 2-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine broth and orzo. Cover with lid; microwave on high 8 minutes or until boiling. Stir soup.
2. Reduce power to 50%. Cover; microwave 18 minutes or until orzo is tender, stirring once during cooking.
3. In small... - 27.2268
Egg Drop Soup With Ham
1. In 2-quart microwave-safe casserole, stir together broth, cornstarch, vinegar and soy sauce until smooth; stir in ham, snow peas and onions. Cover with lid; microwave on high 10 minutes or until boiling, stirring twice during cooking.
2. With fork, stir... - 30.2511
Mandarin Cranberry Rice Dressing
1. In a medium saucepan, combine rice, vegetable blend, and chicken broth. Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
2. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Remove from heat and let stand about 5 minutes or until broth is absorbed.
4. Stir in mandarin oranges, cranberry... - 32.6761
Low Salt Spicy Black Bean
1. Sort and wash the beans and place them in a large Dutch oven;
2. Add water about two inches above the surface of the beans and allow it to boil and cook for a couple of minutes
3. Drain the beans and combine them with chicken broth, and the eight... - 43.3976
1. Separate fish fillets, reserving seasoning packet. Arrange fish on microwave-safe plate. Microwave, uncovered, on high 1 minute or until fish is pliable. Cut fish into 1-inch pieces; set aside.
2. In 3-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine celery and fa... - 30.1462
1. In 2-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine butter, barley, onion, garlic and thyme. Cover with lid; microwave on high 4 minutes or until onion is tender, stirring once during cooking.
2. Stir in broth. Cover; microwave on high 5 minutes or until... - 34.7386
Microwave Saffron Rice
1. In 2-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine oil and garlic. Cover with lid; microwave on high 1 minute.
2. Stir in rice, broth, water and saffron. Cover; microwave on high 10 minutes. Stir.
3. Reduce power to 50%. Cover; microwave 10 minutes or until... - 30.043
1. In 3-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine butter, onion and curry. Cover with lid; microwave on high 4 minutes or until onion is tender, stirring once during cooking.
2. In large bowl, toss lamb with flour. Stir lamb and flour into casserole. Cover;... - 38.2571
Sweet And Spunky Dip
1. Place pineapple with its juice in blender or food processor. Cover; blend until smooth. Pour into 2-cup glass measure.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients. Microwave, uncovered, on high 3 minutes or until bubbling, stirring once during cooking.
3. Serve... - 25.4296