- » Sushi Roll
Sushi Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sushi roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sushi roll recipes.
Chinese New Year Raw Sushi Rolls
Gung Hay Fa Choy! Celebrate the Chinese New Year with these incredible raw foods. Here is a complete Asian inspired raw food meal that you can make to impress your friends and family and influence them into going raw! A delicious Apple and Ginger Cocktail... - 131.928
Tuna Salmon Sushi Roll
These sushi rolls look and taste amazing. Use very fresh raw tuna and salmon. These are just like California Rolls with crab meat, avocado and cucumber but topped with tuna and salmon that make the sushi look very pretty. These are perfect for a party... - 121.492
Learn how to make this inside-out sushi roll with this step by step video. This Americanized version of sushi made with crab-sticks, avocado and cucumber, is really easy to make at home and even more when you have the sushiquick roller. You can use the... - 119.777
California Sardines Sushi Roll
If you are a fan of one of the most popular finger foods, sushi rolls, you are going to love this Sardine sushi roll. Sushi rolls make for great finger foods. You can vary this dish by replacing it with tuna. This is so delicious! - 117.508
Summer Sushi Roll
If you think sushi is too tricky to make at home then follow these tips for preparing light and healthy veggie sushi and you'll be rolling in no time! This Japanese delicacy is so simple to make, yet so flavourful and they look very pretty on a plate. These... - 115.55
Dragon Roll Sushi
The dragon roll is an outside thick roll that is wrapped with thinly sliced avocado. The green layers of the avocado resembles the scales of a dragon. This Dragon Roll consists of salmon, cucumber and avocado. This is a beautiful appetizer to serve during the... - 115.255
Specialty Sushi Roll Rice Base
1. Cut nori sheet into half.
2. Place a bamboo mat on counter top, and lay saran wrap on it.
3. Put rice on saran wrap.
4. In a bowl, mix water and rice vinegar. Wet your hands with the mixture, and gently pat rice to spread evenly. Do not smash the... - 111.41
Cool Sushi Roll
1. Lay 1 nori sheet, shiny side down, on the sushi mat.
2. Wet your fingers with water and spread about 1/4 cup of the rice evenly onto the nori.
3. Sprinkle the tobiko evenly over the rice. Turn the sheet of nori over so that the rice side is... - 110.648
Low Carb Hot And Spicy Tuna Sushi Rolls
1. In a bowl add the cauliflower, cayenne, salt, ginger powder and cream cheese.
2. Mix until the ingredients are well incorporated and sticky.
3. On a bamboo mat, place 1 nori sheet.
4. Place 3 tablespoon of the sticky mixture and spread until a... - 110.564
Shrimp In A Sushi Roll
Sushi rolls! Not as difficult as you think, but a lot more delicious than you think! Nikki shows you how to spruce up your next party menu…add on sushi! She demonstrates a simple shrimp sushi roll that requires a little technique, but is not difficult to... - 110.517
Sushi Roll Rice Base
1. Cut nori sheet into half.
2. Lay saran wrap on top of the bamboo mat.
3. Pat and spread sushi rice gently and evenly on top of sheet.
4. Put nori right on the top of rice.
5. Top it with your favorite filling, roll, cut into slices and... - 108.953
Rawgosia012 - Raw Food
Make some excellent raw and vegan sushi rolls in your own kitchen. Watch this video to learn how to make amazingly healthy sushi rolls with a sweet sauce made from dates and tomato. The dash of orange juice in the sauce enhances the flavor of the sauce to... - 107.694
Homemade Sushi Rolls
1. Take a seaweed paper; place that over a sushi rolling mat and trim that from top.
2. Spread the brown rice over the sheet, followed by avocado yogurt spread.
3. Place kohlrabi, carrots, cucumber, green onions, avocado and sprouts.
4. Gently roll the... - 107.691
1. Soak sushi rice in water for ½ an hour.
2. Simmer sushi in a saucepan until the water is absorbed.
3. Put cooked sushi rice in a mixing bowl and let it cool.
4. Add a drop of rice vinegar and stir it well. Put it aside.
5. Place... - 106.413
Keith's Turkey Tempura Sushi Rolls
Keith shows you his special treat and how to transform the leftover Thanksgiving turkey into something new. These Turkey Tempura sushi rolls are made with Latin inspired sushi rice and served with a delicious Spicy Cilantro Mayonnaise. - 104.204
Sushi With Avocado And Cucumber
Sushi in Japanese cuisine is a cool compact idea to pack lunch and snack outside or inside home. Watch the video showing how to make sushi with Japanese rice with avocado and cucumber on nori sheets. Good for picnics! - 101.573
Tuna Sushi Roll
Take the flavors of your favorite sushi bar home with homemade tuna rolls. Learn how to make a simple tuna roll from scratch. The tuna roll is a basic roll made into a thin roll. No other ingredients are used, and the rice is rolled inside. - 100.32
Part 1 - How To Make 3 Types Of Sushi Rolls
Sushi is a delicacy traditional to the Japanese. This video is in three part and the part 1 of the video is showing how to get the rice ready and fillings ready! Part 2 of the video is showing how to fill the nori sheets and fold them to a perfect roll! Stay... - 92.1001
Smoked-salmon Cream Cheese Sushi Rolls
Make sushi with cream cheese and salmon, rolled with ease to make the ultimate sushi appetizer for a party. It's not exactly sushi, but it hit the spot. If you don’t like the raw fishy flavor of salmon in sushi then this recipe is definitely meant for you.... - 92.0716
Oriental Uramaki Sushi Roll
Fond of Sushi but never tried it at home? Here's your chance to prepare this Japanese delicacy in your very own kitchen. Watch the video now and learn how the chef churns out this recipe almost effortlessly. - 91.9502
Part 2 - How To Make 3 Types Of Sushi Rolls
Part 2 of the video is lay down the nori sheets and then fill with the rice and veggies. Linh also shows you how to roll them into a perfect roll ready to be cut! See the video on how to roll the sushi! - 91.2496
Part 3 - How To Make 3 Types Of Sushi Rolls
Part 3 of the video is assemble the sushi rolls onto a platter for the visual appeal. Linh also shows in this video how to cut the sushi into neat discs! See the video on how! - 90.5952
Easy Snack Sushi Rolls
Natalie gives a novel to the classic sushi rolls by using a crunchy snack as one of the ingredients. A great appetizer, it tastes equally good with tea. Watch this video as uses brown sushi rice to make this tasty and healthy snack! - 85.2895
Homemade Purple Sushi Rolls
Sushi is a Japanese delicacy. And, in this recipe Natalie comes out with a special version. A tasty delight loaded with purple, black, and brown rice it comes with goodness of vegetables. A tasty, yet healthy delight! - 84.7978
Oriental Sushi Rolls
Would you like to learn a great Raw Sushi Rolls recipe? Watch chef Dorothy share her secret ingredients to prepare this oriental delicacy. That's not all, the dish is really simple and you too can easily prepare it at home. - 62.7573
Glazed Walnut Sushi Roll
Prepare Teriyaki Glazed Walnuts.
In a small bowl, cover gourd strip with water; add salt.
Soak 20 minutes to soften fibers.
Drain and rinse well.
Cut in 8-inch strips.
In a small saucepan, simmer gourd strips in Glazing Sauce until sauce is completely... - 42.6667
Raw Vegan Sushi Rolls
Today is our anniversary!We're celebrating it with some raw vegan sushi rolls. This week we start working on that huge list that you all posted last week. One by one, we'll make your favorite cooked foods and turn them raw.Sushi rolls were the first (and... - 0
Happy Girls Day★hinamatsuri Kimono Sushi Dolls
1. Peel and slice lotus root, shitake mushroom, carrot and snow peas.
2. In a bowl, combine water and vinegar. Dip lotus root in it.
3. In a pot, heat water and plum kelp tea. Add soya sauce, sake, sugar and mirin.
4. Now, Add mushrooms,... - 0
Geek Week: Jabba The Hutt's Spicy Tuna Rolls
1. Prepare a sushi mat by lining it with plastic wrap.
2. Prepare a bowl of water.
3. In a bowl combine mayonnaise and sriracha, stir to mix.
4. Mix this mayonnaise mixture with the tuna, set aside.
5. Place the nori sheet on a worktop,... - 0
Coconut Rice & Fruit Sushi Dessert
Sushi doesn't have to taste like a fish tank, or be a main course. How about a dessert sushi made with mango and papaya? Check out this perfect party favor recipe. - 0
Raw Vegan Papaya Sushi Rolls
Mmm! This sushi is so bomber! No need for soy sauce, these noms are saucy on the inside. Papaya gives it the perfect amount of sweet, savory and softness! Okay, just one more time... mmmmmmm! - 0
Sushi Roll Recipes By Category