- » Surprise Punch
Surprise Punch Recipes
Enjoy our collection of surprise punch recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for surprise punch recipes.
Spiced Lemon Tea Punch
Spiced Lemon Tea Punch is a unique drink. Surprise your guests with this great Spiced Lemon Tea Punch. I am sure they will love it. - 41.0315
Plantation Coffee Punch
It is quiet surprisingly different from the conventional coffee flavor but however this plantation coffee punch suits your entire family. This is a delicious and detailed recipe on how to prepare plantation coffee punch. Get ready to serve! - 20.5991
You May Also Like!
Great tasting Blackberry Punch with white rum.Lovely liquor based blackberry punch that combined with orange & pineapple juice. Have a blast. - 29.4123
1. Dissolve yeast in very warm water in large bowl.
2. Warm cottage cheese in saucepan over low heat. Remove from heat.
3. Add cottage cheese, sugar, salt, soda, egg, and 1/2 cup flour to yeast. Beat at medium speed of electric mixer 2 minutes.
4. Gradually... - 23.9984
Party Surprise Loaf
1. Combine 2 cups flour, yeast, and sugar in a large bowl.
2. Add margarine and water, and mix well with electric mixer.
3. Add egg substitute and 1 cup flour, beating about 1 minute at high speed.
4. Stir in oatmeal and enough of the remaining flour to make... - 44.5859
Sugared Doughnut Surprises
Prepare hot roll mix according to package directions, adding sugar and lemon peel to yeast mixture.
When dough has doubled, punch down and shape into 1-inch balls by molding dough around a date or about 10 semisweet-chocolate pieces.
If necessary, lightly... - 29.7642
Surprise No Oil Rolls
1. Sprinkle yeast over warm water. Set aside.
2. Warm cottage cheese.
3. Add cottage cheese, sugar, baking soda, salt, egg white, and 1/2 cup flour to yeast mixture. Beat for 2 minutes.
4. Gradually add remaining flour to form a soft dough. Knead for 10... - 33.7616
Surprise Sausage Sticks
Cook sausages until lightly browned; set aside.
Scald milk; add shortening, sugar and 1/4 cup cold water, mixing well.
Cool to lukewarm.
Dissolve yeast in 1/4 cup warm water; add to lukewarm milk mixture, mixing well.
Add flour gracuaMy, about 1/2 cup at a... - 39.8615
Sago Melon, is a south east Asian delicacy which can be easily converted into many other desserts from the region. Sago melon is unexpectedly surprising in the way it refreshes and gives a punch to the lazy mind. An easy to make and energizing dessert,... - 49.6783
Baltimore Cheese Bread
I bet there is nothing like the awesome taste of this Baltimore Cheese Bread, a very authentice and traditional dish to serve! The egg glaze for the cheese bread is sure to take you by surprise, so do give it a try and be sure that your loved ones too will... - 45.5245
Best Of All Pizzas
Its surprising to know that you have not tried my Best Of All Pizzas recipe yet. European folks out there will love this recipe. This Best Of All Pizzas when served as a main dish will bring happiness in your dining room. Was it you or the fragrance of Best... - 47.3834
Challah is a simple and delicious bread that is ure to surprise your family and friends with its flavor. I served it just last weekend and my family loved it. Follow this easy Challah recipe, don€™t miss it! - 35.2204