- » Supper Cabbage
Supper Cabbage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of supper cabbage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for supper cabbage recipes.
Ham And Cabbage Supper
1) In a slow cooker, layer the cabbage quarters in the bottom.
2) Layer ham on top.
3) Pour water over it.
4) Close the slow cooker with the lid and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours.
5) Serve hot over buns, pasta, rice, or potatoes. - 30.5499
Pork And Cabbage Supper
In an ovenproof skillet, brown the chops in oil on both sides; remove and set aside.
To drippings, add soup and seasonings; bring to a boil.
Return chops to skillet; add cabbage.
Cover and bake at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until meat is tender. - 27.2946
Frank And Cabbage Supper
Cook cabbage, covered, in small amount of boiling water for 10 minutes; add franks and cook till cabbage is tender, 3 to 4 minutes more.
Meanwhile, prepare cheese sauce according to package directions; stir in mustard and hot pepper sauce. - 26.2233
You May Also Like!
Country Cousin Supper
Try out this fantastic Country Cousin Supper for a taste you've always wanted to savor. Whatever be your palate, this Country Cousin Supper recipe is sure to entice you with its exciting fresh flavors. - 46.2719
Saucy Beef And Cabbage Supper
To thaw frozen beef starter, in saucepan combine frozen meat mixture and 1/4 cup water.
Cover and cook over low heat for 15 minutes; break up meat mixture with a fork.
Cover and cook for 5 minutes longer.
Drain off liquid.
In large covered skillet cook... - 38.9281
Stuffed Cabbage Leaves
About 1 hour before supper:
1. In hot oil, in large skillet, heat rice, stirring, until brown. Add mushrooms, onion, seasoned salt, pepper, and water. Cook, covered, over low heat until all moisture is absorbedâ€”10 to 15 minutes. Remove, and reserve 14... - 36.5851
Savory Supper Pancakes
1) In a bowl, add flour, eggs, pork, cabbage, 1/2 shrimps, and salt, blend until smooth.
2) on a hot plate or frying pan heat little vegetable oil, pour the batter on it; cook over a gentle heat for 5 min, or bubbly around the edges.
3) Place the... - 38.2607
Shredded Curried Cabbage
Early on day:
Shred enough cabbage to measure 6 cups; refrigerate.
About 15 minutes before serving:
1. Saute garlic in butter, in large skillet or Dutch oven, 2 minutes. Stir in curry powder, shredded cabbage, and salt. Cook, covered, until... - 29.2925
German Skillet Supper
Fry bacon in skillet until crisp.
Drain, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings; crumble bacon.
Bring reserved drippings, cabbage, onion, water and sugar to a boil in saucepan; reduce heat.
Cook, covered, over medium heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add... - 35.8917
In large skillet, quickly brown steaks on both sides in hot oil.
Add onion; cook till onion is almost tender, about 5 minutes.
Combine water, mushroom gravy mix, brown sugar, vinegar, and caraway; pour over steaks in skillet.
Cover; simmer for 15... - 37.7045
The One Burner Playboy Supper
Heat oil in a skillet and saute onion, carrots, and celery until they're lightly brown.
Put vegetables into a large saucepan with vegetable stock, salt, bay leaf, dill weed, and barley.
Cover and simmer soup 1 hour.
The last 3 or 4 minutes add cabbage,... - 34.8683
Supper Hot Chicken Salad
Cut chicken or turkey into bite-size strips.
For dressing, stir together apple juice, vinegar, green onions, water, cornstarch, salt, mustard, celery seed, and pepper; set aside.
Spray a cold 12-inch skillet with nonstick coating.
Preheat the skillet over... - 39.6176
A Patio Supper
1) In a small skillet, heat 1-inch of oil.
2) Wash, dry and slice the potatoes. When the oil reads a temperature of 385F, fry the potatoes in quarters till they turn golden. Drain and set aside.
3) Drain the juice of the canned pineapple into a... - 41.8955