- » Superfine Sugar
Superfine Sugar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of superfine sugar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for superfine sugar recipes.
Lemon And Butter Sugar Cookies
Beat the butter and 1 cup of sugar in a large bowl until light and creamy.
In a separate bowl, combine the eggs, milk, vanilla and lemon rind.
Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt.
Gradually add the egg-milk mixture to the creamed butter,... - 43.6652
Moravian Sugar Cookies
Cream butter; gradually add sugar, beating well at medium speed of an electric mixer.
Add egg and vanilla; beat well.
Combine 2 1/4 cups flour, soda, and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with buttermilk, mixing well.
Add remaining 1/4 cup flour if... - 39.2493
Spun Sugar Pears
1) Cut a thin slice from the base of each pear, so that they stand upright.
2) In a large bowl, combine Madeira, sugar, and lime juice together and blend well.
3) Cover the bowl and cook on High power for 3 minutes.
4) Stir the mixture... - 41.715
Place sugar and egg white in a bowl and rub between your palms until evenly moist and mixed.
Dust each mold inside with cornstarch, tapping out excess.
Pack sugar firmly into molds, level off bottoms, and invert on wax paper; carefully lift off molds.
Repeat... - 33.5201
1. Preheat the oven to 300Â° F
2. On a table, sift together the all purpose flour, rice flour, sugar and salt; make a well at its centre and add butter
3. With the hands, work the butter slowly into the dry ingredients until the... - 37.1176
Gourmet Baked Alaska
Preheat oven to 500° F.
Cut cake into a rectangle 5"x7" and place on a foil-lined baking sheet (save scraps for snacks).
Halve ice cream lengthwise, place half on cake, and set in freezer while you prepare meringue (also returning remaining ice cream to... - 36.551
Desserts Angel Food Cake With Chocolate Sauce
1) Preheat oven to 325°F.
2) Sift flour 6 times with 1/2 cup of already sifted sugar. Keep aside.
3) In a very large bowl, add egg whites with cream of tartar and salt.
4) Using an electric mixer beat the mixture until stiff peaks... - 46.6386
Prepare Marie Antoinette's favorite pastries: the macaroons. - 0