- » Sunflower Seed Vegetarian Burger
Sunflower Seed Vegetarian Burger Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sunflower seed vegetarian burger recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sunflower seed vegetarian burger recipes.
You May Also Like!
Raw Garden Sunburgers
Annmarie decided to try a raw food recipe for garden sunburgers. Good news is that you can use either a dehydrator or the oven to get these ready to go. - 0
Lentil Sunflower Burgers
1) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the sunflower seeds until coarsely chopped.
2) In a a mixing bowl, combine the lentils and sunflower seeds together.
3) Process the onion until finely chopped and stir into the bowl alongwith... - 42.6519
Golden Sun Burger
Combine all the ingredients in the order listed and mix together well.
Preheat the oven to 350Â°F (180Â° C).
Pack some of the mixture into a 1/4 c. (50 mL) measure, level it off and turn upsidedown over a greased cookie sheet.
With a sharp rap, and... - 38.0894
Raw Burger From Leftovers
Stretch your raw food dollars by creating meals from scraps and have fun while doing so! This is raw-some recipe that uses vegetable pulp (scraps from making a green juice) to make raw burgers or patties. There are thousands of recipes for raw patties and... - 111.863
Millet Peanut Burgers
Process sunflower seeds and sesame seeds together in a blender or food processor until finely chopped. Combine with all other burger ingredients in a bowl.
Form into six 4-inch burgers. Skillet-fry in vegetable oil over medium heat until golden brown on both... - 28.1535
Grind sunflower seeds and oats together in a blender until oats are like a coarse flour. In a large bowl, combine seed mixture with all remaining burger ingredients. Knead in bowl until well mixed.
Shape into ten 3-inch patties.
Mix coating ingredients... - 31.7855
1. To make dressing, place yoghurt, coriander, ginger, chilli sauce, garlic and black pepper to taste in a bowl and mix to combine.
2. To make burgers, place soy beans in a food processor or blender and process to roughly chop. Place chopped beans,... - 31.7077
1. To make dressing, mix all ingredients in a bowl.
2. To make burgers, roughly chop soy beans in a food processor or blender. Combine beans, breadcrumbs, onion, carrot, flour, mint and egg (a). Shape mixture into 6 burgers and roll in sesame seeds (b). Heat... - 35.18
Curried Tofu Burgers
Crumble drained tofu into a large bowl.
Process oats in a blender to make a coarse flour. Add to tofu.
Stir in remaining ingredients except for coating crumbs and vegetable oil.
Form into 8 burgers. Coat both sides of burgers with crumbs. Skillet-fry in... - 33.0599
If you think bagels only come with lox, then check out this delicious, light, and healthy version utilizing vegan cream cheese and lots of fresh vegetables. - 117.125