- » Sunflower Seed Topping
Sunflower Seed Topping Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Sunflower Seed Topping recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Sunflower Seed Topping recipes.
Sunflower Topped Coffee Cake
Stir all of the dry ingredients together using only one-half of all the spices. Set aside the remaining 1/4 teaspoons of cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and 1/8 teaspoons of cloves and allspice for the topping.
In a separate bowl combine the eggs, buttermilk,... - 40.2889
Mix above combination of ingredients in the oil until all the nuts and seeds are evenly coated.
Sprinkle on pie before baking. - 24.009
Aubergine Sunflower Pate
1. Cut the aubergine in half and place, cut side down, on a baking sheet. Place under a hot grill for 15-20 minutes, until the skin is blackened and the flesh is soft. Leave for a few minutes, to cool slightly.
2. Scoop the flesh of the aubergine into a food... - 34.2518
1. Heat the oil over a moderate heat in a large frying pan and fry the onion, mushrooms, carrots and cauliflower. Cover and cook for 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
2. Sprinkle on the rosemary and flour and cook for 2-3 minutes. Pour on the water, bring to... - 34.6066
Green Bean Sunflower Seed Salad
Wash beans, remove ends and cut into 1-inch lengths.
Cook in as little water as possible until tender, but still firm.
Combine beans with other ingredients except sunflower seeds.
Serve chilled green beans on salad greens, topped with toasted sunflower... - 32.1073
Tabbouleh With Oranges And Sunflower Seeds
1. Combine bulgur and 2 cups boiling water in a large bowl. Cover and let stand 30 minutes, drain.
2. Peel and section 2 oranges over a bowl, squeeze membranes to extract juice. Set the orange sections aside, reserve 1/4 cup juice. Discard membranes. Combine... - 38.4896
Sunflower Seed Pancakes
1. Soften yeast in lukewarm milk.
2. In a basin, combine yeast with remaining ingredients.
3. Stir well to make a smooth batter.
4. Heat a griddle, lightly greased with oil.
5. Drop batter using a table spoon or an ice-cream scoop, 2-3... - 43.2182
Sunflower Seed Pancakes
1) In a measuring cup, mix together eggs,oil,honey,vanilla extract and milk.
2) Put the mixture aside.
3) Into the work bowl of the food processor(use metal balde or plastic mixing blade)add flour, baking powder, salt and sunflower seeds.
4) Mix... - 49.6271
Sunflower Seed Meal Torte
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Have eggs at room temperature.
Prepare a 9 inch spring form pan by oiling bottom lightly.
Cut circle from brown paper or parchment paper, to fit bottom of pan.
Place over oiled surface bottom of spring form pan. (Do not oil paper.)... - 36.4575
Honey Sunflower Seed And Cracked Wheat Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. Add yeast to ½ cup warm water with honey and allow to form bubbly. Add rest of the water, cereal, oil and salt.
3. Stir in 3 cups unbleached flour and wheat flour and sunflower seeds. Using an electric... - 43.3512
Sunflower Seed Bread
1 In a large mixing bowl combine 1 1/2 cups of the flour and the yeast.
2 In a small saucepan heat and stir milk, sugar, the 2 tablespoons margarine or butter, and the salt just until warm (120° to 130°) and margarine almost melts. Add to dry mixture in... - 39.9648
Sunflower Seed Bread
In large mixer bowl combine P/2 cups of the flour and the yeast.
Heat milk, sugar, butter, and 1 1/2 teaspoons salt till warm (115-120°), stirring constantly to melt butter.
Add to dry mixture in mixer bowl; add egg, peel, and juice.
Beat at low speed with... - 41.148
Sunflower Seed Walnut Bars
1 Preheat the oven to 325°Fahrenheit (160°c / Gas Mark 3)
2 Grease two 23 x 33-cm (9 x 13-inch) tins.
3 For the bottom layer, in a bowl mix half the oil, a third of the honey, 2 eggs, 2 teaspoons baking powder, half the flour and... - 44.7658
Yogurt Sunflower Seed Muffins
1) Preheat oven to 375Â°.
2) Use a large measuring cup, to combine yogurt, eggs, oil and honey. Place it aside.
3) In a food processor, use METAL BLADE or PLASTIC MIXING BLADE setting.
4) In the work bowl, add flour, baking powder, baking... - 42.2914
Green And Gold Sunflower Salad
1. Put the oil and lemon juice into a small bowl with the salt and pepper. Mix together well.
2. Cut the avocados in half and remove the stones. Peel them, cut into slices and mix these into the oil and lemon juice dressing very carefully, taking care not to... - 44.7483
Add the yeast to the hot water, stir gently until the yeast dissolves and set aside.
Place a 10-inch skillet, preferably nonstick, over high heat and add the sunflower seeds.
Heat, shaking occasionally, until the seeds start to turn brown, about 3 to 4... - 46.7845
1) In a bowl, add all the wet ingredients and whisk thoroughly.
2) Add the dry ingredients to the bowl and combine well.
3) Prepare dough and form 1.5 inches balls from the dough.
4) Use a cookie sheet to grease with oil or butter.... - 42.4011
Raw Vegan Falafel With Tahini Dressing (super Yummy!)
No plans for dinner tonight? Don't worry, I've got you covered :)
This super simple, super delicious, raw falafel hits the spot every time. If I was selling it, I'd offer a double your money-back guarantee. For real. That's how good it is :)
So stop... - 0
Natural Goodness Bread
Butter two 9" x 5" loaf pans.
Lightly butter a large bowl for rising of dough.
Bring water to a boil.
Remove from heat; stir in rice.
Let stand while preparing other ingredients.
Combine 1 cup flour, yeast, sugar and salt in electric-mixer bowl.
Mix... - 46.5539
Sunflower Whole Wheat Bread
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
Add milk, 2 tablespoons of the butter, salt, and honey.
Beat in 5 cups of the flour to make a soft dough; stir in sunflower seeds.
Turn dough out onto well-floured board; knead until smooth and elastic (10 to 20... - 39.9046
Sunflower Green Salad With Thyme Vinaigrette
1. Peel carrot and shave thin slices with peeler. Toss together carrot shavings, greens, radishes, cabbage, and sunflower seeds.
2. In a screw-top jar combine vinegar, oil, thyme, and pepper. Cover and shake well. Toss salad with dressing. - 35.6029
1. In a microwaveable casserole, Place the carrots and 3 tablespoons of water.
2. Cover the casserole and place in the microwave.
3. In the microwave, cook the mixture on 100 per cent power or High for 8 to 10 minutes, till the carrots are very... - 43.1088
Peeps Sunflower Cake
Prepare and bake cake according to package directions, using two greased and waxed paper-lined 9-in.
round baking pans.
Cool for 10 minutes before removing from the pans to wire racks to cool completely; carefully remove the waxed paper.
Level the tops of... - 28.3427
Sunflower Soda Bread
In a large bowl, mix all-purpose flour, whole-wheat flour, cornmeal, sunflower seed, sugar, baking powder, soda, and salt.
Add buttermilk and egg; beat until dough is thoroughly moistened and stretchy, about 2 minutes.
Spoon dough in 2 equal mounds, each on... - 32.5473
Whole Wheat Seed Bread
In a large bowl, combine yeast, molasses, and water and let stand until bubbly.
Add oil, salt, and 3 cups of the flour.
With a wooden spoon or heavy duty electric mixer at medium speed, beat until dough is elastic and pulls away from sides of bowl.
Mix in... - 47.1159
Carrot, Celeriac And Sesame Seed Salad
1. Slice the celeriac into thin matchsticks. Place in a small saucepan of boiling salted water and boil for 2 minutes.
2. Drain and rinse the celeriac in cold water and place in a mixing bowl.
3. Finely grate the carrot. Add the carrot and the raisins to the... - 42.0121
Banana Seed Smoothie
1) In a bowl, pour water and add sunflower seeds to soak for at least 4 hours or overnight.
2) In your food processor, add all ingredients and blend until it turns smooth.
3) Serve as a morning smoothie, with your favorite... - 35.9729
Multi Grain Seed Bread
1. In a bowl, mix flour, whole-wheat flour, yeast and salt.
2. In another bowl, mix sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds and oats.
3. In a saucepan, heat water, molasses and add to the flours and mix until dough forms. Add egg... - 43.4614
Grain And Seed Bread
This grain and ssed bread is made with wheat and buckwheat flour along with caraway and sunflower seeds. Prepared with a dough of the flour and seeds combined in a batter of honey, sugar and yeast, the grain and seed bread dough is soft and moist and it comes... - 44.8206
Multi-seed Porridge: Creamy Grain-free Raw Cereal
In this video, raw food chef and author Jennifer Cornbleet shows you how to prepare a heart Multiseed Porridge with a popular raw food recipe from her book Raw Food Made Easy for 1 or 2 People Revised. - 0
Buckwheat And Raw Seeds Cereal
Have you ever heard of Buckwheat Cereal? If you haven't the you need to checkout this incredible recipe by Sarah Katoa. - 106.794
Green Fruit, Vegetable And Seeds Smoothie
Talking about healthy drinks, it doesn't get any healthier than this Green Fruit, Vegetable and Seeds Smoothie. It has almost everything that you can imagine and everything is fresh, preserving its nutrients. Try it out, you will love its fresh flavor and the... - 136.004
Malted Walnut Seed Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 400F/ 200C, 20 minutes before baking time.
2. Lightly grease a baking tray with oil.
3. In a large basin, combine the flour and salt and crumble in the yeast. Mix well.
4. Make a well in the center of the flour... - 44.6389
Cheddar Cheese Patties With Mustard Seed Relish
1. Using a vegetable peeler, peel the carrot and parsnip then shred the carrot, parsnip and courgette into ribbons, into a bowl of iced cold water. Put the mustard seeds in a small bowl of warm water and leave to soak for 30 minutes then... - 44.8285
Savory Corn Meal Topping For Vegetables
1. Pre-heat the oven to gas mark 6, 400°F (200°C).
2. In a bowl, add all flours and salt and mix them thoroughly.
3. Take a blender or food processor and blend fat and eggs with milk to make thick dough.
4. Pour the mixture over any... - 36.2067
Sesame Duck And Noodle Salad
1. Slice the duck breasts thinly across and place them in a shallow dish. Mix all the ingredients for the marinade, pour over the duck and mix well to coat thoroughly. Cover and leave in a cool place for 30 minutes.
2. Heat the oil in a preheated wok or... - 36.4627
Eyesight Enhancing Burritos
Seldom you get recipes which are a perfect combination of health and taste. This one just fits the parameter perfectly, The ingredients used in Eyesight Enhancing Burritos are filled with nutritional qualities which are known to boost the vision. Moreover the... - 116.51
Grangla Dessert Topping/snack
Mix all ingredients and spread about 2 inches thick on a shallow pan.
Bake at 225° for 2 hours.
Store in lidded jars or plastic bags. - 33.1667
Spinach Health Salad
Toss the spinach with the cauliflower, mushrooms, and sunflower seeds.
Top with the grated egg. - 22.7805
Pit prunes; set aside.
Remove stems from figs.
Force the dried fruits through a food chopper or grinder, using a coarse blade.
If the dried fruit is alternated with the nuts as it goes into the grinder or chopper, it will require less mixing.
Add small... - 41.3679
– Mix all ingredients (except last two) in blender, until mixture is smooth and creamy. Pour into a jar and add celery seeds and green onions. Keep in refrigerator. - 30.0703
Prairie Cookies tastes simple. Prairie Cookies is very easy to make. Prairie Cookies tastes better with chocolate chips - 40.5085
Favorite Pb And Apple Sandwich
Spread peanut butter on 1 slice of bread.
Sprinkle with sunflower seeds and top with apple.
Top with remaining slice of bread, then cut in half.and grill. - 24.1393
Soy Stuffed Tomatoes
1. Preheat the oven at 400°.
2. To prepare the tomatoes remove pulp from center of tomatoes, lightly salt the insides and chop tomato pulp.
3. In a mixer or a blender puree soybeans and mix with tomato pulp, onion, green pepper and... - 41.5609
Waldorf Style Salad
1. In a small mixing bowl, add apples and sprinkle lemon juice ovr them; toss lightly to combine
2. Add celery, raisins and mayonniase and mix well till everything is evenly coated
3. Cover with a plastic wrap and refrigerate for half an... - 39.5067
1. Take a salad bowl and line zucchini, red onion and tomatoes as alternate layers.
2. Take a cup, add apple cider or wine vinegar, oil, garlic powder, lemon, basil and dill weed and blend well.
3. Pour the oil mixture on zucchini mixture.
4. Sprinkle... - 41.4504
Combine mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, honey and Garden Blend in small mixing bowl; whisk until blended.
Combine beans and onion in medium bowl.
Pour mayonnaise mixture over; lightly stir into beans.
To serve, arrange lettuce on serving plate.
Spoon bean salad... - 37.4297
Positive Power Salad
1. In a pan, toast sunflower seeds in a 325°F (160°C) oven for 8 to 10 minutes, until lightly browned.
2. In a large salad bowl, combine broccoli, mushrooms, cauliflower, jicama, carrots, squash, zucchini, sprouts, green onions, apples, raisins, almonds and... - 32.1088
Fruit Cup With Yogurt
Prepare fruit, then mix with yogurt.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
Spoon into individual serving dishes and top with crushed sunflower seeds. - 18.833
Healthy Olive Pasta
Fond of pasta but following a vegan diet? The solution is right here. Watch this video to learn a super healthy variation of this dish, The chef shares her secret recipe to prepare Healthy Olive Pasta. We bet you will make this dish often in your kitchen. - 99.8793
Classic Brown Bread
In this time of rising health consciousness, as more and more people are resorting to health foods, brown bread is slowly becoming the favorite of all. Nutritionally dense, this slim-down breads are relatively simple to make, given you get your measurements... - 109.728
Spinach And Brown Rice Casserole
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Lightly spray a 9-x- 13-inch pan with vegetable oil.
If using fresh spinach, rinse thoroughly and remove large stems.
Tear into bite-size pieces.
If using frozen spinach, defrost and squeeze out moisture.
In a bowl, mix... - 45.0645
Nut Pate With Tahini
Here is an outstanding video that shares a versatile recipe for nut pate. Take a look and make this super simple pate for your unexpected guests. The pate is wonderfully flavored with tahini and would surely turn out to be absolutely delicious too. Great way... - 116.462
Courgette And Walnut Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F/ 180°C/Gas 4- Line the base and sides of a 2 lb (900 g) loaf tin with nonstick baking paper.
2. Beat the eggs and sugar together and gradually add the oil.
3. Sift the flour into a bowl together with the baking powder,... - 40.6812
Salad Bar Sub
In a medium bowl, combine eggs, green onions, salt, white pepper and mayonnaise.
Split French bread lengthwise.
Spread each with mustard.
Arrange lettuce leaves on bottom part of loaf.
Spoon egg mixture onto lettuce leaves; spread to... - 38.2523
Crunchy Plum Bake
1. To make topping, place oats, sunflower seeds, flour, sugar, cinnamon and butter in a food processor or blender and process until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
2. Arrange plums in a lightly greased 20 cm (8 in) round dish. Sprinkle with topping and... - 31.1963
Courgette And Walnut Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas 4. Grease the base and sides of a 900 g / 2 lb loaf tin and line with greaseproof paper.
2. Beat the eggs and sugar together and gradually add the oil.
3. Sift the flour into a bowl together with the baking powder,... - 41.1203
This is a brilliant Coleslaw recipe!. This tasty salad goes with a variety of dishes and it is a favorite amongst my vegetarian friends. Try the Coleslaw and you will understand why! - 40.3576
Outrageous Oatmeal Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
In a small bowl, pour boiling water over oats and let stand for 20 minutes.
In a separate bowl, cream together sugars, margarine and vanilla.
Add eggs; beat until smooth.
In another bowl, combine flours, cinnamon and baking... - 47.4893
Piquant Artichoke Salad
1) Cut the asparagus lengthwise into 5 cm (2 inch) pieces.
2) Take off the woody ends and discard.
3) Add into boiling water for 5 minutes, and cook till just tender and drain.
4) In a bowl, add the artichoke hearts and watercress.
5) Break the... - 42.7518
Nutrition - Smoothies
Healthy, nutritional smoothies can help boost the immune system. Watch our video for a delicious smoothie recipe. - 0
Carob Honey Cake
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°.
2) In a large bowl sieve dry ingredients.
3) Mix oil, honey, egg yolks, vanilla and water.
4) In a small bowl beat egg whites until stiff. Keep aside.
5) In an electric mixer beat first mixture for 4... - 45.9813
Peanut Butter Fudge
1) In a medium heat-proof mixing bowl, mix the milk powder and sugar, keep aside.
2) In a small saucepan, sprinkle the gelatin over water and allow to soften for about 1 minute.
3) Stir in the peanut butter and cook over a medium heat, stirring... - 42.0607
1) Seed the peppers, devein them and chop. Be careful while cutting them as they may caure eye and skin irritation. So wash hands after cutting peppers.
2) Cut the avoacdos and iscard the pits.
3) In a medium-size bowl, scoop the avocados flesh... - 43.9392
Cranberry Orange Muffins
Combine flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda.
Combine oil, orange juice, orange rind, cranberries, and honey.
Pour all at once into the flour mixture.
Stir just to moisten.
Quickly spoon into well-greased muffin tins.
Combine sunflower... - 42.6262
Peach & Thyme Crisp
Here is a nice and easy dessert for you to make. Peaches are in season in the Southern Hemisphere so they are cheap. However, you could substitute the peaches for pears or apples if you want to make this now and are living in the Northern Hemisphere. Simply... - 122.837
Vegetable Herb Salad
In a shallow 4-quart serving dish, place lettuce in an even layer.
Distribute parsley, green pepper, cauliflower, celery, carrots, zucchini, and peas in even layers over lettuce.
Mix mayonnaise, yogurt, mustard, rosemary, basil, oregano, garlic salt, and... - 39.8185
Butternut Squash Casserole
Peel and remove seeds and strings from squash.
Grate by hand or in food processor (should be 4 1/2-5 cups grated squash).
Combine with lemon juice and rind.
Combine apricots, raisins, and apple in a separate bowl.
In a third bowl, combine remaining... - 45.3059
1. Combine the melon, cheese, raisins, and sunflower seed kernels.
2. Arrange the watercress on 2 salad plates. Pile the melon mixture on top of the watercress. Sprinkle with juice or dressing. - 27.3048
Mediterranean Tabouli And Quinoa Salad
Have you been looking for an innovative salad recipe? Here's one just for you. Watch this video now to learn this super tasty Mediterranean Tabouli and Quinoa Salad. The salad is full of flavor and is sure to impress all. Watch the video now. - 97.4272
Wash, peel, and grind the potatoes in grinder or food processor with steel blade.
Beat the eggs.
Add honey, oil, juice, spices, and rinds.
Stir in potatoes.
Place in a well-greased ovenproof casserole.
Bake at 325° uncovered, 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until... - 38.5948
Variety With Rice
Heat a large skillet.
Add the oil and vegetables and saute 5 minutes.
Add the seeds and saute 2 or 3 minutes more.
Add the cooked rice and fruits.
Add a little water or stock if needed to heat rice.
Pour all into 2 quart baking dish.
Add the... - 41.4113
Cook the noodles until tender; drain.
Saute the onion, mushrooms, and sunflower seeds in the oil until the vegetables are soft, and the seeds crisp.
Combine the drained noodles with the sauteed vegetables. Stir in the cheese, eggs, yogurt, and seasonings.
... - 37.5004
Clam & Corn Chowder
Prepare 2 or more condiments of your choice, placing each in an individual bowl; set aside.
In a 4-quart pan over medium heat, melt butter.
Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft (about 5 minutes).
Stir in clams and their liquid, clam juice,... - 32.6285
Whole Wheat Oatmeal Crackers
Blend honey, oil and water or milk.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Dough should be stiff.
Knead 5 minutes.
Toss onto floured pastry board.
Roll to piecrust thinness.
Brush with oil.
Cut into strips, square or diamonds.
Arrange on oiled cookie... - 37.3032
1. To make dressing, place yoghurt, coriander, ginger, chilli sauce, garlic and black pepper to taste in a bowl and mix to combine.
2. To make burgers, place soy beans in a food processor or blender and process to roughly chop. Place chopped beans,... - 34.3256
1. To make dressing, mix all ingredients in a bowl.
2. To make burgers, roughly chop soy beans in a food processor or blender. Combine beans, breadcrumbs, onion, carrot, flour, mint and egg (a). Shape mixture into 6 burgers and roll in sesame seeds (b). Heat... - 36.9807
American Fruit Cake
Combine fruit juices and spices.
Let stand overnight so that juice will absorb flavor of spices.
Remove cloves and stick cinnamon.
Stir in Oatmeal and bread crumbs.
Let stand overnight.
Combine honey and oil.
Add to fruit-juice mixture.
By... - 41.4788
Healthy Vegan Low Fat Chocolate Gingerbread Pudding
Finally, we have something which we can eat and not feel guilty about it. This Low Fat Chocolate Gingerbread pudding is that kind of a treat! It is easy for anyone to get lost while savoring its deliciousness. Enjoy! - 116.895
Applesauce Coffee Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Add raw apple or applesauce to beaten egg-sugar mixture. Mix in oil.
3. Sieve in all the dry ingredients and mix the liquid mixture to it. Blend well.
4. Take a shallow loaf pan and pour in as a thin... - 49.1029
1. Preheat oven to 350*F.
2. Wash and dry swordfish steaks thoroughly.
3. Sprinkle lemon juice on both sides of the swordfish.
4. Place it in a covered glass baking dish.
5. Spread garlic paste evenly over the fish.
6. Top it with tomato,... - 47.1078
Crunchy Fruit And Vegetable Pick Ups
Using 3-inch Self-Sharpening Paring Knife, cut celery into 3-inch sticks.
If desired, fan an end of each celery stick, using Egg Slicer: Push end of celery halfway through Egg Slicer's wires and remove; give celery a quarter turn and push halfway through... - 44.3591
Want a great refreshing soup? Watch this wonderful video that shows how this amazing heath soup can be made within no time. If you like beets, then do see this video and enjoy and good health! - 114.768
Herbed Beef Casserole
Butter a 9 inch square baking dish; set aside.
In a large skillet, brown beef, onion and garlic, stirring to break up meat.
Stir in tomato sauce, parsley, 1 teaspoon salt, oregano, Italian herbs, dill weed and pepper.
Bring to a boil.
Cover and reduce... - 43.7786
Preheat the oven to 180Â°C/350Â°F/Gas mark 4.
Chop the spinach and mix it with the tofu.
Season with salt and pepper.
Heat the oil and saute the pepper and courgette strips over a medium heat for 3 minutes.
Spoon a layer of tomato sauce into an oiled 25 x... - 44.4416
Stacked Guacamole Salad
Make guacamole dressing and set aside.
Pile lettuce on 2 large plates.
Top with a layer of zucchini slices.
In a pan over low heat, place beans and garlic powder and heat, stirring, until hot and bubbly.
Spoon half the beans over each salad, cover with half... - 40.7692
Buttermilk Soy Biscuits
1. Preheat the oven to 450°.
2. Lightly spray a large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
3. In a medium-size bowl stir together the dry ingredients using a fork. Add the oil and 3/4 cup of the buttermilk, and stir until a soft dough forms and leaves... - 32.308
Healthy Roasted Beet Salad
All you need to pull off this great meal together is yummy, colorful, earthy flavored beet. A powerhouse of antioxidants, this yummy salad makes for a great side dish and goes well with all non-vegetarian dishes. - 131.895
Country Hearth Oatmeal Bread
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In large bowl, combine water, yeast, dry milk and honey.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Add margarine, salt and rolled oats; stir in 2 cups of the flour until dough pulls cleanly away from sides of bowl.
On floured... - 44.974
1. In a small mixing bowl, prepare a mixture of sprouts, raisins, carrot, and sunflower seed and keep aside.
2. Over a slice of bread, spread cream cheese.
3. Top the bread with the sprout mixture, tomato, onion, avocado, lettuce, and remaining slice... - 45.6981
Apple Crumble With 3 Cereals
1. Grease a 9-inch (23-cm) pie plate.
2. In a large bowl, toss together apple slices. Combine brown sugar, cinnamon and salt. Stir into apples.
3. Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
4. In a bowl, prepare topping, combining rolled oats, flour, bran cereal and... - 37.9961
Mincemeat Crumble Squares
Crumble mincemeat into small saucepan.
Add water; cook, stirring, until slightly thickened, 3 to 4 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Add walnuts; cool.
Add cheese and vanilla; cream together until thoroughly blended.
With pastry blender cut in 1 1/4... - 42.3294
Hot Tuna Sprout Wiches
Place muffins toasted side up on paper towel-lined plate.
Top each with onion slice.
In small mixing bowl, combine tuna, alfalfa sprouts, mayonnaise, sunflower nuts, mustard and celery seed.
Spread one-fourth of the tuna mixture on each muffin... - 42.2385
Fabulous Date Bars
1. Lightly grease a 15-inch X 10-inch baking pan with oil.
2. Preheat the oven to 325Â°F (165Â°C.)
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine first 4 ingredients and beat well until blended.
4. Stir in next 3 ingredients.
5. In a medium... - 50.2453
Wild Rice Three Grain Bread
Wild Rice Three Grain Bread has a fine taste. Wild Rice Three Grain Bread gets its taste from flour mixed with rice and oats. Wild Rice Three Grain Bread is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 42.8636
Apple Honey Buns
Sift flour, baking powder and salt together.
Cut in 1/2 c. butter.
Add enough milk to egg to make 2/3 c.
Slowly add to flour mixture to form a soft dough.
Knead dough 1/2 minute and roll to 14 x 10" rectangle.
Mix together 2 tblsp.butter, applesauce, 2 tblsp.... - 46.0873
Wild Rice Three Grain Bread
Sprinkle yeast over water in large bowl; stir until yeast is dissolved.
Add milk, shortening, honey and salt.
Stir in 2 cups bread flour, whole wheat flour, rye flour and oats to make soft dough.
Add wild rice.
Cover and let rest 15 minutes.
Stir in enough... - 43.9818