- » Sunflower Seed Biscuits
Sunflower Seed Biscuits Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sunflower seed biscuits recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sunflower seed biscuits recipes.
Combine oatmeal, whole wheat flour, wheat germ, baking soda, and salt in a bowl; set aside.
Using an electric mixer on Medium, beat the margarine, sugar replacement, and fructose until well blended.
Add egg and beat well.
Beat in brandy flavoring and... - 42.4567
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/ Gas 5. Lightly grease two baking sheets. Mix the rolled oats and sugar ii a bowl, breaking up any lumps in the sugar. Add the egg, sunflower oil and malt extract, mix well, then leave to soak for 15 minutes.
2. Using a... - 28.2888
Sunflower Sultana Scones
1. Preheat the oven to 230°C/450°F/ Gas 8. Lightly oil a baking sheet. Sift the flour and baking powder into a howl and rub in the margarine evenly.
2. Stir in the sugar, sultanas and half the sunflower seeds, then mix in the yogurt, with just enough milk... - 38.1389
Sunflower Sultana Scones
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F/230°C/ Gas 8. Lightly oil a baking sheet. Sift the flour and baking powder into a bowl and rub in the margarine evenly.
2. Stir in the sugar, sultanas and half the sunflower seeds, then mix in the yogurt, with just enough milk... - 32.3242
Whole Wheat Biscuit Buns
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in 1/2 cup of the water.
Add oil, molasses, honey, salt, sesame seed, sunflower seeds, wheat germ, and 4 cups of the flour.
Beat to blend well.
Stir in remaining 1 1/2 cups water.
Beat in about 2 more cups flour to form a stiff... - 34.6829
Hungry Jack® Biscuits With Nuts
Heat oven to 375Â°F.
In small bowl, combine bacon, cheese, eggs, sunflower nuts, onion, salt, milk and hot pepper sauce.
Separate dough into 10 biscuits.
On 1 large or 2 small ungreased cookie sheets, press or roll 5 biscuits to 5-inch circles.
Spoon... - 42.1906
Buttermilk Soy Biscuits
1. Preheat the oven to 450°.
2. Lightly spray a large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
3. In a medium-size bowl stir together the dry ingredients using a fork. Add the oil and 3/4 cup of the buttermilk, and stir until a soft dough forms and leaves... - 30.594
Popcorn Raisin Treat
1. In a 9-inch skillet, melt the margarine over medium heat
2. Add all the ingredients except the cinnamon
3. Use a spoon to toss the ingredients well
4. Sprinkle with cinnamon just before serving
5. Serve immediately - 36.8338
Mix oil, paprika, onion and garlic salts and pepper and leave for 2 hours.
Beat in the vinegar little by little with rotary beater.
Fold in the sour cream and tomato sauce.
Serve with raw vegetable strips, chips or dry biscuits. - 23.7489
White Chocolate & Ricotta Cheesecake
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Melt the butter in a pan or microwave. Very finely crush the biscuits together, stir with the butter, then press very firmly into the base of a 20cm round loose-bottomed cake tin. Bake for 6 mins. Cool, then wipe around... - 40.7433
1. Preheat oven to gas mark 4, 180°C (350°F).
2. In a pan cook date with little water until soft.
3. Drain out the dates and beat with a fork until consistency of a stiff puree.
4. In a grinder add peanuts, aniseed and sesame seeds.... - 45.9593