- » Sunflower Raisin
Sunflower Raisin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sunflower raisin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sunflower raisin recipes.
Sunflower Raisin Cream Pudding
Put the sunflower seeds, raisins and water in a pan and cook the mixture over a medium heat for 15-20 minutes.
Transfer the mixture to a food processor or blender and blend to a coarse or a smooth puree.
Serve warm or cold. - 25.2611
Sunflower Raisin Muffins
Heat the oven to 400 degrees.
Spray ten 2 5/8 by 1 1/8 inch (6 tablespoon) muffin cups with nonstick vegetable cooking spray.
Fill any unused cups with water.
Stir together the flours, sugar, baking powder and salt.
In another bowl stir together the milk,... - 45.4684
Carrot Raisin Salad
1. Scrub the carrots, but do not peel them; grate them
2. In a large bowl, combine the grated carrots with raisins and sunflower seeds; add lemon juice and tofy mayonnaise and toss to blend well; chill
3. Serve on a bed of... - 34.2422
Raisin Sun Slaw
1) Shred the cabbage and carrots well.
2) In a mixing bowl, blend together all the ingredients for the dressing.
3) Add raisins and sunflower... - 43.6102
Carrot Raisin Salad
1) In a pan, toast the sunflower seeds.
2) In a mixing bowl, dice the celery and shred carrots.
3) To the prepared vegetable mixture,... - 45.1973
Raisin Raspberry Salad
1. Take a large bowl and put raspberries, apple, grapes, celery and Sun maid raisins. Mix.
2. Pour yogurt and mix well to combine.
3. Cover the bowl with lid and place it in refrigerator for an hour.
4. Serve raisin raspberry salad chill with... - 106.832
Popcorn Raisin Treat
1. In a 9-inch skillet, melt the margarine over medium heat
2. Add all the ingredients except the cinnamon
3. Use a spoon to toss the ingredients well
4. Sprinkle with cinnamon just before serving
5. Serve immediately - 36.2517
Orange Raisin Bread
1. In a large mixing bowl, mix the dry ingredients, raisins and orange rind; in another bowl, mix together all the other ingredients
2. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ones and mix till just combined; turn the batter into an oiled 8.5"X4.5" bread... - 40.4325
Pumpkin And Raisin Cookies
Preheat oven to 350°.
Thoroughly combine pumpkin, sugar, oil, and egg.
Stir together flour, baking powder, spices, and salt.
Add to pumpkin mixture along with dissolved soda and mix well.
Stir in raisins, nuts, and vanilla.
Drop by teaspoonfuls on lightly... - 45.9116
Apple Raisin Cracked Wheat Cereal
1.Leave the cracked wheat in water overnight.
2.In a heavy sauce pan, put wheat, eater, cinnamon, raisins and cubed apple.
3.Let the ingredients cook until a boil comes.
4.Once done, reduce the flame and allow the ingredients to cook for... - 40.1824
Raisin And Date Granola
1. Mix together oats, rolled wheat, and wheat germ. Add nuts, if desired.
2. Combine apple juice concentrate and vanilla.
3. Blend apple juice mixture into oats mixture and put into a 9" x 13" cake pan.
4. Bake at 275° for 1 hour.
5. After taking granola out... - 37.7648
1)Preheat the oven to 300 Deg F.
2) In a large saucepan, add water, oil, honey, vanilla and cinnamon; mix well and heat; stir in the oats, wheat germ, almonds and cashews.
3) Spread the mixture in a roasting pan and bake in the ... - 41.2138
Uncooked Fruit Cake
1) In the grinder, add sunflower seeds to grind. Add dried fruits and walnuts to grind together.
2) Combine remaining ingredients with the ground mixture.
3) Use an oiled bread pan, to press the mixture.
4) Cover with refrigerator paper or aluminum... - 45.0528
Festive Fruit Pudding
1. Grease a bread pan or a ring mold with oil or unsalted butter.
2. Use a large clean glass bowl.
3. In the bowl, mix together all chopped dried fruit.
4. Pour in the honey and mix with a wooden spoon or spatula.
5. Gently stir in the... - 46.7906