- » Sunflower Carrot Patty
Sunflower Carrot Patty Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sunflower carrot patty recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sunflower carrot patty recipes.
Sunflower Carrot Patties
Combine all ingredients and mix well.
Chill, then shape into patties.
Saute the patties in oil until nicely browned on both sides.
Serve hot or cold with Tomato Sauce if desired. - 31.4082
Raw Garden Sunburgers
Annmarie decided to try a raw food recipe for garden sunburgers. Good news is that you can use either a dehydrator or the oven to get these ready to go. - 0
Combine the carrots, onions, sunflower seeds, and egg in a medium-size mixing bowl.
Remove any skin from the salmon, crush the bones, and add along with the salmon meat, thyme, tarragon, and parsley to the mixture in the bowl.
Stir until combined.
Form into... - 37.6397
Cheddar Cheese Patties With Mustard Seed Relish
1. Using a vegetable peeler, peel the carrot and parsnip then shred the carrot, parsnip and courgette into ribbons, into a bowl of iced cold water. Put the mustard seeds in a small bowl of warm water and leave to soak for 30 minutes then... - 44.8285
1. Grind the beets, carrot, and onions through the finest blade of a meat grinder or in a food processor. Strain off any excess liquid (which can be used in soup).
2. Combine the vegetables with re-maining ingredients and mix well. If the mixture is too wet... - 33.7887
Spicy Veggie Pasties
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting it to 180C/conventional and 200C/ gas 6 .
2) Take a frying pa and heat oil in it.
3) Add the carrot and onion and fry until they become soft.
4) Add curry paste to it.
5) Add all the other vegetables... - 46.471
These Sunburgers are simply fabulous ! Try these mixed vegetable patties for an afternoon snack and let me know if you like them ! Your suggestions for these Sunburgers is welcome ! - 36.9076
Salmon Veggie Burgers
In a medium bowl, stir together the egg substitute or egg whites, carrots, onions, sunflower seeds, parsley, thyme and tarragon.
Crush the bones in the salmon.
Add the salmon with the bones to the vegetable mixture.
Mix until well combined.
Form the salmon... - 42.4561
Walnuts and veggies and brown rice oh my! This is a great tasting high protein burger. Soy free and so delicious. - 0
Raw Burger From Leftovers
Stretch your raw food dollars by creating meals from scraps and have fun while doing so! This is raw-some recipe that uses vegetable pulp (scraps from making a green juice) to make raw burgers or patties. There are thousands of recipes for raw patties and... - 119.361
1) Preheat oven.
2) In a frying pan heat oil and lightly saute onion in it.
3) Mix the onions to kasha, egg and nuts or seeds.
4) Divide the mixture and shape into patties. Alternately drop by tablespoon on the heated skillet.
5) Fry on... - 48.0564