- » Sunflower Cake
Sunflower Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sunflower cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sunflower cake recipes.
Sunflower Topped Coffee Cake
Stir all of the dry ingredients together using only one-half of all the spices. Set aside the remaining 1/4 teaspoons of cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and 1/8 teaspoons of cloves and allspice for the topping.
In a separate bowl combine the eggs, buttermilk,... - 40.2889
Peeps Sunflower Cake
Prepare and bake cake according to package directions, using two greased and waxed paper-lined 9-in.
round baking pans.
Cool for 10 minutes before removing from the pans to wire racks to cool completely; carefully remove the waxed paper.
Level the tops of... - 28.3427
Mix together crumbs, soy flour, cinnamon, and sunflower seeds.
Stir in honey and margarine until all crumbs are moistened.
Press crumbs against the sides and bottom of a 9-inch pie plate which holds 4 cups.
Reserve any extra crumbs.
Chill until ready to use. - 33.0872
Sunflower Date Loaf Cake
1) Preheat oven moderate to 375°.
2) In a bowl dissolve yeast in water.
3) Stir in 1 cup flour and mix until spongy.
4) Let stand to rise until light and frothy.
5) Add remaining ingredients and blend well.
6) Grease a loaf pan or bread... - 46.4343
Sunflower Potluck Cake
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Combine dry ingredients; add to the creamed mixture alternately with water.
Pour into two greased and floured 9-in.round cake pans.
Bake at 350°... - 39.4176
No Bake Fruit Cake
Force the dried fruits, nuts and orange sections alternately through a food chopper or grinder, using a coarse blade. (By alternating the dried fruits, nuts and orange sections as they go into the grinder or food chopper, it will require less mixing and will... - 42.7018
Uncooked Fruit Cake
1) In the grinder, add sunflower seeds to grind. Add dried fruits and walnuts to grind together.
2) Combine remaining ingredients with the ground mixture.
3) Use an oiled bread pan, to press the mixture.
4) Cover with refrigerator paper or aluminum... - 45.0528
Fried Potato Cakes
In a bowl combine flour and 1/8 teaspoon salt.
Combine egg and oil; stir into flour mixture just till moistened.
Stir in potatoes, onion, the 3 tablespoons sunflower seed, and bread crumbs.
Shape into 4 patties about 1/2 inch thick.
Cook patties in 1... - 44.9374
Mixed Grain Fruit Cake
Soften yeast in cider Blend honey and oil.
Add eggs to honey-oil mixture, one at a time.
Combine with softened yeast and cold cider.
Stir in flours and salt.
Mix fruits and seeds and blend thoroughly with batter.
Turn into oiled 8 1/2-inchx 8 1/2-mch pan.
Set... - 37.672
Outrageous Oatmeal Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
In a small bowl, pour boiling water over oats and let stand for 20 minutes.
In a separate bowl, cream together sugars, margarine and vanilla.
Add eggs; beat until smooth.
In another bowl, combine flours, cinnamon and baking... - 47.4893
Pear Upside-down Cake
This pear upside-down cake tastes good all on its own. I am pleased with this new pear upside-down cake recipe. Nothing is quite as satisfying as this! - 42.9995
Glazed Apricot Sponge
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. Lightly oil a 900 ml / 1 1/2 pint / 3 3/4 cup pudding basin. Spoon in the syrup.
2. Drain the apricots and reserve the juice. Arrange about 8 halves in the basin. Puree the rest of the apricots with the juice and... - 35.6785
Applesauce Coffee Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Add raw apple or applesauce to beaten egg-sugar mixture. Mix in oil.
3. Sieve in all the dry ingredients and mix the liquid mixture to it. Blend well.
4. Take a shallow loaf pan and pour in as a thin... - 49.1029
Carob Honey Cake
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°.
2) In a large bowl sieve dry ingredients.
3) Mix oil, honey, egg yolks, vanilla and water.
4) In a small bowl beat egg whites until stiff. Keep aside.
5) In an electric mixer beat first mixture for 4... - 45.9813
Fruit, Spice And Nut Cake
Combine, mix and cook to your fancy and you can see this delicious fruit, spice and nut cake in front of your eyes. This Fruit, Spice and Nut cake recipe is an easy make. Check out for yourselves! - 50.2408
Spiced Date And Walnut Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. Grease and line a 900 g / 2 lb loaf tin with greaseproof paper.
2. Sift together the flour and spice, adding back any bran from the sieve. Stir in the dates and walnuts.
3. Mix the oil, sugar and milk, then stir... - 37.4605
Fruit Cake Cookie Cups
In small bowl of electric mixer, beat egg until thick and lemon colored.
With mixer at high speed, slowly add the oil, then the honey and vanilla.
Combine flour, baking soda, and spices.
Stir half of flour mixture into creamed mixture.
Combine the rest with... - 42.796
Chocolate Fudge Cake With Beetroot
Every foodie dreams about exotic and wonderful cakes,and here we are with one of them. It's the simply marvellous chocolate topped beetroot chocolate fudge cake. Intense in flavors and incredible taste makes it much desired for. Watch the video to make your... - 126.067
Fruit Cake Whole Wheat Flour
1) Prepare all fruits in right way.
2) Wash the raisins and place in covered flat pan in 350° oven for several minutes.
3) Preheat oven at 300°.
4) Steam apricots and prunes to soft, finely chop the apricots and prunes.
5) In a bowl,... - 48.1285
Carrot Cake With Cinnamon Frosting
1. Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas before baking.
2. Take a bowl, add sultanas, mix in orange juice and orange zest.
3. Place in the microwave on medium temperature for 1 to 2 min.
4. Take a 2 lb loaf pan, grease and line the tin base... - 48.2615
Savory Nut Cake
In your blender coarsely grind the nuts (not the sunflower seeds) 1/2 cup at a time. Put the coarse meal in a small bowl and stir in the sunflower seeds.
Put the 2 eggs in the blender, drop in the onion quarters and buzz until smooth. Stir this mixture into... - 34.3161
Carrot Yogurt Cake
1. Preheat oven to 325Â° F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, put together carrots, yogurt, orange juice, molasses, raisins, sunflower seeds, oil, eggs and vanilla; beat until well combined.
3. In a medium bowl, put together flour, wheat germ, bran,... - 48.8715
Wheat-free Carob Cake
Anyone of you out there who would like to know how to make a carob cake, can try out this one. The carob cake recipe is easy and all you got to do is to follow the steps below. Enjoy the unusual flavor of carob! - 47.0019
Vegan Nut Cake
Sift the flour and mixed spices into a bowl, add in the bran left in the sieve.
Rub the margarine into the flour until it resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Stir in the sugar, dried fruits, mixed peels, cherries, orange zest and the ground and blanched almonds.
Warm... - 45.4587
Orange Almond Cake
1. In a large saucepan, place the oranges and cover them with water.
Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer oranges for 30 minutes.
2. When cooked, remove from water and cool.
3. Chop oranges with the peel, discarding piths and seeds.
4.... - 48.1164
How To Make A Carrot Cake
This super-moist carrot cake from Woman's Weekly is made with raisins, smothered with delicious cream cheese and has marzipan carrots on top. It's time to indulge! - 108.785
Preheat the oven to 160°C/325°F/Gas 3.
Lightly grease a 20cm (8in) deep cake tin and line it with baking parchment.
In a large bowl, beat together the curd cheese, sugar, and eggs.
Add the remaining cake ingredients and stir well to combine.
Spoon the... - 42.9069
Carrot Cake - Impress Mum This Mothers Day
This Carrot Cake Recipe with Cream Cheese Frosting is perfect if this is the year you're attempting to impress your Mother with your baking skills this Mothers Day.
Throw everything in a bowl, mix and make - simple! Enjoy... - 0
Lemon Syrup Cake
Sieve the flour and the baking powder into a bowl and stir in the sugar.
In a separate bowl whisk the eggs, sour cream, rind and juice all together.
Stir this egg mixture into the flour and mix well until evenly combined.
Pour the mixture into a lightly... - 46.4168
Beat eggs until thick, fluffy, and lemon colored.
Slowly add oil, honey, and vanilla.
Combine dry ingredients and stir into egg mixture.
Stir in carrots and nuts or seeds.
Pour into a well-greased 9-inch-square pan.
Bake at 350° 30-35 minutes, or... - 44.2117
No Egg Carrot Cake
Combine first four ingredients.
Combine remaining ingredients in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Turn down heat and gently simmer for 10 minutes.
Stir flour mixture into cooled carrot mixture.
Pour into a well-greased and... - 45.7318
Chocolate Pumpkin Cake
Combine oil and chocolate in a small saucepan.
Warm over low heat until chocolate is melted.
Combine pumpkin, honey, and juice.
Sift the dry ingredients into a bowl.
Add raisins and nuts or seeds.
Stir in the pumpkin and chocolate... - 43.6078
Old Fashion Carrot Cake
Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
Beat eggs and add maple syrup, oil, and yogurt.
Blend well; then stir in seeds, nuts, raisins, and carrots.
In another bowl, sift together flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Fold these dry ingredients... - 47.0225
Dark Chocolate And Orange Cake
A vegan treat all the way ! This video shows a wonderful way to make a chocolate and orange cake for the vegans out there. It has all the normal ingredients of the classic chocolate cake but adds to that the zest and spice of tangy orange. The taste of it is... - 138.066
Wheat Free Carob Or Chocolate Cake
Combine oil, honey, gelatin, lecithin and 1/4 cup of carob chips in a saucepan.
Heat until chips are melted, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat and cool.
Combine flour, arrowroot, salt, baking soda, the remaining 1/4 cup carob chips, and the seeds or... - 45.6494
Eggless Christmas Cake
1. Place the sultanas, raisins, currants, cherries and peel in a bowl and stir in the apple juice. Cover and leave to soak overnight.
2. Preheat the oven to 150°C/300°F/ Gas 2. Grease and line an 18 cm / 7 in square cake tin.
3. Add the hazelnuts, pumpkin... - 40.9082
Twelfth Night Cake
1) Take a mixing bowl and beat together fat and sugar.
2) Take another bowl and mix together soya flour, whole-meal flour, mixed spice and oatmeal.
3) Gradually and slowly add dry ingredients to the fat and sugar mixture. Alternate by stirring creamed... - 45.5674
Basic Sponge Mix
Basic sponge Mix is a delicious and creamy cake. I have presented the full recipe of the basic sponge mix here. Enjoy your own creation! - 33.1777
Creamed Coconut Cake Topping
1) Take a bowl and grate coconut in it. Add sunflower oil and blend. In case a softer and more buttery texture is desired, you can add about 3 tablespoons oil.
2) Use the topping on your favorite cake and enjoy! - 24.6717
Chewy Meal Cakes
Soak millet and cracked wheat overnight in 2 cups of water or stock.
Grind all ingredients to make coarse batter.
Form cakes and spread on dry griddle.
Heat until cakes are brown on both sides but still raw inside. - 22.7328
1. Wash fruits and dunk dates in hot water for about 20 minutes.
2. In a bowl combine rice, coconut, seeds, rice flour and spice.
3. Chop apples, and soaked fruit and combine it with dry ingredients. Add spoonful of water and oil and combine them... - 43.1777
American Fruit Cake
Combine fruit juices and spices.
Let stand overnight so that juice will absorb flavor of spices.
Remove cloves and stick cinnamon.
Stir in Oatmeal and bread crumbs.
Let stand overnight.
Combine honey and oil.
Add to fruit-juice mixture.
By... - 41.4788
No-bake Fruitarian Cake
1) Take a pastry blender and blend together nuts, fruits and seeds. Pound the ingredients with a potato masher or heavy wooden spoon.
2) Flatten the mixture and roll in desiccated coconut or millet flakes.
3) Cut into pieces and serve. - 33.6752
Fruitcake With Carob
1) Mix and beat together all the ingredients
2) Pour the batter in a greased cake tin and bake for an hour at 350 degrees.
4) Let the cake cool, slice and serve. - 35.1573
Mexican Fruit Cake
Grind all ingredients.
Press firmly into loaf pan.
Pour small amount of grape juice over cake.
Set away for a few days, or even weeks, adding more grape juice from time to time.
Slice thin to serve. - 37.1773
Deluxe Banana Cake
Deluxe Banana Cake ha sa fine taste. Deluxe Banana Cake gets its taste from egsg mixed with flour and sugar icing. Deluxe Banana Cake is inspired by many bakeries world wide. - 45.5161
Combine oil, brown sugar, honey, and 1/4 cup of the carob chips in a saucepan.
Heat until chips are melted, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat and cool.
Stir into cooled mixture along with vanilla.
Combine remaining ingredients.
Stir into carob... - 45.1291
Potato Cheese Cakes
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F/190°C.
2. Grease a baking tray with oil or butter.
3. Wash and cut the potatoes into quarters without peeling the skin.
4. In a saucepan, cover the potatoes with water and boil them until tender.
5. Drain... - 41.6638
Hazelnut & Baileys Meringue Cake
1. Heat oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5. Line 2 x 20cm sandwich tins with foil, then lightly oil the foil. Whizz the nuts in a processor until finely ground.
2. Whisk the egg whites in a bowl until they form stiff peaks. Whisk in most of the sugar, a spoonful at... - 35.2891
Chestnut & Bacon Cake
1. Heat oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5. Heat the oil in a large frying pan, then fry the onions and two-thirds of the bacon, covered, for 10 mins until the onions are very soft. Once cool enough to handle, mix with the chopped chestnuts, sausage meat,... - 35.0091
Spiced Plum Cake
1. Preheat oven to gas mark 4, 180°C (350°F).
2. In a bowl combine plums, sultanas, almonds, cinnamon and apple juice.
3. In another bowl, cream butter with fruit spread.
4. Sieve flour and baking powder. Add the bran left in the... - 49.474
Celebration Fruit Salad Cake
The celebration fruit salad recipe is a quick and easy dessert. I have included all my favorite fruits in this celebration fruit salad recipe. Hope you enjoy it! - 47.1213
Whole Wheat Fruit Cake
Preheat oven to 300°C.
Mix together flours, wheat germ, and soda.
Combine eggs, mincemeat, milk, nuts, and fruit.
Fold dry ingredients into wet.
Pour into well-greased 9-inch tube pan or spring-form.
Bake for 2 hours or until center springs back when touched... - 41.861
Fish Cakes With Piquant Tomato Sauce
1. Place the potatoes in a pan and cover with water. Bring to the boil and cook for 10 minutes until tender. Drain and mash.
2. Place the fish in a pan with the bay leaf and stock. Bring to the boil and simmer for 7-8 minutes. Remove the fish and flake the... - 42.0158
Salmon Fish Cakes With Spinach And Poached Egg
1. Put the potatoes into a saucepan of boiling water and boil until they are just cooked when pierced with a sharp knife. Drain well and leave to cool.2. Either roughly chop the salmon or process it briefly in a food processor to make a coarse mince. Using a... - 39.1841
Greek Honey And Lemon Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. Lightly oil a 19 cm / 7 1/2 in square deep cake tin (pan) and line the base with non-stick baking paper.
2. Place the margarine and 45 ml / 3 tbsp of the honey in a saucepan and heat gently until melted. Reserve 15... - 39.101
Vegan Chocolate Chip And Banana Cake
Are you vegan and missing your chocolate chip and banana cake? Well, your search is over, as our chef has an easy vegan Chocolate Chip and Banana Cake that is free of eggs and dairy products. The cake is delicious enough for the non-vegetarian friends as... - 137.147
1. Preheat oven to gas mark 4, 180°C (350°F).
2. In a bowl cream butter or margarine and fruit puree together.
3. Add flour and oats to the mixture and beat to form a stiff dough.
4. Press or roll out the dough.
5. Cut into 12 small... - 42.3339
To prepare crust, grind the sunflower seeds into meal in a blender with short bursts on high speed.
In a small bowl, combine the sunflower seed meal and wheat germ.
Add the oil and honey and stir with a fork until combined.
Press into a lightly oiled 9-inch... - 44.5393
Easter Chocolate Flavored Cupcakes
If you're deciding which cake to bake for Easter, then you would definitely want to check this out. Watch the video to know the detailed recipe by the chef. Your family and guests would really relish the cup cakes. - 111.8
Cranberry And Apple Ring
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. Lightly grease a 1 litre / 1 -54 pint / 4 cup ring tin with oil.
2. Sift together the flour and ground cinnamon, then stir in the sugar.
3. Toss together the diced apple and ctanberries. Stir into the dry... - 37.3259
Banana Spice Bars
Put the bananas, eggs, honey, oil, buttermilk, and almond extract into your blender; buzz until smooth.
In a large mixing bowl stir together all the remaining ingredients; make a deep well and pour in the blender mixture. Combine the mixtures completely, but... - 35.179
Banana Ginger Parkin
1. Preheat the oven to 160°C/325°F/ Gas 3. Grease and line an 18 x 28 cm / 7 x 11 in cake tin.
2. Sift together the flour, bicarbonate of soda and ginger, then stir in the oatmeal. Melt the sugar, margarine and syrup in a saucepan, then stir into the flour... - 39.4024
Creamy Mango Cheesecake
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. Mix together the oats, margarine and honey. Press the mixture into the base of a 20 cm / 8 in loose-bottomed cake tin. Bake for 12-15 minutes, until lightly browned. Cool.
2. Peel, stone and roughly chop the mango.... - 38.2111
Baked Tofu Cheesecake
1. Preheat oven to gas mark 4, 180°C (350°F).
2. To prepare the base, in a bowl cream butter or margarine and fruit spread together until smooth.
3. Add oats and flour and mix well.
4. Lightly oil the base of an 18 cm (7 in) spring... - 52.5559
White Chocolate & Ricotta Cheesecake
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Melt the butter in a pan or microwave. Very finely crush the biscuits together, stir with the butter, then press very firmly into the base of a 20cm round loose-bottomed cake tin. Bake for 6 mins. Cool, then wipe around... - 41.2069
1. Sift the flours and salt into a bowl, adding any bran left in the sieve to the bowl at the end.
2. Make a well in the centre of the flour and add the egg white. Gradually beat in the milk and water, whisking hard until all the liquid is incorporated and... - 43.045
Christchurch Tea Ring
1. Preheat oven to gas mark 6, 200°C (400°F).
2. In a bowl cream yeast with malt extract and warm water.
3. Keep aside in a warm place for about 5 minutes.
4. In a bowl combine yogurt and egg. Reserve some egg for glazing the dough.
5.... - 49.0094