- » Sundae Topping
Sundae Topping Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sundae topping recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sundae topping recipes.
Hong Kong Sundae Topping
1. Drain oranges, reserving 1/4 cup of syrup and in a saucepan combine the syrup with cornstarch.
2. With its liquid stir in the pineapple, the marmalade and the ginger and cook, stirring, over medium heat until mixture thickens and bubbles.
3. Then... - 36.4765
Wild Blackberry Sundae Topping
1. In a medium saucepan, mash and cook blackberries for 5 minutes.
2. Add sugar and cook until preserve is slightly thick.
3. Into hot sterilized jars, ladle mixture leaving 1/8 inch empty on top.
4. Using a clean and dry kitchen towel,... - 32.0047
1) Combine sugar and cornstarch in a casserole (about 1 1/2 - qt).
2) Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
3) Microwave the contents for about 5 to 6 minutes, till they thicken (stir during the process).
4) Cool and serve the... - 31.8616
You May Also Like!
Crispy Nut Topping For Ice Cream Sundaes
Melt butter in skillet, add the nuts and brown lightly, tossing with a fork to keep them from scorching.
Remove from heat, add the cereal and sugar and mix.
Serve as topping for ice cream over which a serving of maple syrup, or any desired sauce has first... - 26.8777
Peppermint Patty Sundae Sauce
This Peppermint Patty Sundae Sauce is way too easy to make and how it compliments your favorite desserts is just awesome and woth experiencing. It is also great to be used as a dessert fondue; so give this Peppermint Patty Sundae Sauce a try and taste the... - 25.279
Peanut Butter Sundae Sauce Superb
Combine the brown sugar, corn syrup, and water in a small heavy saucepan.
Stir over low heat until sugar is dissolved.
Increase heat and bring mixture to boiling.
Wash down crystals from sides of pan with a pastry brush dipped in warm water.
Set candy... - 34.3494
Mincemeat Sundae Pie
Combine wafer crumbs, pecans, butter, sugar and cinnamon.
Press onto bottom and 1-1/2 inches (4 cm) up side of 10 inch (3 L) greased springform pan; freeze for 30 minutes.
FILLING: Place ice cream in bowl; let stand at room temperature for 10 to 15 minutes or... - 42.4842
In a medium saucepan, cook the rice and millet in the water and salt until grains are tender.
Drain any remaining water.
Pour the soup into a separate saucepan, and dilute with milk.
Heat until the soup resembles the consistency of a sauce.
On individual... - 33.9598
This Pineapple Sundae makes my dessert so special ! A bonus of sweetened pineapple , orange juice and brandy over delicious ice cream is a dream come true for me ! Just try this Pineapple Sundae and let me know if you like it ! - 28.0933
Hot Apple Sundaes
In a saucepan over medium heat, bring sugar, juices and cinnamon to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
Add apples and return to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until the apples are tender.
Serve warm over ice... - 29.7759
Peach Sundae Sauce
Combine the sugar, cornstarch, and salt in a saucepan.
Blend in peach syrup and fruit juices.
Bring to boiling; stir and cook until slightly thickened and clear.
Stir in peaches and ginger.
Simmer about 5 minutes.
Cool. - 32.4052
Berry Banana Sundae
Put yogurt and sorbet scoops into sundae glass.
Top with sauce and fruit.
Stand bananas on end against sides of glass.
Garnish with fruit and tortilla chips. - 26.3548
Fudge Sundae Pie
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. In 9-inch pie plate, with hand, mix walnuts, brown sugar, and 3 tablespoons butter or margarine. Press mixture onto bottom and up side of pie plate. Bake 8 minutes. Cool crust completely on wire rack. Meanwhile, place vanilla ice... - 36.8423