- » Sun Dried Vinaigrette
Sun Dried Vinaigrette Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sun dried vinaigrette recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sun dried vinaigrette recipes.
Sun Dried Tomato Vinaigrette
1) In a container or shaker, add vinegar, snipped tomatoes, oil, water, oregano or tarragon, mustard, and sugar.
2) Seal the container/shaker and shake/mix it well.
3) Keep it stored in the refrigerator for up a week.
4) Ensure the mixture is... - 37.9266
Cauliflower With Sun Dried Tomatoes And Garlic Vinaigrette Appetizer
Combine the olive oil, vinegar, tomatoes, parsley, garlic, cayenne, and salt in a jar.
Cover and shake well.
Marinate at room temperature for an hour or more.
Shake the vinaigrette again and pour it over the cauliflower.
Marinate in the refrigerator for a few... - 31.2819
Sun Dried Tomato Vinaigrette
Combine sun-dried tomatoes and 2 cups boiling water in a bowl; let stand 20 minutes.
Place sun-dried tomatoes, 3/4 cup water, and remaining ingredients in a food processor or blender; cover and process until smooth. - 27.6837
You May Also Like!
Salmon Salad With Sun Dried Tomato Vinaigrette
1) In a small saucepan, heat wine over a medium heat.
2) Stir in the tomatoes, remove the pan from heat and allow to cool.
3) Drain, slice the tomatoes into slivers and keep aside.
4) Thinly slice the salmon fillets on the bias into 8 equal pieces and ... - 44.7474
Fennel Salad With Red Onion And Sun Dried Tomatoes
1) Trim the fennel, discard any hard core and stalk.
2) Cut the bulb and thinly slice lengthwise.Put aside.
3) In a serving bowl,combine together fennel, onion, tomatoes, and parsley.
4) In a small bowl, mix all the dressing... - 44.8597
Healthy Lentil And Sun Dried Tomato Salad
If healthy food is in, then so is this dish. Lentil and sun dried tomato salad is without a doubt flippin' awesome dish. Balsamic vinaigrette used in this recipe give it that extra tweak in its flavor. This could easily pass off as a classic salad for... - 127.528
Ravioli With Spinach And Sun-dried Tomatoes
This dinner has a combination of sweet, spicy and savory that I love. It may look like a lot of spinach at first, but it melts away to practically nothing once it's cooked, so the kids probably won't even mind it--ours didn't. Serve it with a green salad... - 36.9254
Mixed Organic Greens - Strawberry Vinaigrette
1-Mash enough strawberries to measure 1/3 cup. Place in a blender with the oil, vinegar and sugar and blend until well combined. Season dressing with salt and pepper, if desired.
2-In a large bowl, combine the greens,pine nuts,
sun dried cherry . Add the... - 24.0514
Mussels In Vegetable Vinaigrette
1) Combine together the scallions, tomatoes, bell peppers and oil in a 9-inch microwavable pie plate.
2) Stir well to coat the ingredients thoroughly and microwave on HIGH (100%) for 1 ½ minutes, till the contents have softened.
3) Around the edge of... - 45.422
Pasta Salad With Basil Vinaigrette
1)Cook pasta until tender in boiling water to which salt has been added. Follow instructions of cooking as given in the packet.
2)Drain the cooked pasta and wash with cold water and drain again.
3)In a large bowl, place the cooked and drained... - 47.6523
Greens And Broccoli Salad With Peppy Vinaigrette
1. Pour enough boiling water over tomatoes in small bowl to cover. Let stand 5 minutes; drain. Chop tomatoes. Combine tomatoes, lettuce, broccoli, mushrooms and radishes in large salad bowl.
2. Combine 2 tablespoons water, vinegar, oil, bouillon granules,... - 32.2647
Sea Bass With Couscou Crust And Tomato Olive Vinaigrette
This sea bass recipe is prepared with a cous cous crust along with a tomato and olive vinaigrette. Baked with a coat of flour, eggs and cous cous, the sea bass comes out with a crispy crust and is served with a vinaigrette of red wine vinegar, lemon juice,... - 43.5325