- » Summertime Tomato Salad
Summertime Tomato Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of summertime tomato salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for summertime tomato salad recipes.
Summertime Potato Salad
Be it cookout, picnic, barbecue, or any informal get together, potato salad are a hit every where. Greg Patent shows you how to prepare delicious potato salad using a vinaigrette. A refreshing summer salad indeed! - 104.484
Summertime Turkey Sausage Salad
1. In a skillet on medium flame, add 1 teaspoon of olive oil. Cook turkey sausage for 10 minutes, turning throughout.
2. After sausage cools, cut into circular pieces.
3. In a small skillet on medium flame, add 1 teaspoon olive oil and cook yellow... - 105.327
Summertime Pasta Salad
In a large kettle, cook pasta according to package directions.
Place frozen vegetables in a strainer.
Pour cooked pasta and water over vegetables to thaw; rinse and drain well.
In a small bowl or jar with tight-fitting lid, combine salad dressings, dill and... - 34.4144
Summertime Pasta Salad
In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, onions, celery, bell pepper, zucchini, garlic, vinegar, sugar, basil, and rosemary.
Mix lightly, then season to taste with oregano, salt, and pepper; mix well.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or for up to 8... - 40.3033
1) In a large bowl, add cabbage, cucumber, and tomato to combine by gentle tossing.
2) In another bowl, mix tomato juice and remaining ingredients.
3) Use a wire whisk, to stir in the mixture.
4) Spread the tomato juice mixture over cabbage mixture.
5)... - 47.1689
Summertime Picnic Relish
In large skillet, cook and stir onion and green pepper in oil over medium heat until onion is tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients; heat to boiling.
Cover; refrigerate several days. - 34.5373
Summer Watermelon Tomato Salad
Summers are here and have you been thinking of what needs to be done with the watermelons. Well, you can now make an interesting summer salad consisting of watermelons, onion, cucumber, tomato and olives. The garnishing of cheese adds to the flavor of the... - 118.572
1) Take a medium bowl and toss well a mixture of tomatoes, onion, olives, garlic, parsley, basil, capers, paprika and oregano.
2) Sprinkle the mixture with vinegar and pour in oil, stirring until mixed well.
3) Cover and refrigerate for at least 6... - 46.4787
Summer Garden Potato Salad
1. In a large bowl, mix potatoes, eggs, pickles, radishes, green onions, salt, dillweed and pepper
2. Add mayo and mix thoroughly with a spoon; chill for a couple of hours till blended
3. Break salad greens into bite sizrd bits and add add to a large... - 43.621
Southwestern Chicken Salad With A Cool Lime Balsamic Vinaigrette
1. Cut the corn off the chop and boil it in water for 2 minutes. Then, cool it down.
2. Season the chicken on all sides with the southerwestern rub mix.
3. Heat 1 teaspoon of olive oil in a hot skillet and sear the chicken on both sides until golden... - 111.994
Assemble Salad Maker with Thin Slicer Disc and large bowl.
Process cabbage and onions.
Stir to separate slices into rings, then mix lightly with cabbage.
Combine all remaining ingredients except oil and tomatoes in saucepan.
Bring to a boil, stirring until... - 44.314
Summer Garden Medley
1)Use Dutch oven and saute onion in butter.
2)Add corn,tomatoes,yellow squash, whole oregano, salt and pepper.
3)Cover and cook over medium heat 15 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
4)Serve it hot. - 38.8213
Summer Vegetables With Aioli
1. Boil, steam or microwave asparagus, squash, beans and potatoes, separately, until just tender. Drain, then refresh under cold running water.
2. To make aioli, place egg yolks, lemon juice, garlic and parsley in a food processor or blender and process to... - 38.3504
Refreshing Summer Soup
1. Blend the apple juice, soured cream and tomato juice together.
2. Stir in the chives.
3. Peel the cucumber and cut into small dice. Add to the soup.
4. Cut the green pepper into very thin slices, and add.
5. Wash and finely chop the watercress. Add this to... - 46.2042
Summer Corn Relish
In Dutch oven, combine first 4 ingredients and 1 1/2 teaspoons salt.
Heat to boiling; add vegetables.
Cook, uncovered, 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Pack in hot, scalded jars and seal. - 32.491
Golden Summer Soup
1. Place the onion and butter or margarine in a saucepan, cook gently without browning until soft, about 10 minutes.
2. Peel and chop carrots and potatoes.
3. Halve apricots and remove stones.
4. Cut tomatoes into quarters.
5. Place these and remaining... - 45.6915
Quick Black Eyed Pea Salad
When you are looking for a perfect dish for warm-weather dining, you simply can’t go wrong with this dish. This protein-packed dish is easy to love and even easier to cook. Just stream the video to learn how to toss up this delectable salad in minutes. ... - 95.519
Grilled Prawns And White Corn Summer Salad
Perfect for summertime grilling, chef Jeff creates a hearty and savory salad using prawns, Andouille sausage, white corn and yukon gold potatoes nuanced with a lively paprika vinaigrette. Learn how to cut 20 cherry tomatoes in half in 2 seconds using Jeff's... - 128.354
Combine all ingredients, except avocados and lettuce.
Chill for 1 hour in refrigerator.
Arrange lettuce leaves on individual salad plates.
Peel and halve avocados.
Place an avocado half on each salad plate and fill with marinated combination.
Garnish with... - 32.6618
Chef Sisha Ortúzar's Summer Squash Salad
This is great summertime salad that really highlights the variety of squash available (zucchini, safari, yellow, patty pan, avocado!) and showcases its different textures—both roasted and raw.
Using Breville’s Smart Oven and Sous Chef, Chef Sisha Ortuzar... - 0
Fire Roasted Key Lime Guacamole
This recipe puts a South Florida spin on traditional guacamole as it uses Florida avocados and tart key limes. All ingredients are grilled, including the limes, which adds a nice char and smokiness to the dip. - 34.6964
Dreamfields Healthy Pasta With Authentic Pasta Taste
If you love pasta and want to know more information on pasta, this video is for you. John Hall from Dreamfields Healthy Pasta shares his opinion on this product. You will get a variety of pasta products from this company, using which you can prepare new pasta... - 125.566
Simple Cheese And Onion Stuffed Hamburgers
If you are after something a bit lighter than the meaty burgers, try these simple cheese and onion stuffed hamburgers. It's so quick, easy and cheap that it's sure to become your month-end favorite. In this video, Betty demonstrates how to whomp up this... - 92.5118