- » Summertime Tomato Basil
Summertime Tomato Basil Recipes
Enjoy our collection of summertime tomato basil recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for summertime tomato basil recipes.
Summertime Stuffed Tomatoes
Cut tomatoes in half crosswise; scoop out pulp, juice and seeds, leaving 1/2 inch shell.
Chop pulp and drain; place in medium bowl.
Sprinkle tomato shells lightly with salt; drain cut side down on paper towels while preparing stuffing.
Stir Mozzarella che - 28.8004
Summertime Corn And Tomato Saute
Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add the corn, tomatoes, and red onion; cook, stirring frequently, until the onion is softened and the mixture is heated through, 5-6 minutes. Remove the skillet from the heat; stir in the basil,... - 29.2439
Summertime Tomato Sandwich
1. Line a colander with a coffee filter or several layers of clean, dry cheesecloth. Place the yogurt in the colander in the sink and allow liquid to drain for 3 hours.
2. Combine drained yogurt, cream cheese, garlic, thyme, cilantro, chives, and basil.
3.... - 42.7505
Summertime Eggplant And Herbs
1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet cook and stir eggplant, onion, and garlic in hot oil till onion is tender. Add chopped tomatoes. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Stir in... - 35.8564
Summertime Pasta Salad
In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, onions, celery, bell pepper, zucchini, garlic, vinegar, sugar, basil, and rosemary.
Mix lightly, then season to taste with oregano, salt, and pepper; mix well.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or for up to 8... - 40.3033
Summertime Potato Salad
Be it cookout, picnic, barbecue, or any informal get together, potato salad are a hit every where. Greg Patent shows you how to prepare delicious potato salad using a vinaigrette. A refreshing summer salad indeed! - 104.484
Vickie's Tomato-basil Pie
If you are looking for a yummy savory pie recipe, then your search ends here! Watch this video and learn to make a tasty pie that can be served as an appetizer, side dish or even a snack! - 125.348
Tomato Basil Pie
Vickie & Jo Ann share 3 of their most-requested recipes with their friends at Good Day Columbus...Tomato Basil Pie, Golden Hashbrown Casserole and Coffee Cream Brownies! However, the recipe for the hashbrown casserole and the coffee cream are not given.... - 100.155
Summer Squash And Tomato
1. Clean the squash well
2. In a medium skillet, add the squash and turn on the heat.
3. Cook the squash with steam-stir techniques adding a few drops of water when required. Cover the dish to allow the squash to cook in the steam
4. As... - 34.4527
Summer Watermelon Tomato Salad
Summers are here and have you been thinking of what needs to be done with the watermelons. Well, you can now make an interesting summer salad consisting of watermelons, onion, cucumber, tomato and olives. The garnishing of cheese adds to the flavor of the... - 118.572
1) Take a medium bowl and toss well a mixture of tomatoes, onion, olives, garlic, parsley, basil, capers, paprika and oregano.
2) Sprinkle the mixture with vinegar and pour in oil, stirring until mixed well.
3) Cover and refrigerate for at least 6... - 46.4787
Summer spaghtti is a cheerful herbed vegetable pasta. Made with garlic and a three herb medley along with tomatoes and olives, the summer spaghetti is tossed to serve. A wonderful brunch pasta for the summer days! - 46.4131
Chop tomatoes coarsely.
Chop onion and olives.
Combine tomatoes, onion, olives, garlic, parsley, basil, capers, paprika and oregano in medium bowl; toss well.
Drizzle vinegar over tomato mixture.
Then pour oil over tomato mixture.
Stir until... - 42.3413
Cut in half cross wise; remove and discard juicy seed sections (I use my thumb to scoop them out).
Cut tomato into small chunks; set aside in strainer to drain.
In a small bowl combine oil, garlic, basil, parsley, hot sauce, pepper, salt, and... - 49.0362
Place the tomatoes, onion, olives, garlic, parsley, basil, oregano, capers and paprika in a medium bowl; toss well to combine.
Drizzle the tomato mixture with the vinegar; then drizzle with the olive oil.
Stir to mix well.
Chill, covered, for 6 to 10... - 40.3775
1. Chop all the vegetables roughly and add to a blender.
2. Add in red wine vinegar and tomato juice and blend well.
3. Adjust salt and pepper.
4. Add in the olive oil and mix well together.
5. Pour into a glass and garnish with cilantro and... - 112.28
Terrine Of Summer Vegetables
1. Prepare the vegetables: trim off the base of the fennel, cut into pieces, wash well and drain. Wash and halve the pepper, remove the seeds and cut into strips. Peel the aubergines and courgettes. Cut them lengthways into strips approximately 1/2 cm (1/4... - 40.6023
Rotini With Summer Vegetables
1) Follow package instructions to cook pasta.
2) Drain well when done and then transfer to a large bowl.
3) In the meantime, in a large microwavable baking dish, mix broccoli, carrots, bell peppers, water and 1/4 teaspoon red pepper... - 45.5183
Golden Summer Soup
1. Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add leeks, celery, and garlic; cook, stirring occasionally, until just beginning to soften, about 5 minutes. Stir in thickener, bell peppers, tomatoes, water, broth, salt, and pepper; bring to a boil. Reduce... - 37.9506
Betty's Roasted Corn And Tomato Salsa
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Roasted Corn and Tomato Salsa. This is a great side dish to accompany any meal, but is particularly refreshing during the summertime. - 0
Dreamfields Healthy Pasta With Authentic Pasta Taste
If you love pasta and want to know more information on pasta, this video is for you. John Hall from Dreamfields Healthy Pasta shares his opinion on this product. You will get a variety of pasta products from this company, using which you can prepare new pasta... - 125.566
Beef Stew A La Italy
Beef Stew A La Italia has a fine taste. Summertime Gazpacho gets its flavor from beef mixed with tomatoes and cheese. Summertime Gazpacho is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 41.6437
Summer Mission Chips
It is summertime and the entertaining should be easy but not boring! Here is a different take on the boring salsa and chips.
Recently Mission Foods introduced a new line of organic chips. These chips come in 3 different styles including White Corn, Blue Corn... - 116.266