- » Summertime Side Dish
Summertime Side Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of summertime side dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for summertime side dish recipes.
Look at this outstanding video that shares three cool summertime recipes. These recipes are absolutely interesting and great way to have a healthy summer meal. See the video to make some cucumber soup, corn salad and delicious mixed berry and cucumber... - 145.793
Summertime Potato Salad
Be it cookout, picnic, barbecue, or any informal get together, potato salad are a hit every where. Greg Patent shows you how to prepare delicious potato salad using a vinaigrette. A refreshing summer salad indeed! - 106.059
Poultry Filled Summertime Melons
For salad mixture, in a medium mixing bowl combine yogurt, mayonnaise or salad dressing, and ginger.
Stir till well blended.
Add chicken or turkey and celery.
Toss lightly to coat.
If desired, cover and chill for up to 8 hours.
Meanwhile, cut cantaloupes... - 47.2571
1) Wash and scrape the potatoes.
2) Cut each potato in 1/4 inch (0.5 cm) thick slices. If too small, then leave as whole.
3) Wash the spring onions and trim the sides.
4) In a pan, add the butter to melt on medium heat.
5) Add onions and... - 46.7759
1) In a wok, cover the potatoes with the chicken stock anf bring to a boil.
2) Then cover the wok and simmer over a low heat for 15 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender.
3) In a bowl, combine the diced ham and prawns together.
4) In another bowl,... - 45.4809
Summertime Fruit Salad
1) In a large bowl, combine all the fruits together
and toss well to mix.
2) Drizzle with the orange and lemon juice, toss well to coat.
3) Sprinkle with the shredded coconut.
4) Serve immediately. - 39.2405
Summertime Pasta Salad
In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, onions, celery, bell pepper, zucchini, garlic, vinegar, sugar, basil, and rosemary.
Mix lightly, then season to taste with oregano, salt, and pepper; mix well.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or for up to 8... - 38.1477
Savory Summertime Oat Bread
1. Spray small nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray; heat over medium heat until hot. Cook onion, stirring frequently, 3 minutes or until tender. Set aside.
2. Stir together whole wheat flour, 1 cup all-purpose flour, oats, sugar, yeast and salt in... - 37.8451
1) In a mixing bowl, add all ingredients, except the egg slices, and lightly toss.
2) Top each serving with the egg slices.
3) Serve immediately. - 36.7423
Basil Scented Summertime Green Bean And Onion Salad
Wash the beans and snip off the ends.
Steam them over an inch of boiling water from 4 to 7 minutes, depending on thickness, until tender-crisp.
Taste is the best test.
It's vital not to overcook the beans.
Immediately rinse the beans in cold water to stop the... - 35.9942
About 30 minutes bejore serving: In 4-quart pressure cooker, in hot oil, brown meat and onion.
Add remaining ingredients and 3/4 cup water.
(Use 1 cup if recommended in pressure manual.) Bring to 15 pounds pressure as manufacturer directs; cook 15... - 35.9064
Summertime Eggplant And Herbs
1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet cook and stir eggplant, onion, and garlic in hot oil till onion is tender. Add chopped tomatoes. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Stir in... - 33.9321
Summertime Fried Tomatoes
1. Dip the tomato slices in flour.
2. Cook the tomato slices in hot butter till browned on both sides
3. Remove to a heated platter
4. Add the soup and milk to the skillet and heat. Pour this over the tomatoes
5. Serve hot immediately - 32.2012
Summertime Chicken Salad
Mix together mayonnaise and whipped topping.
Mix together the rest of the ingredients, except lettuce cups.
Pour mayonnaise and whipped topping over chicken mixture; toss lightly but thoroughly.
Refrigerate until serving time.
Serve in crisp lettuce cups. - 32.0208
Summertime Pasta Salad
In a large kettle, cook pasta according to package directions.
Place frozen vegetables in a strainer.
Pour cooked pasta and water over vegetables to thaw; rinse and drain well.
In a small bowl or jar with tight-fitting lid, combine salad dressings, dill and... - 31.538
Summertime Melon Salad
Summertime melon salad is a fresh and flavorful mixed melon salad made with added fruits. Flavored with orange liquer and lemonade, the summertime melon salad is chilled to serve and is garnished with mint. - 31.3291
Summertime Picnic Relish
In large skillet, cook and stir onion and green pepper in oil over medium heat until onion is tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients; heat to boiling.
Cover; refrigerate several days. - 30.2077
Summertime Shrimp Avocado Salad
Sprinkle lemon juice over avocado.
Line platter with lettuce.
Portion avocado and shrimp on the lettuce.
Top with Lemon Cream Dressing. - 26.9679
Summertime Corn And Tomato Saute
Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add the corn, tomatoes, and red onion; cook, stirring frequently, until the onion is softened and the mixture is heated through, 5-6 minutes. Remove the skillet from the heat; stir in the basil,... - 25.4679