- » Summertime Fruit Bowl
Summertime Fruit Bowl Recipes
Enjoy our collection of summertime fruit bowl recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for summertime fruit bowl recipes.
Summertime Fruit Pizza
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Spray a pizza pan with cooking spray.
Place tortilla on pan; sprinkle lightly with cinnamon.
Bake about 4 to 5 minutes until edges begin to lightly brown.
Remove from oven and cool.
Beat together the cream cheese, honey and... - 39.3267
Tangy Summertime Fruit Salad
When you need to toss up something in a jiffy, try making this gorgeous and flavorful summertime fruit salad. Packed with peaches, blackberries, and bananas and drizzled with tangy lemon sauce, this refreshing salad makes for an ideal starter or an afternoon... - 105.776
Summertime Fruit Salad
1) In a large bowl, combine all the fruits together
and toss well to mix.
2) Drizzle with the orange and lemon juice, toss well to coat.
3) Sprinkle with the shredded coconut.
4) Serve immediately. - 39.2405
Summertime Fruit Pizza
To make the crust: In a mixing bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, hazelnuts and lemon peel.
Add the buttermilk and oil.
Use a fork to stir the mixture until it begins to form a ball.
Then use your hands to press the mixture into a smooth ball; flatten to... - 49.0639
Look at this outstanding video that shares three cool summertime recipes. These recipes are absolutely interesting and great way to have a healthy summer meal. See the video to make some cucumber soup, corn salad and delicious mixed berry and cucumber... - 145.793
Summertime Melon Salad
Summertime melon salad is a fresh and flavorful mixed melon salad made with added fruits. Flavored with orange liquer and lemonade, the summertime melon salad is chilled to serve and is garnished with mint. - 31.3291
Summertime Banana Pie
Haven't tried this yummy Summertime Banana Pie recipe, yet? I am sure you will love it! This recipe is a good way to use Fruits. I never fail to eat Dessert while dining out and this is the most common dish that I order. Please try this Summertime Banana Pie... - 41.409
Summertime Minted Trifle
Heat oven to 350°.
In small mixer bowl beat 4 egg whites at high speed, scraping bowl often, until stiff peaks form (1 to 2 minutes).
In large bowl whisk together 4 egg yolks, 3/4 cup sugar, 1 teaspoon orange peel and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla until... - 40.4327
Iced Summer Fruit Salad
Peel and seed cantaloupe and honeydew; cut into bite-sized pieces.
Peel papaya and cut into bite-sized pieces.
In a large bowl place melon pieces, papaya pieces and grapes.
Add dressing; toss gently.
Chill until serving time.
May cut melons and papaya into... - 34.2061
Drunken Summer Fruits
1. Place berries, peaches and nectarines in a bowl.
2. Pour wine and lime juice over fruit and toss gently to combine. Cover and chill for 20-30 minutes.
3. Serve in deep bowls with some of the marinade. - 26.7743
Summer Fruit Brulees
1) In a bowl, mix the fruits together
2) Cover the bowl and chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
3) Preheat the grill.
4) In 4 individual flameproof serving dishes, divide the fruit, with any juices, just before serving.... - 32.2012
Summer Fruit Clafoutis
1) In a large bowl, place all the assorted soft fruits and pour fruit liqueur over them.
2) Cover the bowl and let it chill for 1 hour to macerate.
3) Preheat the oven to 400Â°F/200Â°C.
4) In a bowl, combine milk powder, salt, sugar... - 44.6311
Cold Fruit Pudding
1. Wash the dried fruit in warm water, drain, and put in a bowl with the raisins and apples. Pour the water over all. Add sugar and stir well. Let stand overnight.
2. Transfer fruit and liquid to a pan, add the cinnamon stick and bring to a boil. Simmer... - 32.7643
Summer Fruit Mousse
1 Layer the fruit in a 2.25 litre/4 pint (10 cup) casserole.
2 Add the water and cover with a lid or plastic wrap, pierced. Microwave on full power for 5 minutes, and immediately stir in the sugar so that it dissolves.
3 Sieve the fruit and fold in the... - 31.6609
Summer Fruit Fantasy
Mix all dressing ingredients and set aside.
Cut grapefruit and oranges in half.
Remove pulp in pieces.
Hollow out shells and set aside.
Cut pulp into bite-size segments.
In a large bowl, combine grapefruit and orange segments.
Add strawberries that have been... - 42.3927
Summer Fruits Dessert
Place the fruit in a deep bowl together with the apricot brandy and ground ginger. Cover and cook for 6 minutes or until mushy. Rub through a sieve or puree in a blender or food processor.
Measure the pureed fruit and allow 15 ml / 1 tbsp arrowroot per 2 1/2... - 31.0752
Summer Berries is simply a delicious recipe. A delicious dessert recipe; I bet this Summer Berries will surely tempt you to prepare on every party! - 24.9356
Summer Berry Tart
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl. Rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Mix the egg yolk with the chilled water and sprinkle over the dry ingredients. Mix to a firm dough.
2. Put the dough on... - 39.6326
Summer Watermelon Tomato Salad
Summers are here and have you been thinking of what needs to be done with the watermelons. Well, you can now make an interesting summer salad consisting of watermelons, onion, cucumber, tomato and olives. The garnishing of cheese adds to the flavor of the... - 143.726
1. Divide the bananas within 8 dessert bowls.
2. Top with the scoops of frozen yogurt.
3. Add berries and chopped fruits in the dessert bowls.
4. Add chopped almonds on the yogurt.
5. Place the dessert bowls in chiller; bring... - 36.0897
1) Into 8 dessert bowls, divide the bananas evenly.
2) With scoops of frozen yogurt, top the bananas.
3) With the berries and almonds, top the bowls.
4) Serve immediately as a delicious and healthy dessert. - 32.2351
Slice Of Summer Tart
Slice Of Summer Tart is easy to make desert. Slice Of Summer Tart gets its taste from fruit filling. Slice Of Summer Tart is loved by many people. - 38.7816
Try with Sonia a variant of the traditional Spanish sangria: the white sangria! It's a fresh drink, made with fruit, spices and sparkling white wine... cheers! - 136.377
Instead of slicing the same old watermelon, let's do something different... a refreshing watermelon sangria! There are many versions, this one is perfect for a hot summer night. - 140.031
Fennel Citrus Fruits Salad
This video shows an easy way to pep up some unique but delicious salad. Fennel is not commonly used in preparing salads, but in the video it is used with citrus fruits, which sounds interesting. If you wish to add an interesting twist to salads, this is the... - 114.091
Healthy And Fresh Fruit-topped Banana Split
Why blow away your hard-earned cash on an expensive dessert treat in a swanky bistro when you can make your own restaurant style treat at home. In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make this fruity delight that tastes great with dollops of vanilla,... - 116.879
This berry compote is one of my best summertime desserts that fill my kitchen with a heavenly smell everytime I make this. Prepared with fresh summer berries of choice, the berry compote is made with water and dessert wine along with sugar and is best served... - 29.7746
Cucumber And Avocado Summer Soup
Here is an excellent video that shows how to make an incredible summer soup. The cucumber and avocado soup is very easy to make with just a few ingredients and just perfect for summer time. This special soup is awesome to cool down with a refreshing flavor.... - 128.183
Summery Blackberry Cobbler
Have trouble feeding your kids with fruits? Try wrapping them under yummy cobblers. Betty whomps up a most and fruity cobbler that us so delish that you will have trouble stopping your kids from gorging into them again and again. Easy to make and good to... - 111.526
Peach And Raspberry Parfait
I have a beautiful peach tree in my backyard that is sagging under the weight of so much fruit it bore this year. Lucky for me. My kids never tire of plucking the plump and juicy peaches and bringing them to me to create an easy summertime parfait. The... - 122.876
From juicy burgers to savoury chicken breasts, it seems like everything just tastes better grilled. Meats including burgers, steak, hot dogs, and chicken top the list of the most popular foods prepared using a grill. With the calorie-heavy holiday season... - 35.0423
Cape Cod Blueberry Pie
Every summer Anne Blomstrom’s city-dwelling family made the trek from Chicago to visit her mother, Alethia, on Cape Cod. Thoughts of winter instantly melted away at the sight of the shingled white house trimmed with green shutters. For a few weeks in June... - 45.1778