- » Summertime Cocktail
Summertime Cocktail Recipes
Enjoy our collection of summertime cocktail recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for summertime cocktail recipes.
Instead of slicing the same old watermelon, let's do something different... a refreshing watermelon sangria! There are many versions, this one is perfect for a hot summer night. - 138.331
Pineapple Smash Cocktail
In this free mixology tutorial Clint will teach you how to make an original authentic Pineapple Smash. - 134.397
Try with Sonia a variant of the traditional Spanish sangria: the white sangria! It's a fresh drink, made with fruit, spices and sparkling white wine... cheers! - 124.333
Summer Lime Rickey
1. Add ice, limeade, nectar, ginger ale, and gin to large pitcher.
2. Squeeze lime slices into mixture, then add them. Stir well
3. Serve well-chilled in hi-ball glasses. - 120.31
Skinny Summer Sipper
1. Muddle the strawberries, basil, and lime juice in a rocks glass.
2. Add the strawberry balsamic vinegar, stevia syrup and ice.
3. Add the tequila and stir.
4. Top with club soda.
5. Serve chilled. - 119.444
The Christmas In July Cocktail
Yep, we've got to consider some folks like to celebrate some of our most popular holidays in the same feeling as we do in December. The problem, it's not December but it's still snowing in some areas of the world. - 117.087
Hawaiian Punch Cocktail
1. In a shaker, add light rum, amaretto, peach schnapps, lime juice, pineapple juice, orange juice and ice cubes.
2. Add in the grenadine and stir the drink.
3. Give the drink a good 10 second shake.
4. Strain into a glass topped with ice.
5.... - 115.634
The Hot Lips Cocktail
Holy Dang it, we've got a hot cocktail for today. You like spice? You like heat? You like Hot Lips!? - 114.065
Viviane creates an exotic cocktail with litchi juice. - 113.232
Tahitian Pearl Cocktail
If you are a great fan of Maraschino Liqueur, you will surely enjoy this drink. The good part about this cocktail is that you can show off the cocktail without killing the flavor of the drink. You’ll get the green organic-like taste from this classic... - 112.741
Strawberry Palm Cocktail
1.Put ice cubes in the glass.
2.Pour strawberry liqueur, Frangelico, Malibu, lemon juice and top it with lemonade.
3. Serve the blue lagoon cocktail chilled and garnish with strawberry and lemon slice if you like. - 111.227
Suntan Lotion Cocktail
Relax with some suntan lotion after a hard day! After all, what better way to beat the summer heat than a refreshing glass of suntan lotion. Oddly enough, this drink in no way tastes like a suntan lotion. It’s another novelty cocktail with flavors that will... - 111.176
Pink Panther Cocktail
Get out your collins glasses and serve up this slightly pink beverage. Super-charged with amaretto, vodka and pineapple juice, this drink won't really knock your skull off, but will surely leave your feeling happily giddy. Stream the video for the entire... - 110.907
Sweet Tea Bourbon Cocktail
If you are a bourbon man, this cocktail is a surefire way to make yourself happy. An old-fashioned, bourbon lover’s drink, this manly cocktail is hard to emasculate but great to sip on. Just mix water, sugar, honey, tea bags and bourbon and wait for at... - 109.787
Italian Fear Cocktail
1. In a shaker, add raspberry liqueur, Jagermeister, southern comfort whiskey, amaretto, pineapple juice and ice cubes and shake well for 10 seconds.
2. Strain into a glass topped with ice cubes.
3. Serve chilled. - 109.639
The Bushbear Cocktail
Mountain Dew is back again, or Mtn Dew if you're more "new aged" about its naming. This cocktail spikes the dew with a bit of granny smith like flavors using Sour Apple. - 108.991
Vodka Float Cocktail
1. Pour the vodka into a cocktail shaker with ice and shake till cold.
2. Strain into a glass.
3. Top with the coke.
4. Drop the ice cream on top and let it float.
5. Serve chilled. - 108.731
Skinny Thyme Cocktail
1. In a cocktail glass, add 3 thyme sprigs, raspberries and lemon juice and muddle well.
2. Top the glass with ice.
3. Add the London dry gin, stevia syrup and soda and stir.
4. Garnish with a thyme sprig and serve chilled. - 108.52
Purple Pomegranate Sangria
1. For the simple syrup: In a pan, heat 1 cup sugar and 1 cup water and let it dissolve into a syrup.
2. In a pitcher, add red wine, pomegranate juice, orange juice, blackberry brandy, triple sec and simple syrup and mix.
3. Next, add the orange slice,... - 106.864
Bees Knees Cocktail
1. Mix the lavender honey with water to make a syrup
2. In a cocktail shaker, add gin, lemon juice, 3/4 ounce of the lavender honey syrup and ice cubes and shake well.
3. Strain into a cocktail glass.
4. Ganrish with lavender... - 106.754
How To Make A Mai Tai
1. In a cocktail shaker, add light rum, dark rum, lime juice, orange curacao, orgeat syrup and grenadine and shake over ice.
2. Strain into a rocks glass with crushed ice.
3. Garnish with a sprig of mint and a little umbrella and serve chilled. - 102.66
Bittersweet Martini With Honey Dew Infused Vodka
The Urban Swank Girls are hanging out in the "Cocktail Kitchen" with Bartender Andrew Nguyen at the Straits Restaurant. Andrew gets us ready for the summer and shows us how to make the Bittersweet Martini with House Infused Honey Dew Vodka! If you are new to... - 97.4733
Huckleberry Lemonade And Arnold Ziffer
1. For the Huckleberry Lemonade Cocktail: In a glass, mix the huckleberry liquer, pink lemonade and ice.
2. Add lemon wegde for garnish
3. For the Arnold Ziffer: In a shaker, add the sweet tea vodka, ice tea, ice cubes and shake.
4. Pour into a glass... - 96.358
1. In a tumbler take ice cubes, vodka, triple sec or cointreau and pomegranate juice.
2. Stir all the ingredients well.
3. Pour the drink into a martini glass and serve. - 89.7849
Summer Cocktail With Lemon And Mint
The ingredients for serving up a classy cocktail can be picked up from your own garden . Okay, not the vodka. Springtime fresh organic produce can be mixed with liquor to come up with the most innovative sips of ecstacy. In this one, fresh lemon juice,... - 86.1575
Summer time calls for a cool refreshing cocktails. Take a look at this video to add a great refreshing kick in hot weather. The video is really amazing and the cocktail is bound to impress you all. Wonderful blend of flavors form white wine and fruits, this... - 81.5711
Combine gin, creme de menthe, and 2 ice cubes in cocktail shaker.
Put 1 or 2 ice cubes in each of 4 glasses.
Strain in creme de menthe mixture.
Add carbonated water; stir.
Garnish with pineapple spears, if desired. - 26.4693
Fresh Cucumber Cocktail
If you are thirsty and game for some summer cocktail then this is a must have cocktail. Fresh Cucumber Cocktail, interesting isn't it. - 0
Refreshing Mango Cocktail
Refreshing Mango Cocktail, a cocktail that brings on a very organic herbal quality to it that is much deceiving when compared to the presentation. This is not a pina colada by a long shot! - 0
How To Make A Jupiter Sunset Cocktail
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my Jupiter Sunset Cocktail. - 0
Skinny Summer Cocktails: 4th Of July Potluck
For The Spicy Skinny Margarita
1. In a glass or jar add all the ingredients except ice cubes. Using a muddler or spoon muddle the jalapeno. Mix well.
2. Add the ice cubes and serve.
For The Vodka Lemonade
1. In a jar or glass mix all... - 0