- » Summertime Appetizer
Summertime Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of summertime appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for summertime appetizer recipes.
1. In a blender put garlic and pulse a few times.
2. Add bell pepper and pulse, then add the cucumber and pulse a few more times.
3. Add tomatoes, olive oil, vinegars and salt and blend until just combined without letting it to liquify.
4. Add black... - 114.708
Tangy Summertime Fruit Salad
When you need to toss up something in a jiffy, try making this gorgeous and flavorful summertime fruit salad. Packed with peaches, blackberries, and bananas and drizzled with tangy lemon sauce, this refreshing salad makes for an ideal starter or an afternoon... - 105.776
Summertime Turkey Sausage Salad
1. In a skillet on medium flame, add 1 teaspoon of olive oil. Cook turkey sausage for 10 minutes, turning throughout.
2. After sausage cools, cut into circular pieces.
3. In a small skillet on medium flame, add 1 teaspoon olive oil and cook yellow... - 105.374
Summertime 5 Cup Fruit Salad
Looking for an easy tropical salad recipe? Then watch this video and learn of an easy recipe that will yield a mouthwatering summertime salad. Watch the video and learn more! - 100.949
1) In a large bowl, add cabbage, cucumber, and tomato to combine by gentle tossing.
2) In another bowl, mix tomato juice and remaining ingredients.
3) Use a wire whisk, to stir in the mixture.
4) Spread the tomato juice mixture over cabbage mixture.
5)... - 47.797
Summertime Gazpacho has a lovely taste. Summertime Gazpacho gets its taste from tomatoes and cucumber mixed with chicken broth and flavored with wine vinegar. Summertime Gazpacho is love by many around the world. - 41.8999
1) In a saucepan, mix together beets, beet stock and consommé.
2) Heat the beets mixture until well blended, stirring constantly.
3) Take the pan off the heat. and add lemon juice.
4) Place the beet in refrigerator until thoroughly chilled.
5) Stir... - 40.9675
Summertime Special Soup
1) In a large pot or saucepan, add in the green pea with ham soup and cream of potato soup.
2) Heat the pan till the frozen soups thaw. Keep stirring often.
3) Transfer the soups into a large bowl. Refrigerate for about 4 hours.
4) Add in water or... - 38.1212
Summertime Melon Soup
Combine watermelon and strawberries.
Puree in batches in a blender, adding sour cream, milk and sugar to the last batch.
Pour into a 2-qt.container; mix well.
Cover and chill at least 3 hours.
To serve soup in cantaloupe bowls, cut cantaloupes in half; hollow... - 28.8287
Measure all ingredients except the sour cream into the blender container.
Cover and blend for 30 seconds.
Chill until icy cold and serve in chilled soup dishes.
Garnish with 1 teaspoon sour cream. - 27.5316
Summertime Cucumber Cooler
Combine soup, milk, cucumber, hot pepper sauce, and seasonings in electric blender; blend for 2 minutes.
Stir in sour cream.
Chill 4 hours or more. - 27.071
Summertime Fried Tomatoes
Dip tomato slices in seasoned flour.
Cook in butter over low heat until lightly browned on both sides.
Remove to heated platter.
Stir soup and milk into skillet.
Pour sauce over tomatoes. - 26.9414
Summertime Special Soup
Combine all ingredients.
Heat until soups are thawed.
Chill about 4 hours.
Thin to desired consistency. - 25.8953
Summertime Appetizer Recipes By Category
Summertime Appetizer Course: