- » Summer Salad
Summer Salad Recipes
Summer salad is a meal accompaniment made of fresh summer fruits or vegetables
Preparation of Summer Salad
The summer salad can be made of fresh greens, squash, cucumbers, peas, corn, melons, tomatoes, mangoes or ... More »
Summer Salad And Honey Curry Meat Marinade
Summer is the time to party and with a party mood all around, of course you would not want to spend your time in the kitchen. So, meals in a rush brings two good ideas for your rescue. She shows Honey curry meat marinade which goes well with chicken, steaks... - 144.859
Summer Watermelon Tomato Salad
Summers are here and have you been thinking of what needs to be done with the watermelons. Well, you can now make an interesting summer salad consisting of watermelons, onion, cucumber, tomato and olives. The garnishing of cheese adds to the flavor of the... - 143.726
Wegmans Pineapple, Jicama & Cucumber Salad
This light salad was quite easy to make and had great flavor. The Jicama had a nice crunch to it. The ingredients were simple but were a great combination. The hot pepper spread was a great addition. It is great for a different flavor from usual picnic salads. - 143.498
Wegmans Super Pasta Summer Salad
Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck shows you a great salad to complement your BBQ and an easy way to get more tasty veggies on your plate. This is a delightful and easy to prepare salad that is great for cookouts, summer picnics or parties out-doors. It is a refreshing... - 142.707
Wegmans Summer Tortellini Salad
Who doesn't love finding a good vegetarian recipe for summer? Nice and light for the hot weather! This pasta and vegetable salad is fit for the most discerning appetites. Everyone loves it!
A great alternative to creamy pasta salads. Great for summer... - 141.1
Fruit & Yogurt Elbow Salad
Who knew fruit and pasta would make such terrific pairing? This unique, kid-friendly salad is a delicious choice for a Summer picnic. But, it also makes a fantastic breakfast. - 139.607
Wegmans Grilled Corn, Bean And Radish Salad
Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck shows you a great salad to complement your BBQ and an easy way to get more tasty veggies on your plate. The crunch of the corn, the flavor of the lemon dressing and the bright yellow... this recipe is wonderful for summer, or whenever... - 135.364
Bengali Mama Ep. 6 Lemon Lime Summer Salad & Romano Cheese Cups
Summer seems to have come a little early this year. The weather has been gorgeous, and it brings the delight of spending many a meal outdoors.
This is a very summery, crisp salad of greens, coated in a lemon lime vinaigrette and served inside an adorable... - 134.65
Salad With Raspberry Sauce
Make the most of your vegetables and fruits by making it into a salad. Salad with Raspberry sauce is a delicious combination of tomatoes, roasted walnuts, feta cheese and raspberry sauce. So make the most of it! - 128.013
Grilled Sweet Potato Salad
With this beautiful Maine summer weather, Toni can't resist cooking on the grill. Today she turns to the sweet potato, a powerhouse of vitamins and fiber. - 127.71
Colorful tomatoes, ripe avocado, Lemon Vinaigrette, and grilled shrimp make an irresistible salad. Watch Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Makovec make it in minutes. - 121.514
Summer Pantry Salad
Toss up a zesty, flavorful and nutritious summer salad with palm hearts and fresh vegetables. See the video to make this appetizing and refreshing salad that would give a special touch to your summer menu. Watch this impressive video and have great summer... - 120.743
Summer Salad Trio
Summer is the time for light, fresh and healthy foods like salads. Watch this video to learn easy and creative ways to create wonderful summer salads that can become main meals on hot summer days. Master Chef Erik Blauberg shares tips and ideas to used fresh... - 105.013
Summer Steak Salad
1. In a small bowl, mix together Dijon mustard, white wine, garlic, and honey.
2. For dressing, in a bowl, combine the above Dijon mustard mixture, horseradish, apricot jam, and lemon juice. Whisk and set it aside.
3. Season steak with salt and pepper... - 103.294
Menage Trois Rose Wine Paired With Summer Salad
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a skillet, melt butter and cooked garlic and add the the bread cubes and toss until completely coated.
3. Place the bread cubes on a tray lined with parchment paper. Season with salt,... - 102.558
Sorrento Summer Prawn Salad
Chef Vito Marcello shows his passion for food in this video by sizzling up some shrimps to make a lovely beckoning salad! Be marveled at Chef vito cook in this video. - 99.8203
Fresh Summer Garden Salad
Can you guess - how useful could be your backyard vegetable garden? The best thing you can have a fresh raw salad each and every day. Make it absolutely home-grown and home-made, by using some simple and easy-to-prepare vinaigrette. Follow the chef and build... - 96.5084
Fresh Summer Salad
This summer you can stay light and healthy with this Fresh Summer Salad. All the nutrient rich vegetables are going in there to make it very nutritious. This summer is going to be great! Bon Appétit! - 82.3946
Summer Salad Ideas
Have you been looking for some summer special salad ideas? This video is sure to prove helpful. Watch it to get some great tips on how you can prepare a variety of healthy salads that are perfect for the warm weather. - 76.8875
Summer Fruits Salad
If you are healthy conscious but do not want to compromise on taste, check out this Summer Fruits Salad. This healthy, flavorful and good looking salad is appetizing in more ways than one as it smells good too! All you need is toss the ingredients and relish... - 75.1565
Sugar Snap Pea And Summer Squash Salad With Rye Croutons
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) In a small bowl, add fresh dill, dill seed, mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper to combine. Pour in the vegetable and olive oils to whisk until blended.
3) In a baking sheet, place the bread cubes. Drizzle with... - 50.1961
Red And Green Summer Salad
1) Rinse the spinach in cold water and drain well. Tear the spinach leaves into bite-sized pieces.
2) Similarly, rinse the lettuces and watercress, and drain well. Break the leaves into bite-sized pieces.
3) Wash the remaining vegetables and... - 49.9321
Jellied Summer Salad
1) Soften gelatin in cold water.
2) Add hot water, salt, sugar and stir well until sugar dissolves completely.
3) Add lemon juice and vinegar.
4) Let the mixture chill until it derives the consistency of unbeaten egg whites.
5) Combine... - 48.0097
Summer Siesta Salad
1) Combine together the onion, spinach, tomatoes and corn in a large bowl. Mix well and set aside.
2) In a medium bowl, mix together the chili powder, garlic powder and cumin.
3) Add the pork and coat well by tossing.
4) Heat the oil over high heat in... - 47.429
Summer Salad With Watercress Dressing
1. Boil potatoes in salted water for 5 minutes.
2. Drain in a colander and allow to cool slightly
3. When cool enough to handle, cut each potato into half.
4. Drop beans and asparagus in boiling water for 2 minutes.
5. Drain in colander and... - 47.0424
Frosty Summer Salad
1) In a bowl, combine sour cream, sugar, and salt. Keep it aside.
2) In another bowl, place the bananas to sprinkle with lemon juice.
3) Add drained pineapple, cherries, and nuts to the banana.
4) Place the fruit mixture into the sour... - 45.9369
Grilled Summer Salad
Place the endive, lettuce and zucchini in a large baking dish.
Drizzle with the oil.
Sprinkle with the basil.
Toss lightly to combine and to coat the vegetables with the oil.
Cut the tomatoes in half through their cores.
Trim the cores.
Cut each half... - 45.5428
Grilled Summer Salad
1. Take a large baking plate and place endive, lettuce and zucchini together.
2. Sprinkle oil on these ingredients.
3. Add basil leaves in it.
4. Toss gently so that the vegetables are properly coated with adequate oil.
5. Cut the tomatoes in half... - 45.2161
Mid Summer Salad
1. Quarter melon into, remove and discard seeds and skin and with a melon bailer scoop into balls or cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
2. Make thin slices out of strawberries and cucumber.
3. To serve, on a large serving plate or 4 individual plates arrange... - 45.1703
Pacific Coast Summer Salad
1. Clean potatoes by scrubbing.
2. Peel onion, slice and separate rings.
3. In a pot of boiling salt water, add the cleaned potatoes, cover a boil for about 30 minutes until just tender.
4. Drain and let cool enough to handle.
5. Peel... - 44.1521
Favorite Summer Salad
1) Chill the pineapple well overnight.
2) Cut chilled pineapple into biteable chunks after it has been peeled and cored.
3) Combine the fruit and add flaked coconut. Toss mixture gently.
4) Combine the sour cream and pecans together and... - 43.6787
Pacific Coast Summer Salad
1) In a pot, cook the potatoes in salted boiling water, covered, just until tender for about 30 minutes.
2) Pour off the water and allow to cool slightly.
3) Peel the potatoes and then cut into slices of1/4 inch thick.
4) In a shallow baking dish,... - 42.6906
Summer Crepes With Berry Berry Salad
summer crepes with berry berry salad is a fresh and delicious crepes recipe made with flour and eggs and falvored with vanilla. Filled with a pureed berry filling, the summer crepes are topped with a dollop of yogurt cheese and icing sugar. - 42.6708
Rinse and hull berries.
Crush enough small ones to make 1/2 cup (reserve larger berries); combine with sour cream, sugar, and orange juice until well blended; cover and chill.
Halve cantaloupe, scoop out seeds, and remove fruit.
Discard shell; cut fruit into... - 41.0851
Summer Blueberry Salad
In a saucepan combine 1 pint of blueberries, orange juice and sugar.
Bring to a boil and cool.
In another saucepan dissolve gelatin in 1 cup boiling water and add 3/4 cup cold water.
Cool and add blackberry brandy.
Mix with partially cooked blueberries, sour... - 39.468
Summer Salad For Party
1. Tear the oak leaf lettuce into bite sized pieces, place in a salad bowl with rocket, lamb's lettuce, herbs and red onion
2. Peel, halve and stone the avocado, chop them and toss in the lemon juice
3. Add avocado and pine nuts just before... - 38.7877
Cook up an appetizing lunch with this Summer Salad recipe. I am sure you'll be surprised with the ease you prepare this Summer Salad! So just give it a try! - 38.7013
Cottage Cheese Summer Salad
1) Grate the carrots, dice the cucumbers and chop the onions.
2) In a medium bowl, combine cottage cheese with carrot, cucumber, and green onion; mix until well blended.
3) On a serving platter, place mixture on lettuce leaves.
4) Keep... - 38.4587
Cut tomatoes in half and slice 1/4-inch thick.
Peel the onion and chop fine.
Slice the peppers very thin.
Cut avocados in half, remove pit, and peel and slice them 1/2-inch thick.
Mix ingredients together and add salt and white pepper, rosemary, olive oil,... - 38.1285
Summer Salad Recipes By Category