- » Summer Salad
Summer Salad Recipes
Summer salad is a meal accompaniment made of fresh summer fruits or vegetables
Preparation of Summer Salad
The summer salad can be made of fresh greens, squash, cucumbers, peas, corn, melons, tomatoes, mangoes or ... More »
Wegmans Super Pasta Summer Salad
Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck shows you a great salad to complement your BBQ and an easy way to get more tasty veggies on your plate. This is a delightful and easy to prepare salad that is great for cookouts, summer picnics or parties out-doors. It is a refreshing... - 142.692
Wegmans Summer Tortellini Salad
Who doesn't love finding a good vegetarian recipe for summer? Nice and light for the hot weather! This pasta and vegetable salad is fit for the most discerning appetites. Everyone loves it!
A great alternative to creamy pasta salads. Great for summer... - 141.638
Bengali Mama Ep. 6 Lemon Lime Summer Salad & Romano Cheese Cups
Summer seems to have come a little early this year. The weather has been gorgeous, and it brings the delight of spending many a meal outdoors.
This is a very summery, crisp salad of greens, coated in a lemon lime vinaigrette and served inside an adorable... - 135.591
Wegmans Pineapple, Jicama & Cucumber Salad
This light salad was quite easy to make and had great flavor. The Jicama had a nice crunch to it. The ingredients were simple but were a great combination. The hot pepper spread was a great addition. It is great for a different flavor from usual picnic salads. - 135.531
Wegmans Grilled Corn, Bean And Radish Salad
Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck shows you a great salad to complement your BBQ and an easy way to get more tasty veggies on your plate. The crunch of the corn, the flavor of the lemon dressing and the bright yellow... this recipe is wonderful for summer, or whenever... - 133.845
Fruit & Yogurt Elbow Salad
Who knew fruit and pasta would make such terrific pairing? This unique, kid-friendly salad is a delicious choice for a Summer picnic. But, it also makes a fantastic breakfast. - 123.646
Menage Trois Rose Wine Paired With Summer Salad
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a skillet, melt butter and cooked garlic and add the the bread cubes and toss until completely coated.
3. Place the bread cubes on a tray lined with parchment paper. Season with salt,... - 122.343
Colorful tomatoes, ripe avocado, Lemon Vinaigrette, and grilled shrimp make an irresistible salad. Watch Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Makovec make it in minutes. - 121.515
Summer Salad And Honey Curry Meat Marinade
Summer is the time to party and with a party mood all around, of course you would not want to spend your time in the kitchen. So, meals in a rush brings two good ideas for your rescue. She shows Honey curry meat marinade which goes well with chicken, steaks... - 119.263
Summer Watermelon Tomato Salad
Summers are here and have you been thinking of what needs to be done with the watermelons. Well, you can now make an interesting summer salad consisting of watermelons, onion, cucumber, tomato and olives. The garnishing of cheese adds to the flavor of the... - 118.572
Raw Food Meal
This summer meal recipe will give you three very nutritious dishes which can be tried in your own kitchen. Come... have a look at the following three recipes. - 109.975
Summer Steak Salad
1. In a small bowl, mix together Dijon mustard, white wine, garlic, and honey.
2. For dressing, in a bowl, combine the above Dijon mustard mixture, horseradish, apricot jam, and lemon juice. Whisk and set it aside.
3. Season steak with salt and pepper... - 108.974
Summer Salad Trio
Summer is the time for light, fresh and healthy foods like salads. Watch this video to learn easy and creative ways to create wonderful summer salads that can become main meals on hot summer days. Master Chef Erik Blauberg shares tips and ideas to used fresh... - 106.796
Fresh Summer Garden Salad
Can you guess - how useful could be your backyard vegetable garden? The best thing you can have a fresh raw salad each and every day. Make it absolutely home-grown and home-made, by using some simple and easy-to-prepare vinaigrette. Follow the chef and build... - 106.029
Sorrento Summer Prawn Salad
Chef Vito Marcello shows his passion for food in this video by sizzling up some shrimps to make a lovely beckoning salad! Be marveled at Chef vito cook in this video. - 99.7803
Salad With Raspberry Sauce
Make the most of your vegetables and fruits by making it into a salad. Salad with Raspberry sauce is a delicious combination of tomatoes, roasted walnuts, feta cheese and raspberry sauce. So make the most of it! - 97.536
Summer Pantry Salad
Toss up a zesty, flavorful and nutritious summer salad with palm hearts and fresh vegetables. See the video to make this appetizing and refreshing salad that would give a special touch to your summer menu. Watch this impressive video and have great summer... - 84.2607
Fresh Summer Salad
This summer you can stay light and healthy with this Fresh Summer Salad. All the nutrient rich vegetables are going in there to make it very nutritious. This summer is going to be great! Bon Appétit! - 84.1658
Summer Salad Ideas
Have you been looking for some summer special salad ideas? This video is sure to prove helpful. Watch it to get some great tips on how you can prepare a variety of healthy salads that are perfect for the warm weather. - 76.9724
Summer Fruits Salad
If you are healthy conscious but do not want to compromise on taste, check out this Summer Fruits Salad. This healthy, flavorful and good looking salad is appetizing in more ways than one as it smells good too! All you need is toss the ingredients and relish... - 75.1196
Sugar Snap Pea And Summer Squash Salad With Rye Croutons
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) In a small bowl, add fresh dill, dill seed, mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper to combine. Pour in the vegetable and olive oils to whisk until blended.
3) In a baking sheet, place the bread cubes. Drizzle with... - 51.6042
Red And Green Summer Salad
1) Rinse the spinach in cold water and drain well. Tear the spinach leaves into bite-sized pieces.
2) Similarly, rinse the lettuces and watercress, and drain well. Break the leaves into bite-sized pieces.
3) Wash the remaining vegetables and... - 50.2026
Jellied Summer Salad
1) Soften gelatin in cold water.
2) Add hot water, salt, sugar and stir well until sugar dissolves completely.
3) Add lemon juice and vinegar.
4) Let the mixture chill until it derives the consistency of unbeaten egg whites.
5) Combine... - 49.3755
Summer Siesta Salad
1) Combine together the onion, spinach, tomatoes and corn in a large bowl. Mix well and set aside.
2) In a medium bowl, mix together the chili powder, garlic powder and cumin.
3) Add the pork and coat well by tossing.
4) Heat the oil over high heat in... - 48.1981
Summer Salad With Watercress Dressing
1. Boil potatoes in salted water for 5 minutes.
2. Drain in a colander and allow to cool slightly
3. When cool enough to handle, cut each potato into half.
4. Drop beans and asparagus in boiling water for 2 minutes.
5. Drain in colander and... - 48.1102
Grilled Summer Salad
Place the endive, lettuce and zucchini in a large baking dish.
Drizzle with the oil.
Sprinkle with the basil.
Toss lightly to combine and to coat the vegetables with the oil.
Cut the tomatoes in half through their cores.
Trim the cores.
Cut each half... - 47.2048
Frosty Summer Salad
1) In a bowl, combine sour cream, sugar, and salt. Keep it aside.
2) In another bowl, place the bananas to sprinkle with lemon juice.
3) Add drained pineapple, cherries, and nuts to the banana.
4) Place the fruit mixture into the sour... - 47.029
Pacific Coast Summer Salad
1. Clean potatoes by scrubbing.
2. Peel onion, slice and separate rings.
3. In a pot of boiling salt water, add the cleaned potatoes, cover a boil for about 30 minutes until just tender.
4. Drain and let cool enough to handle.
5. Peel... - 46.3496
Mid Summer Salad
1. Quarter melon into, remove and discard seeds and skin and with a melon bailer scoop into balls or cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
2. Make thin slices out of strawberries and cucumber.
3. To serve, on a large serving plate or 4 individual plates arrange... - 46.2585
Favorite Summer Salad
1) Chill the pineapple well overnight.
2) Cut chilled pineapple into biteable chunks after it has been peeled and cored.
3) Combine the fruit and add flaked coconut. Toss mixture gently.
4) Combine the sour cream and pecans together and... - 46.0564
Summer Crepes With Berry Berry Salad
summer crepes with berry berry salad is a fresh and delicious crepes recipe made with flour and eggs and falvored with vanilla. Filled with a pureed berry filling, the summer crepes are topped with a dollop of yogurt cheese and icing sugar. - 45.7967
Grilled Summer Salad
1. Take a large baking plate and place endive, lettuce and zucchini together.
2. Sprinkle oil on these ingredients.
3. Add basil leaves in it.
4. Toss gently so that the vegetables are properly coated with adequate oil.
5. Cut the tomatoes in half... - 45.6667
Pacific Coast Summer Salad
1) In a pot, cook the potatoes in salted boiling water, covered, just until tender for about 30 minutes.
2) Pour off the water and allow to cool slightly.
3) Peel the potatoes and then cut into slices of1/4 inch thick.
4) In a shallow baking dish,... - 44.6829
Rinse and hull berries.
Crush enough small ones to make 1/2 cup (reserve larger berries); combine with sour cream, sugar, and orange juice until well blended; cover and chill.
Halve cantaloupe, scoop out seeds, and remove fruit.
Discard shell; cut fruit into... - 44.0905
Summer Blueberry Salad
In a saucepan combine 1 pint of blueberries, orange juice and sugar.
Bring to a boil and cool.
In another saucepan dissolve gelatin in 1 cup boiling water and add 3/4 cup cold water.
Cool and add blackberry brandy.
Mix with partially cooked blueberries, sour... - 43.2903
Cook up an appetizing lunch with this Summer Salad recipe. I am sure you'll be surprised with the ease you prepare this Summer Salad! So just give it a try! - 42.7068
Cut tomatoes in half and slice 1/4-inch thick.
Peel the onion and chop fine.
Slice the peppers very thin.
Cut avocados in half, remove pit, and peel and slice them 1/2-inch thick.
Mix ingredients together and add salt and white pepper, rosemary, olive oil,... - 41.1205
Summer Salad For Party
1. Tear the oak leaf lettuce into bite sized pieces, place in a salad bowl with rocket, lamb's lettuce, herbs and red onion
2. Peel, halve and stone the avocado, chop them and toss in the lemon juice
3. Add avocado and pine nuts just before... - 40.9172
Cottage Cheese Summer Salad
1) Grate the carrots, dice the cucumbers and chop the onions.
2) In a medium bowl, combine cottage cheese with carrot, cucumber, and green onion; mix until well blended.
3) On a serving platter, place mixture on lettuce leaves.
4) Keep... - 40.7876
Looking for ways to pull down the summer heat? Delight in this delicious summer salad - refreshingly sweet blend of pineapple, youngberries, oranges and more. Throw in your favorite summer fruits to make it delicious to your palate. - 40.4993
1. In salted water, hard boil for 10 mins. Cool. Slice thinly or cut in halves.
2. Wash and ready salad vegetables to your liking
3. In a bowl or flat dish,arrange salad . With the coarser lettuce leaves make a bed (they can be thinly sliced if liked);... - 39.9902
Summer Salad With Herb Toasts
1. Break off and discard the woody ends of the asparagus. Peel the stalks and cut each spear in half. Cook in boiling water for 4-5 minutes only, then refresh with cold water, drain and allow to cool. Blanch the mange tout (snow peas) in boiling water for 1... - 39.8051
Summer Salad With Sour Cream Dressing
Sprinkle gelatin over water; stir over hot water until gelatin is dissolved.
Combine cheeses; blend in gelatin.
Stir mayonnaise, scallion and Tabasco into cheese mixture until all ingredients are thoroughly blended.
Fold whipped cream into cheese.
Pour into... - 39.763
Light Summer Salad
Make the dressing.
Puree tomatoes with tomato puree, lemon juice, herbs and garlic in a blender or food processor.
With motor running, gradually add the oil.
Leave to stand at room temperature for 1 hour.
Slice onions, peppers and fennel into very thin... - 39.5867
Summer Fruit Salad Molded
Soften gelatin in 1/2 cup pineapple juice.
Heat remainder of juice.
Dissolve gelatin mixture in it.
Add remaining ingredients.
Turn into mold or individual molds.
Chill until firm.
Unmold on bed of salad greens note If fresh pineapple juice is used in... - 38.9295
Iced Summer Fruit Salad
Peel and seed cantaloupe and honeydew; cut into bite-sized pieces.
Peel papaya and cut into bite-sized pieces.
In a large bowl place melon pieces, papaya pieces and grapes.
Add dressing; toss gently.
Chill until serving time.
May cut melons and papaya into... - 38.2602
In a bowl combine sliced spinach, sliced cucumbers, onions, and radishes; toss together lightly.
Arrange on 4 individual salad plates or in wooden salad bowls.
In center of each serving, place a mound of cottage cheese.
Blend together sour cream, lemon juice,... - 38.0126
Summer Salad Bowl
1) In a bowl, arrange a layer of the leaf lettuce at the bottom and sides.
2) Place rest of the vegetables and head lettuce over the leaf lettuce.
3) Sprinkle with the salt and crumbled blue cheese.
4) Pour over the Italian dressing and toss gently to... - 37.815
Summer Salad Dressing
In 1-pint jar with tight-fitting lid, place corn oil, lime juice, dill weed, salt, sugar, onion and celery seed.
Cover and shake well.
Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
Shake thoroughly before serving.
Serve on assorted salad greens using 2 teaspoons of dressing... - 37.1222
Summer Time Supper Salad
Cut each pineapple in half lengthwise through the crown.
Remove fruit with a curved knife; core and dice. (Reserve half the diced pineapple for another use.) .
Arrange shredded lettuce in each pineapple half top with sections of ham strips,... - 36.8656
Garden Fresh Summer Salad
In blender or food processor, combine basil, garlic, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, black pepper and 2 tablespoons oil; process until smooth.
Add 1 tomato; process until smooth.
With machine running, slowly add remaining 2 tablespoons oil and lemon juice.
Conti - 36.865
Reginini Summer Salad With Roquefort Cream
In a large bowl, place the pasta, tuna, egg, olives, radishes, salt, and pepper.
Fold the whipped cream and cheese into the mayonnaise and add it to the pasta and tuna bowl; toss lightly to blend.
Taste for seasoning. - 35.3989
Ham And Chicken Summer Salad
1. Toss ham cubes with chicken, celery, green pepper, pimento, mayonnaise, oil-and-vinegar dressing, and lemon juice. Refrigerate, tossing two or three times, until well chilled.
2. Line large glass salad bowl with romaine leaves and asparagus spears. Fill... - 35.3784
Summer Fruit Salad In Lemonade Glaze
1. Drain oranges, reserving 1/4 cup liquid. Combine reserved liquid and gelatin in a small saucepan; let stand 1 minute. Stir in lemonade concentrate. Bring to a boil, and cook 2 minutes or until gelatin dissolves, stirring constantly.
2. Remove from heat,... - 35.2972
Summer Salad Dressing
1.In a blender, blend tomato, cucumber, green onion, oil, vinegar, sea salt and garlic.
2.Drizzle on the salad of your choice. - 35.1943
Place mustard, chives, parsley, peppercorns, salt and lemon juice in bowl.
Whisk in vinegar.
Incorporate oil in thin stream, whisking constantly.
Correct seasoning. - 35.183
Mango Summer Salad
Combine the rice, mangoes, bell pepper and onion in a large bowl and mix gently.
Combine the rice vinegar, sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, sambal oelek, mint, seasoned salt and vegetable oil in a covered jar; shake vigorously to blend.
Add enough dressing to... - 34.6825
Summer Salad Bowl
Line bowl with leaf lettuce.
Arrange head lettuce and remaining vegetables in bowl; add salt.
Sprinkle blue cheese over.
At table, pour dressing over, toss. - 34.5702
Summer Salad is a delicious and refreshing salad. Summer Salad is perfect for anytime of the year. Happy Cooking! - 34.3182
Moulded Summer Salad
Moulded Summer Salad has a Fine taste.The Mayonnaise and Cabbage gives the Moulded Summer Salad Invigorating taste. Must catch it - 33.9741
Confetti Summer Salad
1. Combine zucchini, sweet peppers, onion, corn, tomatoes, salad dressing, and salsa in a large bowl.
2. Cover and chill 4 to 24 hours, stirring occasionally. If desired, serve salad on radicchio leaves or garnish with purple flowering kale. - 33.9054
1. In a large bowl, combine chicken, strawberries, celery, onion and raisins.
2. In a small bowl, combine sesame seeds, tarragon, olive oil, vinegar, paprika, salt and pepper, stirring well with a whisk.
3. Pour the dressing over the chicken mixture and t - 33.6449
Summer Squash Salad
Toss zucchini and yellow summer squash with salt.
Place vegetables in a colander in the sink for 1 hour.
Rinse in cold water and drain well.
Combine squash with dill, vinegar, and sugar in a glass bowl.
Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours. - 33.6254
Summer Supper Salad
Combine soup, celery, onion, green pepper, mustard, tabasco sauce, pepper and rosemary.
Add macaroni and ham; chill. - 33.0418
Summer Corn And Bulgur Salad
1. In a large bowl, pour boiling water over bulgur; add olive oil and garlic and stir well. Let stand 30 minutes until all water is absorbed. Fluff with a fork.
2. In a small bowl, combine apple and lemon juice.
3. Add apple mixture, tomatoes, green onions,... - 32.7474
1. Blanch the corn in salted boiling water for 4 minutes and lay the ears on a towel to cool. Snap off the ends of the beans, break the beans into 2-inch pieces, and blanch for 6 minutes. Cool on a towel.
2. Place the tomatoes into a large bowl with the... - 32.3175
Summer Melon Salad With Red Onions
My husband like everything except the spinach leaves in this Summer Melon Salad With Red Onions recipe. I loved the whole Summer Melon Salad With Red Onions in all its goodness. Give it a try! - 32.2014
Summer Chef Salad
1. In a large salad bowl, combine all ingredients except 1/2 can French fried onions and toss drizzling over with Wine Vinaigrette Dressing* gently.
2. Serve immediately, garnished with remaining onions. - 31.9341
Summer Supper Salad
Mix together mayonnaise and french dressing; add rest of ingredients.
Mix lightly; chill well.
Serve on salad greens. - 31.4795
Summer Fruit Salad With Spinach
1 To prepare the dressing: In a food processor or blender, whirl the chutney, mustard, lime juice, ginger, and pepper for 30 seconds or until smooth. Or mince the chutney and place it in a jar along with the other dressing ingredients, cover tightly, and... - 31.2982
Crunchy Summer Salad
Mix apple, cucumbers and nuts.
Add salt and lemon juice to mayonnaise.
Mix lightly into apple mixture. - 30.571
Summer Day Salad
Drain cherries; reserve 2 tablespoons juice.
Combine melon balls and fruits in lettuce-lined bowl.
Blend mayonnaise, reserved juice and poppy seed; mix well.
Pour over fruits and melon balls; toss lightly.
Serve immediately. - 29.7435
Place cottage cheese in a mound on a plate.
Top with pineapple and grated carrot and surround with gherkin halves. - 29.5071
Frozen Summer Salad
Combine all ingredients.
Pour into 9 x 9 x 2 inch pan.
Cover; place in freezer until frozen.
Cut into 12 squares; serve on lettuce leaves. - 28.473
Summer Berry Salad
In a large salad bowl, combine the fruit.
Mix together the sour cream, sugar and lemon juice in a small bowl and drizzle over the fruit.
Toss lightly and serve at once. - 28.4461
When all seasonings have been added, toss to mix; serve in individual wooden salad bowls, garnished by lettuce and sliced or halved hard-boiled eggs.
If garlic vinegar is not available, rub large mixing bowl with garlic before preparing vegetables.
Warning:... - 26.5169
Summer Picnic Salad
Thoroughly combine all ingredients except lettuce and tomatoes in large mixing bowl.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Divide into 4 portions and serve each on bed of shredded lettuce and garnish with tomato wedges. - 25.9333
Toss all ingredients lightly.
Moisten with yoghurt. - 25.2936
Chunky Summer Salad
Here's a tasty and easy salad to enjoy in the summer months. It's filling and very nutrient rich too! - 0
Grilled Halloumi & Herring Summer Salad
Nothing better than a salad in the hot Summer evenings (not that we get that many in England!) This one is light, delicious, filling and made in a flash! Give it a go :-) - 0
Asian Chicken Salad
It feels like it’s one bazillion degrees out. So I refuse to cook today. I will, however, gladly eat a salad with chicken, veggies, and almonds, topped with a Honey-Dijon Dressing. Yes, yes I will. - 0
Summer Salad Recipes By Category