- » Summer Roll
Summer Roll Recipes
Summer roll is a popular dish from Eastern country Vietnam. Summer rolls, unlike other rolls which are deep fried, is a healthy alternative for a snack during the evening. Though it originated in Vietnam, it is now a ... More »
Veggie Summer Rolls
Looking for a nice and tasty snack, then look no further. The Chef shows how to make summer rolls with rice paper wrap using vegetables and tofu. This is an amazing veggie snack. You can serve the rolls with any dipping sauce. So don't forget to check out the... - 104.398
Tasty Shrimp Rolls For Summer
Have you tried making and eating shrimp rolls at home? This tasty rolls needs to be cut into bite sized pieces to be enjoyed thoroughly. So, who's stopping you, try this dish today and make your summer treat a special one. - 57.8719
Shrimp And Vegetable Summer Rolls
Vietnamese rolls stuffed with shrimp get crunch and color from yellow peppers, lettuce and carrotswhich, like most orange fruits and vegetables, are high in cancer-fighting alpha carotene.
Picture Credit: John Kernick
Recipe By: Melissa Rubel... - 30.7466
You May Also Like!
Vietnamese Vegetarian Summer Rolls
1. Cut the carrots, red pepper, and zucchini into strips.
2. Dip the rice paper in hot water for 10 seconds.
3. Once done place it on a board, fold it in half and place the lettuce, red peppers, zucchini and carrots.
4. Roll it like a... - 0
Chinese Summer Rolls
Let's face it; many of us feel that eating raw, unadorned veggies is like taking medicine. You do it because you're supposed to, not necessarily because you want to. So here's a tasty and handy way to smuggle vegetables onto the menu “Fresh Summer Rolls".... - 0
Vietnamese Summer Rolls
Prepare Vietnamese Dipping Sauce; set aside.
Fill large saucepan 3/4 full with water; bring to a boil over high heat.
Add shrimp; simmer 1 to 2 minutes or until shrimp turn pink and opaque.
Remove shrimp with slotted spoon; transfer to small bowl.
Add rice... - 40.5988
Asian Summer Rolls
Here's a simple recipe for making spring rolls with rice wrappers. Some people refer to them as summer rolls to distinguish them from egg rolls and Chinese spring rolls. They are all spring rolls, because that's when they were traditionally made. Enjoy!... - 0
Summer Rolls (goi Cuon)
1. For sauce, in a small bowl, combine water, peanut butter, hoisin sauce, sriracha sauce, lime juice, and fish sauce. Mix well.
2. In a large pot, boil water, drop spring onion and pork in it. Cook for 7-10 minutes or until done.
3. Remove pork... - 97.3789
Pan Asian: Summer Rolls (goi Cuon) -- Vietnam
1. For sauce in a bowl, combine water, hoisin sauce, peanut butter, sriracha, lime juice, and fish sauce. Mix well and set aside.
2. Place a pot on flame and pour water in it. Bring the water to a boil. Drop pork and spring onion. Poach... - 0
Summer Sausage Rolls
1. Whizz the chicken and garlic in a processor until the chicken is minced. Tip in the bacon, sundried tomatoes and basil. Pulse for 5 secs to just mix through. Season well.
2. Roll the pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface and cut in half lengthways.... - 33.6498
Grilled Shrimp Summer Rolls
1. In a medium bowl, cover the cellophane noodles with hot water and let stand until soft, 30 minutes. Drain and cover with a damp paper towel until ready to use.
2. Light a grill. Season the shrimp with salt and pepper and grill over moderately high heat... - 31.986
Summer Roll Recipes By Category