- » Sultana Raisin Cake
Sultana Raisin Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sultana raisin cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sultana raisin cake recipes.
1. Line the bottom of a tube pan, angel food pan or bundt pan with baking paper.
2. Preheat the oven to 325°F
3. Into a large basin, sift together, the flour and baking powder, 3-4 times, using a fine mesh sieve. Keep aside.
4. Lightly dust... - 45.9887
1. Take a 10-inch cake tin and line with oil.
2. Preheat the oven at 325 °F.
3. Prepare cream by beating butter and sugar together until it gets fluffy and light.
4. Stir in grated lemon rind, eggs and beat well. Add the eggs one by... - 45.3851
Sultana Raisin Cake
Cover raisins with water and let soak 30 minutes.
In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Blend in rum, lemon juice, lemon peel, and milk.
Sift flour; measure; sift again with baking powder,... - 43.9062
Date And Sultana Seedless White Raisin Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Grease a deep cake tin of 8-inches and use greased greaseproof paper or non-stick parchment to line it.
3) In a bowl, put all the ingredients and then beat them together for 2 to 3... - 42.1845
You May Also Like!
Fried Sultana Balls
Cream shortening with sugar.
Add egg and potato water.
Use very warm water (105°F.to 115°F,) for dry yeast; use lukewarm (80°F.to 90°F.) for compressed.
Sprinkle dry yeast or crumble cake into water.
Let stand for a few minutes; then stir until... - 35.9548
Raisin Almond Fruit Cake
Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C).
Butter 8 inch (20 cm) square cake pan.
Sift flour, baking powder, salt and ginger into bowl.
Place raisins, walnuts and almonds in another bowl; add 1/3 of flour mixture.
Toss and set aside.
Place shortening, brown and... - 42.7427
Raisin And Almond Cake
Warm the milk gently.
Add yeast and butter to milk and mix well.
Sieve flour into a large mixing bowl, and add salt, eggs, and sugar.
Combine them and slowly add the warmed milk, butter, and yeast.
Knead well for about 20 min until the mixture no longer... - 44.4996
Earl Grey Fruit Cake
1) In a bowl, add the sultanas, raisins and currants, lemon rind and demerara sugar, reserve 1 tsp sugar to use later.
2) Stir in the strained tea , cover and leave until the next day so that the tea is absorbed into the dried fruit and sugar.
3) Stir... - 43.5528
Basic Rock Cakes
Sift flour, cinnamon and sugar into medium bowl, add butter, rub in with fingertips.
Stir in fruit and peel with wooden spoon.
Make well in centre of dry ingredients, add egg, then enough milk to give a moist but still firm consistency.
If mixture is... - 40.8442
1. In a measuring cup, activate the yeast by dissolving it with the sugar in a little warm milk. Allow the yeast starter to stand in a warm place for 10 minutes until it is frothy.
2. Grease a 1 kg loaf tin with oil or baking spray.
3. Preheat... - 47.6077
1. Combine the flour, salt, mixed spice, fruits, peel, and almonds.
2. Preheat a conventional oven using top and bottom heat to about 350 degree F
3. Grease an 8-inch cake tin and line the base with wax paper.
4. In a large mixing bowl,... - 47.7292
1. Preheat the oven to 230°C, Gas Mark 8.
2. In a large warm bowl, tip in the flour and salt and add butter while rubbing it in to form breadcrumb like mixture.
3. In another bowl, mix the yeast and sugar and pour the flour mixture into... - 41.6304
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F. Grease a tube pan.
2) In a bowl, whip together butter and sugar till it becomes light and fluffy. Add in the eggs, beating them one at a time.
3) Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt. Fold in... - 41.8772
Kentish Hop Pickers Cake
1. Grease two 1 pound/ 1/2kg loaf tins with oil, butter or baking spray.
2. Preheat the oven to 325° F, 160° C
3. Into a large bowl, sift the flour, spices, cream of tartar and soda.
4. Cut margarine into small cubes and add to the dry... - 48.3097