- » Sultana Pudding With Hard Sauce
Sultana Pudding With Hard Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Sultana Pudding With Hard Sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Sultana Pudding With Hard Sauce recipes.
Sultana Pudding With Hard Sauce
Butter the inside of a 2-quart heatproof mold, and sprinkle with nuts.
In a large bowl, beat butter until fluffy.
Beat in honey, eggs, and vanilla.
In a medium-size bowl, sift together flour and baking powder.
Mix with a fork or whisk to blend.
Beat flour... - 38.9677
You May Also Like!
1) In a bowl add milk and soak sago overnight.
2) In a saucepan boil water.
3) Butter the molds.
4) In a bowl cream butter and sugar.
5) Stir in sago and milk with soda.
6) Stir in breadcrumbs and Sultanas. Mix lightly.
7) Flavor with... - 44.2872
1. In a basin sieve flour, salt, bicarbonate of soda and grated nutmeg together.
2. Add breadcrumbs, sugar and shredded suet.
3. Chop the raisins and peel.
4. Add cleaned currants and sultanas.
5. Add beaten eggs to it and mix.
6. Add some milk if... - 46.6631
Christinas Pudding Plain
1. In a basin sieve flour, salt, baking powder and spice together.
2. Mix breadcrumbs, shredded suet and sugar.
3. Chop the raisins and peel them.
4. Add raisins to the currants and sultanas, the ground almonds and lemon rind.
5. Mix it to the beaten... - 45.3736
Mix together all the dry ingredients in a bowl and stir in the milk to make a soft dough.
Put the mixture in a greased 900-ml (1 1/2-pint) basin, cover with greased foil, tie round rim with string and make a handle.
Put 1 litre (1 3/4 pints) water in the... - 45.0306