- » Sultana Malt Loaf
Sultana Malt Loaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sultana malt loaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sultana malt loaf recipes.
Sultana Malt Loaf
Sift the flours and a pinch of salt into a warm- ed basin.
Leave them in a warm place for a few minutes to heat the flour very slightly.
Put the yeast into a basin, add a teaspoon of the sugar and stir the yeast and sugar to a- liquid cream.
Add the rest of... - 42.8259
You May Also Like!
This malt loaf is generously garnished with sultanas and currants. Serve it sliced and buttered as breakfast toast! - 36.6426
Blend the yeast with 3 tablespoons (1/4 cup) of the water.
Warm the malt extract and treacle over low heat.
Stir in the remaining water, yeast liquid and butter.
Sift flour and salt into a warmed bowl, make a well in the centre and pour in the malt... - 40.0002
Malt Fruit Loaf
1) In a bowl, combine the malt extract, molasses and oil.
2) On full power, heat for 30 seconds, or until soft and blended well.
3) In a large bowl, combine the flour and salt.
4) On full power, heat for 3 minutes, stirring in between to warm the... - 45.7561
Wholemeal Malt Loaf
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Mix together the salt and flour and then rub in the margarine till a crumbly texture is achieved.
3) In a different bowl, mix together the molasses, warm water and malt extract. Stir till... - 45.1743
1. Let the oven heat to 300°F (150°C/Gas 2).
2. Take an 18 cm (7 in) square tin, with a depth of 6 cm (2 1/2 in), grease and line it.
3. At the base of a baking tray grease large enough to cover the tin.
4. In a bowl mix together the... - 47.107
Date And Nut Malt Loaf
Do you want best of all Date And Nut Malt Loaf recipe? It is a good option if you have 220 minutes. A good way to use up date is to make some amazing Date And Nut Malt Loaf. Best enjoyed as a Snack this recipe was taught to me by a dear friend who also... - 38.3474
Date And Nut Malt Loaf
1. Sift the flours and salt into a large bowl, then tip in the wheat flakes that are caught in the sieve. Stir in the sugar and yeast.
2. Put the butter or margarine in a small pan with the treacle and malt extract. Stir over a low heat until melted. Leave to... - 41.8784
Malted Bread And Butter Pudding
1) First, on one side of the toast, spread butter. Then, cut the slices into half diagonally.
2) In a 1 1/2-pint oval pie dish, place four pieces of toast, with the buttered side facing down.
3) In a small bowl, combine the dried... - 45.801
Malted Whole Wheat Tea Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F/ 160° C 20 minutes before baking.
2. Grease a 1 pound loaf tin with oil or butter and dust with flour. Line the bottom of the tin with grease proof paper.
3. Into a large work bowl, sieve the flour, salt... - 49.412
Homemade Malt Bread
Cream the yeast and water together. Sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl. Warm the malt extract, treacle and butter or margarine until just melted, then stir into the flour with the yeast liquid. Combine well. Add the sultanas and beat for 5... - 31.3827