- » Sultana
Enjoy our collection of sultana recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sultana recipes.
Baked Lemon Cheesecake With Sultana
If you always pick chocolate where you crave dessert, this recipe will pleasantly add some variety to your platter. Smooth, creamy, tart lemony cheesecake studded with delicious sultanas not just makes a treat for the palate but also for the soul. What's... - 85.4509
Sultana & Dates Stuffed Peppers
1) In a bowl, pour hot, boiling water. Dip peppers in hot water for 2-3 minutes. Take out from water and cut in halves along the length.
2) In a fry pan, add butter and heat up.
3) Add onion, celery, breadcrumbs, sultanas, parsley and... - 46.6558
Almond And Sultana Cheesecakes
1)Preheat oven to 180 degrees C or 350 degrees F or Gas Mark 4.
2)Take biscuits in a plastic bag and seal it. Crush the biscuits using a rolling pin.
3)Take poached egg rings or non stick pastry rings of size 3 ½ inches place them on a... - 46.0716
1. Line the bottom of a tube pan, angel food pan or bundt pan with baking paper.
2. Preheat the oven to 325°F
3. Into a large basin, sift together, the flour and baking powder, 3-4 times, using a fine mesh sieve. Keep aside.
4. Lightly dust... - 45.9887
Christmas Sultana Cookies
Sieve flour and baking powder together in a large mixing bowl.
Add cholcalate, sultanas, walnuts and peels to flour mixture.
Beat egg, butter and sugar well.
All vanilla essence to it.
Mix egg mixture with flour mixture and knead to a hard dough with... - 45.641
Banana And Sultana Bread
1. Preheat oven to 160°C.
2. Spray low fat cooking coil in the tin base.
3. In a large bowl sieve bicarbonate of soda and flour.
4. In a separate bowl cream honey, sugar and butter. Add additional sugar to make it fluffy and light.
5.... - 45.6386
1. Take a 10-inch cake tin and line with oil.
2. Preheat the oven at 325 °F.
3. Prepare cream by beating butter and sugar together until it gets fluffy and light.
4. Stir in grated lemon rind, eggs and beat well. Add the eggs one by... - 45.3851
Haddock Cutlets With Sultana Sauce
1) Heat all the sauce ingredients together to make sauce.
2) Cool the sauce and keep aside.
3) In a blender, puree the raw fish with milk or you may mash the fish with milk with... - 44.5225
1) Finely chop the sultanas, and crush the bananas to pulp.
2) In a bowl, place the bananas and sultanas and stream the boiling water.
3) Leave the banana mixture to cool and stir in Campden tablet and pectic enzyme.
4) Put the lid on... - 44.2032
Baked Ham With Beer And Sultana Sauce
1. Scour ham and clean thoroughly.
2. Soak for 1 hour in cold water to cover.
3. Drain and discard water.
4. In a pan place ham and cover it with fresh water and add to it all vegetables and spices.
5. Place pan over high heat and bring to a... - 44.1554
Sultana Cauliflower Cheese
1) Preheated the oven to 180°C or 350°F or set at Gas Mark 4.
2) Break the outer leaves of the cauliflower.
3) Cut the cauliflower’s heart into florets of the size of walnuts.
4) Rinse the florets well under cold running water.
5)... - 44.0468
Sultana Raisin Cake
Cover raisins with water and let soak 30 minutes.
In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Blend in rum, lemon juice, lemon peel, and milk.
Sift flour; measure; sift again with baking powder,... - 43.9062
Medlar And Sultana Wine
1) Chop the medlars.
2) In a blow place medlars with sultanas and stream in the boiling water.
3) Allow the medlars to cool.
4) Mix in the crushed Campden tablet and pectic enzyme.
5) Cover and put in a warm place for 1 week.
6) Gently pass the... - 43.6032
Sultana Sponge Pudding
1) In a large mixing bowl, add in the quick-creaming luxury margarine, castor sugar, eggs, flour, milk and sultanas.
2) Beat for about 2 minutes. If the margarine is not soft enough, press it to the sides of the bowl while beating.
3) Take a 1 1/2-pint... - 42.8149
Sultana Meringue Pie
To make the pastry, sift the flour and salt into a bowl.
Rub in the fat until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Stir in sufficient water to make a fairly stiff dough.
Knead lightly, then cover and chill for 30 minutes.
Roll out the dough and use to line... - 42.7292
Apple Nut And Sultana Loaf
1) Heat the oven to 180°C, 350°F, Gas Mark 4.
2) Using a 10 x 25 cm (4 x 10 inch) loaf tin grease and line with greased greaseproof paper.
3) In a bowl, add margarine and sugar and cream till light and fluffy.
4) Mix in the eggs,... - 42.379
Date And Sultana Seedless White Raisin Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Grease a deep cake tin of 8-inches and use greased greaseproof paper or non-stick parchment to line it.
3) In a bowl, put all the ingredients and then beat them together for 2 to 3... - 42.1845
1. Preheat the oven to Regulo 4 or 350°F.
2. Take 7 inch cake tin. Grease and scatter flour over the base.
3. Wash the sultanas and dry them.
4. Using a zester, grate the zest of the lemon.
5. To prepare the batter, in a stand mixer... - 42.1021
Australian Sultana Cake
Grease and line a 20 cm/8 inch tin.
Put the butter, sugar, sultanas and pineapple into a saucepan, bring to the boil and simmer for 15 minutes.
Remove from the heat, stir in the bicarbonate of soda (it will froth) and allow the mixture to get quite cold.
Stir... - 41.9465
Apple And Sultana Roll
Heat the Slo cooker during preparation for at least 20 minutes.
To make the pastry sieve together the flour and salt and stir in the suet.
Using a fork, add sufficient cold water and mix to form a soft dough.
Roll out the pastry into a rectangle approximately... - 41.4812
Carrots A La Sultana
Sprinkle carrots with lemon juice.
Mix flour with salt.
Gradually beat in bouillon and 1 tablespoon of the oil.
When smooth, fold in egg white.
Heat remaining oil until very hot.
Dip carrot slices into batter and fry until brown and crisp.
Drain 011 absorbent... - 41.2616
Sultana Malt Loaf
Sift the flours and a pinch of salt into a warm- ed basin.
Leave them in a warm place for a few minutes to heat the flour very slightly.
Put the yeast into a basin, add a teaspoon of the sugar and stir the yeast and sugar to a- liquid cream.
Add the rest of... - 41.0897
Sultana Scones is great for your children's snackboxes. When even the traditional sultana scones recipes are loved by all, this variant with bursts of sultana enjoyment is even more mouth-watering. Enjoy your tea time! - 40.6514
Swedish Sultana Bread
1. Put the water in a small jug. Sprinkle the yeast on top. Add a few drops of the honey to help activate the yeast, mix well and leave to stand for 10 minutes.
2. Put the flours in a mixing bowl with the salt and sultanas. Set aside 15 ml / 1 tbsp of the... - 40.5987
Pear And Sultana Tea Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. Grease and line a 450 g / 1 lb loaf tin with non-stick baking paper. Put the oats in a bowl with the sugar, pour over the pear or apple juice and oil, mix well and leave to stand for 15 minutes.
2. Quarter, core... - 39.2732
Spinach, Pine Kernel And Sultana Stir Fry
1. In a large pan, heat some oil and stir the spinach.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients.
3. Cover the pan, and cook for another 5 minutes until spinach turns soft.
4. Season to taste.
5. Serve the Spinach, Pine Kernel and Sultana Stir Fry as... - 38.8385
Sultana Rice Pudding
1) Preheat the oven.
2) In 1.2 litre ovenproof dish, place the milk, rice and sultanas.
3) Sprinkle nutmeg over the milk and rice.
4) Cook in a preheated oven for about 2 hours, until rice is tender.
5) After 40 minutes cooking time,... - 38.3561
Pig 's Feet Sultana
Combine the pig's feet, bay leaf and peppercorns in a pot.
Add salted water to cover, bring to a boil and simmer until the feet are tender four to six hours.
Remove the meat from the bones and cut it into pieces.
Heat the oil, add the onion, garlic and... - 38.3061
Sunflower Sultana Scones
1. Preheat the oven to 230°C/450°F/ Gas 8. Lightly oil a baking sheet. Sift the flour and baking powder into a howl and rub in the margarine evenly.
2. Stir in the sugar, sultanas and half the sunflower seeds, then mix in the yogurt, with just enough milk... - 38.1389
1) Grease a shallow square tin of 7-inches.
2) In a heavy pan, put the butter, evaporated milk, sugar and water and slowly heat till the sugar has dissolved. Do not boil.
3) Steadily boil till a temperature of 237 Fahrenheit is achieved,... - 37.983
Sultana Pudding With Hard Sauce
Butter the inside of a 2-quart heatproof mold, and sprinkle with nuts.
In a large bowl, beat butter until fluffy.
Beat in honey, eggs, and vanilla.
In a medium-size bowl, sift together flour and baking powder.
Mix with a fork or whisk to blend.
Beat flour... - 37.2222
Pumpkin Sultana Cake
This unique pumpkin sultana cake is graced with lemon butter icing and chopped peel. Try out this creamy and filling recipe that your family will surely love! - 36.7075
Corn Flake Sultana Cookies
Combine cornflakes, coconut, sugar, sultanas and sifted flour in large bowl.
Stir in butter and eggs gently with wooden spoon.
Shape rounded tablespoons of mixture into balls.
Place about 5cm apart on greased oven trays.
Bake in moderate oven for about... - 36.0754
Cream the butter and sugar together until fluffy.
Beat in the eggs.
Sift the flours and salt together, then add to the butter mixture with the sultanas, beating well.
Fold in the almonds, reserving a few for decoration, then stir in the brandy, if you are... - 35.9786
Fried Sultana Balls
Cream shortening with sugar.
Add egg and potato water.
Use very warm water (105°F.to 115°F,) for dry yeast; use lukewarm (80°F.to 90°F.) for compressed.
Sprinkle dry yeast or crumble cake into water.
Let stand for a few minutes; then stir until... - 35.9548
Line two baking trays with non stick baking parchment.
Place the sultanas and brandy in a small saucepan and heat gently until the fruit becomes plump and the brandy has been absorbed.
Leave on one side to cool.
Put the eggs, egg yolk and sugar in a basin... - 35.9397
Sultana And Nut Loaf
Grease the loaf tin.
Sift the flours and salt into a bowl and add the sugar, nuts and fruit.
Beat the egg and add it with enough milk to make a stiff cake consistency.
Turn into the tin and spread the top level.
Bake until firm in the centre.
Turn out on a... - 34.9796
Cover sultanas with warm water, soak for 2 hours.
Drain, let dry at least 24 hours.
Cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
If necessary, add a little flour towards the end of the... - 34.281
Chicken And Sultana Casserole
1. Melt butter in a large frying pan and cook chicken over a medium high heat for 4-5 minutes. Remove from pan using slotted spoon and set aside to keep warm.
2. Add garlic, onions and mushrooms to pan and cook for 3 minutes. Stir in flour and cook for 1... - 32.4923
Sunflower Sultana Scones
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F/230°C/ Gas 8. Lightly oil a baking sheet. Sift the flour and baking powder into a bowl and rub in the margarine evenly.
2. Stir in the sugar, sultanas and half the sunflower seeds, then mix in the yogurt, with just enough milk... - 32.3242
Sift flour and salt, rub in butter until mixture resembles fine bread crumbs.
Stir in sugar and sultanas.
Beat egg and add to dry ingredients with sufficient milk to give a soft dough.
Place on floured surface and knead lightly.
Pat out to approximately |... - 31.8823
Pear, Cardamom And Sultana Cake
1. Using electric beaters, cream the butter and sugar together until pale and light and then gradually beat in the eggs, a little at a time, until incorporated. Sift the flour and ground cardamom together and fold them into the creamed mixture with the... - 30.6535
The Sultana Cake is excellent for lunch-boxes, with tea or coffee or simply to have on hand to offer guests when they drop in. Try this wonderful Sultana Cake recipe! - 30.503
Carrot And Sultana Salad
Carrot And Sultana Salad has a lovely taste. Carrot And Sultana Salad gets its taste from carrots mixed with sultanas and nuts, flavored with orange juice and honey. Carrot And Sultana Salad is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 28.9245
Carrot And Sultana Salad
1. Place carrots and sultanas in a serving bowl.
2. To make dressing, place orange juice and honey in a small bowl and whisk to combine. Spoon dressing over carrot mixture and toss to combine. Sprinkle with nuts, cover and refrigerate until required. - 28.0051
Cheese And Sultana Salad
1. In a mixing bowl, mix together shredded cabbage, grated carrots, sultanas, diced cheese and seasoning.
2. Spoon in the pita halves this cheese and sultanas mixture.
3. Serve immediately. - 23.5599
Sultana Aur Saunf Ki Chutney
Planning the menu for your special party? Here is the sultana aur saunf ki chutney recipe that is truly different. Make a difference to your usual menu with this special dip. Raisins cooked with aniseeds for that special flavor and taste that your guests... - 22.8876
Cinnamon Sultana Filling
Combine sultanas, brown sugar, almonds and cinnamon in bowl.
Brush rolled-out dough with melted butter, sprinkle with cinnamon mixture.
Proceed with rolling, cutting, baking, and glazing as directed above. - 21.0417