- » Sukiyaki Stir Fry
Sukiyaki Stir Fry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sukiyaki stir fry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sukiyaki stir fry recipes.
Enjoy a mouth-watering Sukiyaki that is truly delicious. A tempting non-vegetarian recipe made with veggies and beef suet is very simple to prepare and makes everyone want it again-n-again. - 44.0132
Partially freeze beef before slicing for best results.
Just before cooking, arrange sliced meat and vegetables neatly on a large platter or tray.
The ideal utensil to use for sukiyaki is (of course) a Chinese wok, but if you do not have one, use a large 12... - 42.5391
Cut tenderloin across the grain into 1/4-inch strips, about 2 inches long.
In large skillet, brown meat in oil.
Push meat to one section of skillet.
Stir in beef broth, sugar and soy sauce.
Place mushrooms, green onions, onions, celery and bamboo shoots in... - 39.4946
1. Stir-fry meat in conventional skillet on top of range, or using microwave oven, preheat browning dish 6 minutes, add meat, and fry 2 to 3 minutes until well browned.
2. In a 2-quart glass casserole, combine celery, onion, green onion, mushrooms, and bamboo... - 31.4679
You May Also Like!
Stir Fried Chicken Sukiyaki
1. Put rice noodles in a medium bowl and add enough boiling water to cover. Cover bowl and let pasta soak until softened, about 10 minutes; drain. If using regular vermicelli, cook and drain according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, in a large frying... - 31.3407
Sautéed Beef Sukiyaki
Heat oil over medium heat in a large heavy skillet with a lid.
Add onion and green onions; stir-fry about 2 minutes.
Add radish and cabbage; stir-fry for 3 minutes.
Place a layer of beef slices on top of cabbage, then layer the mushrooms, tofu, spinach and... - 41.604
Easy Slice Sukiyaki
1. Using a disc fitted to a mixer bowl with slicing side facing up, slice meat. Keep aside.
2. Using a disc fitted to a mixer bowl with slicing side facing up slice vegetables, each separately.
3. Arrange on a tray, cover and refrigerate till... - 45.8664
Soak harusame in cold water for 10 minutes and drain.
Arrange overlapped beef slices, harusame and individual heaps of vegetables in a colorful pattern on a tray.
Refrigerate until needed.
Flavor consomme with shoyu sauce, sherry and sugar to taste and pour... - 40.2795
Sukiyaki With Tofu
Partially freeze beef.
Slice beef very thinly across the grain into bite-size strips.
Dissolve beef bouillon granules in boiling water; add soy sauce and sugar.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add oil.
Add bok choy, green onions, and celery;... - 41.5752
1. Place the meat in the freezer for 1 hour to firm.
2. Use a large sharp meat or steak knife to slice the meat into very thin strips.
3. In a wok or skillet heat the oil over high heat.
4. Add mushrooms, carrots, celery and onions and... - 45.3319
Hot Sukiyaki With Mushrooms
Cut meat into paper-thin slices across the grain, (freezing meat makes slicing easier), then into strips 1 inch wide.
Brown strips in hot oil in large fry pan 2 to 3 minutes.
Combine soy sauce, water, sugar and MSG.
Pour over meat.
Push meat to one side of... - 44.8967
Looking for an easy to make Japanese beef dish?? Making Oriental Sukiyaki was never so simple. This video is like a step by step guide to prepare the traditional Sukiyaki. The chef uses authentic Japanese methods and ingredients to prepare this delicacy.... - 144.076
In a large nonstick skillet, cast iron skillet or wok heat oil over medium-high heat.
Add chicken and onion.
Stir-fry until chicken is cooked through.
Heat a serving plate in warm oven.
Spoon chicken mixture onto warm plate; keep warm.
Add water chestnuts,... - 42.7699
1) In a small bowl, place about 5 shiitake mushrooms and add hot water to just about cover them. Set aside and allow them to soften for at least 15 minutes.
2) In the meantime, wash the chicken and dry it. Take out any excess fat and tendons and... - 45.7855