- » Sukiyaki Steak
Sukiyaki Steak Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sukiyaki steak recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sukiyaki steak recipes.
1) In a bowl, combine soy sauce, broth, sake, sugar, pepper and Ac-€™cent.
2) In a large saucepan, heat oil and brown steak in it.
3) Push to one side of the pan and pour ½ cup soy sauce mixture over it.
4) Add the onions, celery,... - 45.3277
Minute Steak Sukiyaki
1. Remove stems from spinach and drain mushrooms and keep aside.
2. Cut minute steaks in strips and brown quickly in hot salad oil in skillet.
3. Stir in gravy and soy sauce.
4. To the steak add spinach, mushrooms, celery and onion and... - 43.0479
You May Also Like!
Cut the meat crossgrain in paper-thin slices.
(Slightly frozen meat is easier to slice thin.) Combine the soy sauce, broth, sake, sugar, pepper, and Ac'cent.
Heat the oil in a skillet; brown the steak in it.
Push to one side of the pan and pour 1/2 cup of the... - 41.8264
Sukiyaki With Fresh Spinach
Sukiyaki! An amazing and well flavored Japanese preparation of beef adds an exotic nature to your dinner spread! The Sukiyaki recipe is sought after by all my friends who have tasted it. Try it! - 37.7542
1. Combine steak, soy sauce, water and sugar in 2-quart (12x7) glass baking dish. Cover with plastic wrap. Marinate 3 to 4 hours at room temperature.
2. Place remaining ingredients in rows across meat and sauce with mushrooms and onions in center rows; re - 25.5255
1. In small bowl, combine soy sauce, flour, and sugar. Set aside. With sharp knife, cut cubed steaks into bite-sized pieces.
2. In 10-inch cook-and-serve skillet or large electric skillet over high heat, in hot salad oil, quickly stir meat to coat well with... - 31.3153
1) In a saucepan, heat bouillon and garlic.
2) Bring the bouillon mixture to a boil.
3) Stir in the vegetables and cook over low heat for 5 minutes or until celery is tender.
4) Add the chicken to bouillon, soy sauce and steak sauce mixture.
5) Raise... - 42.6583
Heat oil in heavy skillet, add meat and brown lightly.
Mix sugar, soy sauce and mushroom stock (water or wine) and add half this mixture to the meat.
Stir and push meat to one side of pan and add onion, celery and pepper; cook a few minutes.
Add remaining soy... - 36.6183
Trim fat from meat; save big pieces to render out for drippings.
Using a very sharp knife, cut meat across grain in slices 1/8 to 1/16 inch thick.
Cut white onions into eighths; slice green onions lengthwise, then cut crosswise in 1 1/2 -inch strips; seed... - 42.1838
Cut meat into paper-thin slices across the grain, (freezing meat makes slicing easier) then into strips 1-inch wide.
Brown strips in hot oil 2 to 3 minutes in large skillet or wok.
Combine soy sauce, water, sugar and MSG; pour over meat.
Push meat to one side... - 39.4273
Sukiyaki With Cellophane Noodles
Sukiyaki gives a fines taste. The non vegetarians especially beef lovers must try Sukiyaki. The Soy sauce with the main dish enhances the taste of Sukiyaki. - 43.0801
Mock Sukiyaki has a grand taste. Mock Sukiyaki gets its taste from round streak mixed with vegetable and rice. Mock Sukiyaki is inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 33.3171