- » Sukiyaki Steak
Sukiyaki Steak Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sukiyaki steak recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sukiyaki steak recipes.
1) In a bowl, combine soy sauce, broth, sake, sugar, pepper and Ac-€™cent.
2) In a large saucepan, heat oil and brown steak in it.
3) Push to one side of the pan and pour ½ cup soy sauce mixture over it.
4) Add the onions, celery,... - 45.2642
Minute Steak Sukiyaki
1. Remove stems from spinach and drain mushrooms and keep aside.
2. Cut minute steaks in strips and brown quickly in hot salad oil in skillet.
3. Stir in gravy and soy sauce.
4. To the steak add spinach, mushrooms, celery and onion and... - 42.335
You May Also Like!
Cut the meat crossgrain in paper-thin slices.
(Slightly frozen meat is easier to slice thin.) Combine the soy sauce, broth, sake, sugar, pepper, and Ac'cent.
Heat the oil in a skillet; brown the steak in it.
Push to one side of the pan and pour 1/2 cup of the... - 39.2423
1. Combine steak, soy sauce, water and sugar in 2-quart (12x7) glass baking dish. Cover with plastic wrap. Marinate 3 to 4 hours at room temperature.
2. Place remaining ingredients in rows across meat and sauce with mushrooms and onions in center rows; re - 23.9953
1. In small bowl, combine soy sauce, flour, and sugar. Set aside. With sharp knife, cut cubed steaks into bite-sized pieces.
2. In 10-inch cook-and-serve skillet or large electric skillet over high heat, in hot salad oil, quickly stir meat to coat well with... - 29.2832
1) In a saucepan, heat bouillon and garlic.
2) Bring the bouillon mixture to a boil.
3) Stir in the vegetables and cook over low heat for 5 minutes or until celery is tender.
4) Add the chicken to bouillon, soy sauce and steak sauce mixture.
5) Raise... - 42.4064
In large skillet or Dutch oven, cook beef in hot vegetable shortening until tender but not browned.
Add celery, spinach, onions, mushrooms, and bamboo shoots.
Cover; cook 5 minutes; stir occasionally.
Dissolve boullion cube in the hot water; combine with soy... - 33.3267
Heat oil in heavy skillet, add meat and brown lightly.
Mix sugar, soy sauce and mushroom stock (water or wine) and add half this mixture to the meat.
Stir and push meat to one side of pan and add onion, celery and pepper; cook a few minutes.
Add remaining soy... - 34.3405
Trim fat from meat; save big pieces to render out for drippings.
Using a very sharp knife, cut meat across grain in slices 1/8 to 1/16 inch thick.
Cut white onions into eighths; slice green onions lengthwise, then cut crosswise in 1 1/2 -inch strips; seed... - 40.5466
Cut meat into paper-thin slices across the grain, (freezing meat makes slicing easier) then into strips 1-inch wide.
Brown strips in hot oil 2 to 3 minutes in large skillet or wok.
Combine soy sauce, water, sugar and MSG; pour over meat.
Push meat to one side... - 37.0906
Grilled Sukiyaki Striploin And Skewered Mushrooms
Do you enjoy experimenting with a variety of cuisines - here is the perfect way to combine Chinese marinade and American cooking style. In this video, chef uses soya sauce to marinate the beef striploin and then it is grilled as per desired doneness. Give it... - 98.8176
Sukiyaki With Cellophane Noodles
Sukiyaki gives a fines taste. The non vegetarians especially beef lovers must try Sukiyaki. The Soy sauce with the main dish enhances the taste of Sukiyaki. - 41.0716