- » Sukiyaki Pot
Sukiyaki Pot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sukiyaki pot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sukiyaki pot recipes.
Sukiyaki (japanese Beef Hot Pot)
Sukiyaki is a Japanese dish in the nabemono (Japanese steamboat) style.
It consists of meat (usually thinly sliced beef), or a vegetarian version made only with firm tofu, slowly cooked or simmered at the table, alongside vegetables and other ingredients, in... - 54.6716
You May Also Like!
1 ln a large saucepan, combine the stock, water, and soy sauce and bring to a simmer.
Add the cabbage, celery, pepper, and the white parts of the green onions.
Simmer, covered, for 8 minutes.
2 Stirin the mushrooms.
Submerge the block of noodles and gently... - 36.509
1. Stir-fry meat in conventional skillet on top of range, or using microwave oven, preheat browning dish 6 minutes, add meat, and fry 2 to 3 minutes until well browned.
2. In a 2-quart glass casserole, combine celery, onion, green onion, mushrooms, and bamboo... - 31.4679
Looking for an easy to make Japanese beef dish?? Making Oriental Sukiyaki was never so simple. This video is like a step by step guide to prepare the traditional Sukiyaki. The chef uses authentic Japanese methods and ingredients to prepare this delicacy.... - 144.076
1. Pour the dashi into a large nonreactive saucepan. Add the ginger, sake, mirin and soy sauce. Reserve.
2. Kill the lobster by piercing it lengthwise at the center of the cross-shaped mark behind its head with a large heavy knife. Split the entire lobster... - 36.9992
Wondering what to make for a dinner party or a romantic date where you want to impress. This Japanese Sukiyaki is a simple dish with a definite ‘wow’ factor! Thinly sliced beef and assorted vegetables are simmered in a sweet and salty sauce. This dish is... - 92.9525
Traditional Japanese Beef Sukiyaki
Beef Sukiyaki, the quintessential Japanese nabe or hot pot dish, is a wonderful dish to make when you have company. This is an inexpensive dish to entertain with, yet impressive enough for any feast, special occasion, or just after payday. Though this dish... - 130.459
One of our favourite meals to eat in Bangkok is the Thai version of Suki-Yaki. We usually eat this dish at one of the many MK restaurants which specialize in this fun cook it yourself meal.
Suki-Yaki is such a fun meal that you cook at your table in a... - 38.8641
Sukiyaki With Bamboo Shoots
Arrange the steak, noodles, spinach, mushrooms, carrot, spring onions and bamboo shoot on a serving dish.
Pour the stock and sake or sherry into a small bowl.
Break an egg into each of four individual serving bowls and beat lightly with a fork.
Heat a chafing... - 43.1568
Sukiyaki With Tofu & Noodles
1) In a saucepan, add the ingredients for the broth, blend well, allow to boil and keep aside.
2) On a large platter, nice arrange the meat, green onions, shirataki, tofu, and chrysanthemum leaves.
3) In each serving... - 45.3275
Sukiyaki is a Japanese cuisine. Sukiyaki gets its taste from beef mixed with veal and vegetables, flavored with sherry. Sukiyaki is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 33.3394