- » Sukiyaki Meat
Sukiyaki Meat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sukiyaki meat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sukiyaki meat recipes.
1. Add shiitake mushrooms to hot water and allow to soak for 20 minutes.
2. Take a large platter and arrange spinach, beef slices, green onions, tofu, noodles, mushrooms and suet.
3. Take three small bowls, one each for mirin, soy sauce, stock or... - 46.8733
This Sukiyaki is a deliciously simple and satisfying meal and is enjoyed by foodies across the world. Try out this more unusual recipe for Sukiyaki and take delight in its wonderful glory. - 46.3798
Sukiyaki With Tofu & Noodles
1) In a saucepan, add the ingredients for the broth, blend well, allow to boil and keep aside.
2) On a large platter, nice arrange the meat, green onions, shirataki, tofu, and chrysanthemum leaves.
3) In each serving... - 45.3275
Mushroom Enhanced Sukiyaki
Combine oil and meat in electric skillet, turn to 350 degrees and brown.
Mix sugar, soy sauce and stock and add to meat.
Push meat to one side of skillet and add onion, pepper and celery, and mushroom soup mix.
Cover and cook 4 minutes.
Add bamboo... - 44.7986
Cut steak into very thin strips. In bowl, combine stock, sugar, soy sauce, sherry, salt and pepper, add meat; marinate 1 hour.
Drain well, reserving marinade.
Slice beans, mushrooms, celery and watercress.
Heat oil in large deep pan, saute meat and sliced... - 34.8267
You May Also Like!
Beef Sukiyaki With Mushroom And Chestnuts
Hearty and warming this Beef Sukiyaki is great to be served for dinner parties or quite night ins. Yes, rich and deeply flavorful, this Beef Sukiyaki is best to go with any main course meal. Give it a try and you will soon agree! - 43.4449
In large skillet or Dutch oven, cook beef in hot vegetable shortening until tender but not browned.
Add celery, spinach, onions, mushrooms, and bamboo shoots.
Cover; cook 5 minutes; stir occasionally.
Dissolve boullion cube in the hot water; combine with soy... - 33.3267
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium heat, heat sausages and 1/4 cup water to boiling. Cover; simmer 5 minutes. Remove cover; cook, turning sausages frequently, until water evaporates and sausages are browned, about 20 minutes. Remove sausages to paper towels to... - 31.2598
Heat oil in heavy skillet, add meat and brown lightly.
Mix sugar, soy sauce and mushroom stock (water or wine) and add half this mixture to the meat.
Stir and push meat to one side of pan and add onion, celery and pepper; cook a few minutes.
Add remaining soy... - 34.3405
Trim fat from meat; save big pieces to render out for drippings.
Using a very sharp knife, cut meat across grain in slices 1/8 to 1/16 inch thick.
Cut white onions into eighths; slice green onions lengthwise, then cut crosswise in 1 1/2 -inch strips; seed... - 40.5466
Wash and trim spinach, then blanch and drain.
Wash mushrooms and cut in half.
Cut tofu into 3/4-inch pieces.
Combine marinade ingredients in a bowl.
Pour marinade into a large resealable plastic bag.
Slice meat against the grain into thin strips about 2 to 3... - 40.8187
Sukiyaki Style Ground Beef
Slice the onion thin and saute in the salad oil in a large frying pan until soft.
Add the ground beef and saute for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring with a fork to separate.
Cut the celery, mushrooms and beans into thin slices and add with the bamboo shoots, sugar,... - 31.7082
1. In small bowl, combine soy sauce, flour, and sugar. Set aside. With sharp knife, cut cubed steaks into bite-sized pieces.
2. In 10-inch cook-and-serve skillet or large electric skillet over high heat, in hot salad oil, quickly stir meat to coat well with... - 29.2832
This Beef Sukiyaki is one of the most perfect Japanese beef dishes that I've ever known . Try these delicious beef strips sautÃ©ed with mushrooms and irresistibly sauced with soy sauce. Your suggestions for this Beef Sukiyaki are welcome. - 40.7516
Sukiyaki Special For Two
Soak noodles in cold water for 10 minutes, drain.
Arrange overlapped beef slices, noodles and individual heaps of vegetables in a colourful pattern on a tray.
Refrigerate until needed.
Flavour consomme with Shoyu sauce, Sherry and sugar to taste and pour into... - 40.4176
Beef Sukiyaki With Mushroom And Chestnuts
1. With the suet grease a heavy cast-iron pan, nine or ten inches in diameter, and heat. Add the onions, celery, spinach, scallions, mushrooms and bamboo shoots.
2. Arrange the meat over the vegetables, add the bouillon, soy sauce, sugar, bean curd and... - 30.5677
Sukiyaki is a Japanese cuisine. Sukiyaki gets its taste from beef mixed with veal and vegetables, flavored with sherry. Sukiyaki is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 33.3394
Cut the meat crossgrain in paper-thin slices.
(Slightly frozen meat is easier to slice thin.) Combine the soy sauce, broth, sake, sugar, pepper, and Ac'cent.
Heat the oil in a skillet; brown the steak in it.
Push to one side of the pan and pour 1/2 cup of the... - 39.2423