- » Sugar Toffee
Sugar Toffee Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sugar toffee recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sugar toffee recipes.
Homemade Indian Toffee
In south India homemade toffee is one of the sweets made on festivals and special occasions. This video shows how to make a cashew nut one. It is very similar to chikki, but made with caramelized sugar instead of jaggery. Something sweet and crunchy for the... - 51.6656
Sticky Toffee Pudding
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees centigrade.
2. In a saucepan, add 2 ounce butter, 4 ounce muscovado sugar and the golden syrup and heat gently until the sugar dissolves. Increase the heat of the sugar mixture and cook for 3-4 minutes until... - 47.9139
Toffee Topped Cakes
Combine the flour, baking powder and sugar in a large bowl.
Rub the margarine until it resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Stir in the dates and walnuts, then the beaten eggs until it is a soft dropping consistency.
You may need to add the milk if it isn't soft... - 45.725
Butter Toffee Cookies
1) Heat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, and salt, mix well and keep aside.
3) Beat the butter and sugars until light.
4) Beat in the eggs and vanilla.
5) Stir in the flour mixture just until... - 45.5936
Nutty Toffee Bars
1. Mix softened butter or mixed fats thoroughly with sugar for base layer.
2. Work in flour, blending thoroughly.
3. Press mixture evenly over bottom of an ungreased 13x9 inch oblong pan.
4. Bake for 10 minutes at 350°F.
5. Beat eggs for top layer until... - 45.305
Toffee Cream Tart
1. In a small saucepan, heat milk on a medium flame.
2. When milk reaches scalding point, take pan off the flame.
3. In another small saucepan, melt margarine over a low flame.
4. Add sugar to butter and stir until dissolved.
5. Stir flour into the... - 44.032
1) Grease a square baking pan of 8-inches and set aside.
2) In a heavy 3-quart saucepan, combine together the sugar, corn syrup and half-and-half.
3) Cook over moderate heat, constantly stirring, till the mixture starts to boil.
4) Add... - 43.0628
Grease two 8 x 12" baking tins and set aside.
Put the sugar, water, cream of tarter and the syrup into a heavy based pan.
Cook gently over a low heat stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon.
When the sugar has dissolved increase the heat to moderately high... - 42.3288
1 Grease a deep tin with butter.
2 Into a large, strong saucepan Put all the ingredients except the apples.
3 Heat gently Until dissolved.
4 Boil rapidly for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, to avoid sticking.
5 Test the... - 40.1851
Grease an 11 X 7 inch Swiss roll tin with oil or butter.
Cut waxed paper into squares for toffee wrappers.
In a heavy bottomed saucepan, combine the sugar, butter and golden syrup.
Place pan on a medium flame and stir until the butter... - 38.6823
Ryley S Toffee
Stir all together in heavy saucepan.
Bring to boil, stirring continually.
Continue to stir and boil over medium-low heat until it reaches the hard ball stage on candy thermometer, 260° F (128°C) or until it forms a hard ball in cold water that chews fairly... - 36.3194
Old English Toffee
Melt butter in a large, heavy saucepan over moderate heat; mix in cream and sugar, insert candy thermometer, and heat uncovered, stirring occasionally, until sugar dissolves.
Continue cooking uncovered, moving a wooden spoon across bottom of pan occasionally... - 35.247
1) Heat butter and syrup.
2) Mix in bread.
3) Use as required. - 27.5916