- » Sugar Stiffening
Sugar Stiffening Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sugar stiffening recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sugar stiffening recipes.
Brown Sugar Frosting
1. Cook brown sugar in water until it reaches a soft ball consistency or a candy thermometer inserted registers 236° F.
2. Beat egg whites until stiffen. Gradually, add sugar, beating thoroughly after each additions. Beat until peaks form.... - 22.4979
Sherry Sugar Balls
1. In a basin, break the chocolate into pieces, and place the basin in a pan half filled with water and stir till chococlate melts
2. Remove the basin from heat and add cream and sugar into it
3. Finely crush sponge finger biscuits into the mixture... - 36.1916
Tip the yoghurt into a small sieve and leave for at least 20 minutes to drain away excess liquid.
Turn the yoghurt gently from time to time but not too much or it will thin.
Transfer the yoghurt to a bowl.
Lightly whip the cream and fold it into the yoghurt;... - 30.3453
Aunt Belle's Brown Candy
In heavy skillet melt 1 cup sugar over low heat till melted and caramel-colored; stir constantly.
Pour slowly into large saucepan with remaining sugar and cream.
Cook and stir till mixture reaches firm-ball stage or till candy thermometer registers... - 42.0897
You May Also Like!
Banana Cream Pie With Chocolate And Nuts
Buy a ready-made pie crust or bake a single pie crust.
In a small bowl, mix cornstarch, flour, and 1/2 cup of the milk.
Whisk together until smooth.
Transfer to a medium-size saucepan.
Add remaining milk and egg yolks.
Whisk together and cook over medium... - 39.0822
Special Whipped Cream
1. Beat dry milk powder with ice water to form soft beak.
2. Add lemon juice and beat until mixture stiffens. Fold in sugar.
3. Serve Special Whipped Cream immediately as a spread for your toasts, cookies, tarts, pudding, or cakes. - 24.226
No Bake Chocolate Bonbons
Melt chocolate in top of double boiler over simmering water.
Off heat stir in remaining ingredients except dredging sugar in order listed; as mixture stiffens, use hands to blend well.
Shape into 1" balls and roll in confectioners' sugar.
Let ripen 1-2 days... - 33.792
Marvelous Chocolate Mousse
1) Melt the chocolate and let it cool until warm.
2) Whip the cream lightly until it forms average-stiff peaks.
3) Beat 4 egg yolks with 2 eggs for 4-5 minutes. Whisk the 4 egg whites until they begin to stiffen. Mix in the sugar and beat with the whisked egg... - 28.2792
Chocolate Spice Cookies
With wire whisk or electric hand beater, beat the egg whites with the water and sugar until just starting to stiffen.
Grate the chocolate.
In a bowl, combine the almonds with the sugar, chocolate, and cinnamon.
Add the egg white mixture and work it into these... - 43.9592
Baked Cinnamon Stars
Mix egg whites, cinnamon and sugar until well blended.
Set aside 1/4 cup for frosting.
Add finely ground almonds.
Roll out mixture on sugar flour dusted board to 1/8 inch thick.
Cut with star cutter, frost with egg mixture stiffened with additional... - 29.3649
Three Way Butterscotch Pie
Combine brown sugar, flour and salt in a saucepan.
Blend in evaporated milk and water.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thick and smooth.
Add a small amount of hot mixture to the beaten egg yolks; return to mixture in... - 38.354
1. Take a large bowl, add cream of tartar and egg whites and beat thoroughly.
2. Mix ½ cup sugar and beat till the mixture stiffens.
3. Take another bowl, sieve baking powder, rest of the sugar and flour, add salt and mix well.
4. Take a cup of milk... - 46.3921
I love fruit cookies and this Fruit Squares is my typical favorite! It is so tasty and sweet, especially for the candied and dried fruits I have used and believe me, preparing the cookie mix and baking them happens in literally no time. Why don't you try it... - 40.2754
Combine mix, sugar, and nutmeg.
Add milk and stir until mixture stiffens.
Turn out on floured board and roll to '1/8-inch thickness.
Spread with 1/4 cup butter, fold dough in half, and roll out again.
Spread with remaining butter.
Fold and roll into a... - 39.0742