- » Sugar Spice Orange Salad
Sugar Spice Orange Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sugar spice orange salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sugar spice orange salad recipes.
Spiced Fresh Fruit Salad
1) In a mixing bowl, combine jicama, oranges, pineapple, orange juice, confectioners' sugar and cinnamon.
2) Refrigerate one hour, stirring at times.
3) Peel bananas and slice them into the salad and stir lightly to mix before serving. - 35.8099
Wilted Lettuce Orange Salad
In large skillet cook bacon till crisp; drain, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings in skillet.
Crumble bacon; set aside.
Stir vinegar, oil, sugar, and seasonings into drippings in skillet; bring to boiling.
Add celery and onion.
Gradually add torn lettuce,... - 36.4273
Spiced Peach Salad
Drain peaches well.
Add enough water to the peach syrup to make 1 3/4 cups of liquid.
Add cloves, cinnamon and vinegar.
Simmer uncovered 10 minutes.
Add peach halves and heat slowly about 5 minutes.
Remove peach and place cut side up in individual... - 47.5803
Orange And Red Onion Salad
1. Peel the oranges over a bowl to collect all of the juices, removing the seeds and as much pith as possible. Cut the orange in crosswise slices, as thinly as possible.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the collected juices, lemon juice, olive oil, salt... - 25.061
Cucumber Black Bean And Chayote Salad With Spice Tortilla Strips
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Combine the tortilla strips with 1 teaspoon of the oil, the chili powder, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt, and the cayenne in a bowl; toss well to coat. Spread the tortillas in a single layer on a jelly-roll pan and bake until crisp, 5 to... - 32.2699
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) Butter a shallow ovenproof dish.
3) Pare, halve and core the pears. Slice and place in the prepared dish.
4) Evenly sprinkle the sugar over the pears, pour over the orange liqueur, then sprinkle with... - 40.7743
Spiced Fruit Sparkle
In medium saucepan combine first 4 ingredients.
Simmer, covered, for 15 minutes; strain.
Put juice concentrates, 2 cups water, and lemon juice in blender container; blend till frothy.
Add to strained mixture; chill.
Before serving, pour mixture over ice... - 41.4592
Summer Blueberry Salad
In a saucepan combine 1 pint of blueberries, orange juice and sugar.
Bring to a boil and cool.
In another saucepan dissolve gelatin in 1 cup boiling water and add 3/4 cup cold water.
Cool and add blackberry brandy.
Mix with partially cooked blueberries, sour... - 39.468
Spiced Mixed Nuts
1. Preheat the oven to 200°F
2. Simmer walnuts dropping them in boiling water for 10 minutes and drain.
3. In a bowl sift sugar, salt and spices together 2 or 3 times to blend well.
4. In another bowl beat egg whites until frothy; add... - 46.643
Carrot Spice Cake
Insert shredding disc.
Shred carrots (you should have about 2 cups); set aside.
Change to metal blade.
Finely chop walnuts; set aside with carrots.
Place flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, baking soda, and baking powder in work bowl; process just to... - 43.7266
Spice Chiffon Cake
1 Prehet the oven to 325°Fahrenheit.
2 In a bowl, sift flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and spices.
3 Create a well in the center and add oil, egg yolks, water and orange peel.
4 Beat vigorously using a spoon until smooth.
5 ... - 44.9454
Never Fail Spice Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2) In a large mixing bowl, mix all the ingredients together as per the listed order, excluding the ice cream.
3) Beat the mixture until smooth and nicely blended.
4) In a greased 9x13-inch pan, lined with... - 48.9456
Anise Fruit Cup
Combine sugar, water, lemon juice, aniseed, and salt in a saucepan and cook for 2 minutes.
Bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
Cover; leave for 10 minutes.
Place in bowl; pour syrup over.
Chill. - 39.1845
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat eggs lightly; beat in oil, sugar, and pumpkin.
In another bowl, stir together flour, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, nutmeg, salt, baking powder, and baking soda; gradually add to pumpkin mixture, blending thoroughly.
Pour... - 38.343
Finger Licking Chicken Salad
1. Toss chicken, celery, oranges and grapes in covered plastic container.
2. For dipping sauce, combine yogurt, mayonnaise, soy sauce and pumpkin pie spice in small covered plastic container.
3. Pack chicken mixture and dipping sauce in insulated bag with ice... - 32.4456
Walnut And Pumpkin Salad
If you are bored of the regular raw salad that you whip up by mixing different vegetables, here is a salad which is different. This Walnut and pumpkin salad owes it taste to being cooked with different spices. After being garnished with walnuts, this dish... - 111.879
Dressing For Fruit Salads
* Lemon French Dressing: Replace vinegar in French Dressing with lemon juice, and increase sugar to taste.
* French Dressing for Fruit Salads: For use with fruit salads, omit strong flavors such as garlic and onion, and experiment instead with touches of... - 24.5723
Steak Diane And Caesar Salad With Banana Foster
Watch an interview with Salvatore Vitale, the owner of De' Medici Restaurant in San Diego. Celebrities like Jerry Lewis, Diane Carroll, Stevie Wonder frequent this beautifully decorated restaurtant. Watch as the Chef's show you how to make a classic Steak... - 120.823
Anise Tea Cookies
Combine flour and salt.
Stir in nuts and anise seed.
Add salad oil and mix very well.
Combine sugar, orange juice and vanilla extract: add to salad oil-flour mixture and mix well.
Mixture will appear somewhat dry and crumbly.
Shape with hands into rolls about... - 38.3862
Microwave Carrot Cake
1. Grease a 13- to 15-cup fluted tube dish.
2. In small bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, ground cinnamon, and salt; set aside.
3. In large bowl, with mixer at low speed, beat brown sugar, salad oil, and eggs until blended. Increase speed to... - 37.3967
Beat together in saucepan eggs, sugar, fruit juices, spices and butter or margarine.
Cook, over low heat, stirring, and bring just to boiling point; then remove from stove.
When cool, fold in whipped cream.
Turn into serving bowl, and garnish with pecans and... - 27.1188
Pickled Beet Relish
1. In a muslin cloth/ cheesecloth, place spices, orange rind and brown sugar. Close and tie firmly so that the contents are firmly placed inside cloth bag.
2. In a large sauce pan, combine water, beets, spice bag and salt. Mix well and bring to... - 44.0469
Ripe Tomato Marmalade
1. Mix the tomatoes, sugar and salt in a large kettle and set aside.
2. Peel the oranges and lemons and slice the peel very thin. Boil the peel in the water for five minutes and drain. Add peel to the tomatoes.
3. Slice the orange and lemon pulp, remove the... - 39.0414
Banana And Gingerbread Slices
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. Lightly grease and line an 18 x 28 cm / 7 x 11 in baking tin.
2. Sift the flour into a bowl with the spices and bicarbonate of soda. Mix in the sugar with some of the flour and sifr it all into the bowl.
3. Make a... - 42.4736
Concord Grape Butter
1. Wash the grapes, drain and pull from the stems. Squeeze the pulp from the skins into a kettle, reserving the skins.
2. Cook the pulp slowly until soft, or about ten minutes. Put through a sieve to remove the seeds.
3. Return the pulp to the kettle, add the... - 34.1161
Cranberry Turkey Mold
1) Begin by softening the gelatin in cold water
2) Dissolve the gelatin in hot turkey broth and add seasonings and onion
3) Chill the mixture until it’s thick and fold slowly the celery, turkey and pimentos in this
4) Pour this mixture into a mould... - 46.4499
Spicy Fruit Gelatin With A Head
1) In a saucepan put beer, brown sugar, cinnamon, and cloves. Boil the mixture.
2) Mix gelatin and stir til dissolved.
3) Keep aside in room temperature when lukewarm.
4) Drain out the spices.
5) Drain out the pineapple reserving liquid.
6) Mix water... - 38.5504
Apple Flake Crunch
Arrange the apples in a greased 10" x 6" x 2" baling dish.
Sprinkle the 2 tablesp sugar on top; then pour about half the orange juice over this.
Now work the 1/2 c brown sugar and 1 tablesp butter together with a spoon until creamy.
Add corn flakes, flour,... - 35.5842
Butter Pecan Bread
Sift together the flour, baking powder, soda, salt, and spices; stir in sugar and pecans.
Combine egg, buttermilk, and butter; add to dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened.
Pour into greased 9 1/2 x 5 x 3 inch loaf pan.
Bake in moderate oven (350°)... - 36.3057
A Mexican Fiesta
1. To prepare Sangria in a large pitcher, add 1 sliced orange, sliced lemon and lime, apple, wine, orange juice, sugar and liqueur. Stir until sugar dissolves then refrigerate to chill well.
2. In a salad bowl, combine pineapple with juice, 2... - 39.3732
Cherry Zucchini Cakes
Cut cherries into quarters.
Sift together flour, baking powder, soda, salt and spices.
Beat eggs on electric mixer until very light and fluffy.
Gradually beat in sugar and oil.
With rubber scraper or on very low speed of mixer, blend in dry... - 43.582
Herb Roasted Turkey: How To Oven Roast A Whole Turkey
Its turkey time!! You might think of turkey as a holiday meal, but enjoy a fabulous this roasted turkey with herbs any time. In this video the turkey is roasted with a herb mixture to give it a wonderful flavor. Serve it with savory dressing, mashed potatoes... - 134.644
I undertook what amounted to a cram course in the crawfish at the Bon Ton, a small restaurant with a Cajun owner (Cajuns are descendants of the Acadians, the displaced French settlers of Nova Scotia).
There I had a thick crawfish bisque, with the bright red... - 39.2351