- » Sugar Snap Pea Tomato Garlic
Sugar Snap Pea Tomato Garlic Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sugar snap pea tomato garlic recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sugar snap pea tomato garlic recipes.
Tomatoes With Snow Peas
1) Cut the large pea pods into half.
2) Take a medium skillet and melt margarine in it over medium-high heat.
3) Stir in green onions, snow peas, water chestnuts and garlic in it. Stir-fry the ingredients for about 2 minutes or until... - 45.3426
Elephant Garlic Salad With Spring Vegetables
Place the garlic and wine in a heavy-bottomed saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce the heat to moderate and poach for 25 to 30 minutes or until the garlic is soft, but not mushy.
Drain, and cool to room temperature.
Remove and discard the... - 50.8716
1. Remove and reserve asparagus tips and broccoli flowerets. Finely chop and reserve stems.
2. Heat the oil in a large heavy kettle and saute the onion and garlic until tender but not browned. Add the zucchini and vegetable stems and cook for 3 minutes... - 36.1712
1. Preheat oven to 350*F.
2. Wash and dry swordfish steaks thoroughly.
3. Sprinkle lemon juice on both sides of the swordfish.
4. Place it in a covered glass baking dish.
5. Spread garlic paste evenly over the fish.
6. Top it with tomato,... - 47.1078
All About Eve Pasta
1. Coat nonstick saucepan with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat. Add shallots, garlic, and mushrooms. Cook, stirring, adding splashes of chicken broth as needed to prevent overbrowning, until softened, about 3 minutes. Add remaining chicken broth and... - 33.5871
Low-fat Chicken Primavera
1 ln a medium-size bowl, combine the yogurt, garlic, and 1/4 teaspoon of the dill weed. Add the chicken and let marinate for 20 minutes.
2 Heat a 12-inch nonstick skillet over moderate heat. Add the chicken and marinade and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or... - 34.3842
Linguine With Vegetables
1) In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil. Add in garlic and saute for about 1 minute till it turns golden brown.
2) Remove the garlic with a slotted spoon and discard.
3) Into the same skillet, add butter, mushrooms and onion. Saute for about 2... - 46.8264
I love making pasta primavera – pasta loaded with fresh spring vegetables and roasted tomatoes. This recipe takes some work but it is well worth the effort! - 118.791
Saute tomatoes in oil with garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper. In another pan lightly saute mushrooms in oil. Blanch all other vegetables in boiling water until tender crisp. Drain well; add to mushrooms. Keep hot. Cook spaghetti as package directs, adding 1... - 24.6056
Mixed Vegetable Subzi
1. In a pressure cooker pot heat oil and temper mustard seeds, cumin seeds, carom seeds, turmeric powder and asafoetida.
2. Add and cook tomatoes completely with cover along with little water and salt to taste.
3. Stir in ginger paste, garlic paste and... - 119.717
Poached Shellfish In Oriental Broth
Heat the oil in a saucepan, add the curry paste and cook for 1 minute, stirring regularly.
Add the garlic, onion and fennel and cook gently for 10 minutes.
Stir in the tomato puree, lemongrass, chillies, lime leaf (if using), ginger and star anise.
Pour on... - 43.2356
Sweet-sour Duck With Mango
1. Thinly slice the duck breasts and place in a bowl. Mix together 15ml/1 tbsp of the soy sauce with the rice wine or sherry, sesame oil and five-spice powder. Pour over the duck, cover and leave to marinate for 1-2 hours. In a separate bowl, blend together... - 35.5158
Crudites With Peanut Dipping Sauce
In a food processor with the metal blade, process ginger and garlic until minced.
Add peanut butter, 1/3 cup water, sesame oil, soy sauce, and rice wine vinegar and process until blended, scraping down sides as needed.
Stir in chile sauce or oil to... - 31.3038
Thai Chicken Noodle Salad
1. Put the chicken in a large heavy pan or flameproof casserole, then add the ginger, spring onions and garlic, plus a good sprinkling of salt. Cover with water, bring to the boil, reduce the heat, then cover tightly. Simmer the chicken for 1-1 1/4 hrs until... - 37.048
Chicken Stir Fry Dinner
Heat small amount of oil in frying pan or wok (to barely cover bottom of pan). Stir-fry meat 2 minutes. Remove from pan and keep warm. Stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes, at medium-high heat, the onions, celery, and carrots; remove and keep warm. Repeat with each of... - 18.244
Fish In Parchment Paper For Children
You come home from work, your little one’s hungry, you're exhausted, and the last thing you want to do is cook and clean (isn't that every day?).
Well, the name of this recipe may sound fancy, but it's actually my 1, 2, 3 super-easy, super-fast, no... - 135.789