- » Sugar Snap Pea
Sugar Snap Pea Recipes
Sugar snap pea is an edible podded-fruit. In its pod, sugar snap pea is flat instead of being round in shape. In a single pod there are 5-6 sugar snap peas. Sugar snap pea is mostly cultivated in cold weather. French ... More »
Steamed Sugar Snap Peas
Are you in search of a great side dish? Watch Chef Tracy Porter churn out this simple yet delicious Steamed Sugar Snap Peas recipe. We bet your family will love it. Watch the video now. - 112.726
Zesty Sugar Snap Peas
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients, except steamed warm peas. Mix well using a whisk.
5. Place warm peas on a serving platter, top with prepared sauce and serve immediately. - 31.5298
Sugar Snap Peas
Rinse peas, cut off stem end and string, if necessary.
Pour about 3/4 inch water into a large skillet and bring to a boil over moderate heat.
Add peas, cover, and boil gently for 3 to 4 minutes, or until tender, tossing with a spatula once or twice.
If water... - 30.1258
Sugar Snap Pea Appetizers
Combine cream cheese and horseradish, mixing well; set aside.
Trim ends from peas.
Using a sharp knife, carefully slit inside curve of each pea pod.
Spoon cream cheese mixture into a small decorating bag fitted with a tip.
Pipe cream cheese mixture into each... - 27.0471
Mann's Stringless Sugar Snap Pea Jubilee
1. Bring 2 quarts of water to a boil. Plunge sugar snap peas into boiling water; cook for 45 seconds. Drain and immediately plunge into ice water for 2 minutes. Drain.
2. Place snap peas in a bowl. Add orange slices and strawberries.
3. Add poppy seed... - 26.1389
You May Also Like!
Sauteed Sugar Snap Peas
1) In a large skillet, stir in butter until melted and fry the peas until just cooked by turning frequently for about, 3 to 4 minutes.
2) Sprinkle with sugar and toss well to combine.
3) Season with salt and pepper and serve. - 28.7052
Mann's Stringless Sugar Snap Peas With Toasted Sesame Seeds
1. Take a large sautÃ© pan or wok and heat some sesame oil in it over medium-high heat.
2. Stir in peas and sautÃ© for about 4-6 minutes until they turn tender, crispy and bright green.
3. Spoon the Mann'S Stringless Sugar Snap Peas into... - 29.252
Sugar Snap Peas In Toasted Sesame Seed Vinaigrette
1) In a large saucepan, pour in water and add salt.
2) Place over high heat and bring the water to a boil.
3) Add sugar snap peas to cook until crisp-tender, about 30 seconds.
4) Drain the sugar snap peas and rinse under cold running water. Drain well... - 49.0257
Sugar Snap Pea And Summer Squash Salad With Rye Croutons
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) In a small bowl, add fresh dill, dill seed, mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper to combine. Pour in the vegetable and olive oils to whisk until blended.
3) In a baking sheet, place the bread cubes. Drizzle with... - 51.6042
Sugar Snap Peas With Tomatoes
Heat butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add peas and cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute.
Add tomatoes and tarragon.
Cook, stirring, until peas are bright green and tomatoes are heated through, about 2 minutes longer.
Season with salt... - 29.7431
Sugar Snap Pea Salad
1. Combine water, vinegar, sugar, salt, and black pepper in a glass bowl.
2. Add cucumber, onion, and dill and toss.
3. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
4. Fill a large saucepan with water and bring to a boil. Drop sugar snap peas in for 1 minute.... - 38.1293
Sugar Snap Peas With Mint
To make yourself happy you need to eat nothing but delicious food. And one way to do is to cook Sugar snap peas with mint. Mint with that delightful heady aroma is an integral part of sugar snap peas with mint. Toasted almonds are added to give a nutty... - 40.886
Sugar Snap Peas In A Coconut Crème Mint Sauce
1. Pat dry the tofu and cut the tofu into cubes, remove the strings from the snap peas, and mince the garlic.
2. Chop the shallots and fresh mint leaves and rinse the frozen peas, set everything aside in separate bowls.
3. In a small bowl... - 0
Sugar Snap Peas With Chives
Sugar snap peas with chives is a fresh and herbed peas recipe. Cooked with margerine, the peas and tossed to prepare and served warm. A light and easy to prepare side that is ready in a jiffy. - 24.5243
Grilled Spiced Pork With Orange Lime Glaze And Sugar Snap Peas
1. Spray the grill rack with nonstick spray; prepare the grill for medium-hot fire.
2. Bring the marmalade, lime juice, and shallot to a boil in a small saucepan; boil 2 minutes. Allow to cool, then transfer half of the glaze to a small bowl.
3. Blend the... - 37.7745
Sugar Snap Pea Recipes By Category