- » Sugar Snap Pea
Sugar Snap Pea Recipes
Sugar snap pea is an edible podded-fruit. In its pod, sugar snap pea is flat instead of being round in shape. In a single pod there are 5-6 sugar snap peas. Sugar snap pea is mostly cultivated in cold weather. French ... More »
Sugar Snap Pea And Summer Squash Salad With Rye Croutons
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) In a small bowl, add fresh dill, dill seed, mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper to combine. Pour in the vegetable and olive oils to whisk until blended.
3) In a baking sheet, place the bread cubes. Drizzle with... - 50.1961
Sugar Snap Pea Salad
1. Combine water, vinegar, sugar, salt, and black pepper in a glass bowl.
2. Add cucumber, onion, and dill and toss.
3. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
4. Fill a large saucepan with water and bring to a boil. Drop sugar snap peas in for 1 minute.... - 35.6902
Sugar-snap-pea Salad With Sweet Ginger-soy Dressing
1. To prepare dressing, heat oil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add ginger,- saute 2 minutes. Add garlic and crushed red pepper,- cook 1 minute. Stir in oyster sauce, soy sauce, sugar, and salt,- bring to a simmer. Remove from heat,- cool.
2. To... - 27.2195
Sugar Snap Pea Appetizers
Combine cream cheese and horseradish, mixing well; set aside.
Trim ends from peas.
Using a sharp knife, carefully slit inside curve of each pea pod.
Spoon cream cheese mixture into a small decorating bag fitted with a tip.
Pipe cream cheese mixture into each... - 26.4985
Mann's Stringless Sugar Snap Pea Jubilee
1. Bring 2 quarts of water to a boil. Plunge sugar snap peas into boiling water; cook for 45 seconds. Drain and immediately plunge into ice water for 2 minutes. Drain.
2. Place snap peas in a bowl. Add orange slices and strawberries.
3. Add poppy seed... - 22.3757
Sugar Snap Pea Recipes By Category