- » Sugar Scone
Sugar Scone Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sugar scone recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sugar scone recipes.
Scones And Cream
Want to learn how to make yummy classic scones with a traditional clotted cream topping on side? Then watch this video and get ready to amaze all your guests! This recipe is easy and promises to yield amazingly tasty treats. - 85.3676
You May Also Like!
Cinnamon Sugar Scones
A great recipe for breakfast, Cinnamon sugar scones. It is easy to make and tastes wonderful. - 114.742
Chocolate Chip Scones
Preheat oven to 400Â°.
In a large bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and baking soda.
Using two knives or pastry blender, cut in butter until mixture resembles crumbs.
Make a well in the center.
In a small bowl, beat together egg... - 37.1081
Blueberry Buttermilk Scones
Preheat oven to 425Â°.
Oil a baking sheet or use a nonstick one.
In a large bowl, whisk flour, fructose, sugar substitute, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together.
With a pastry blender, two knives, or your fingers, cut or rub in cold butter until... - 36.1769
Preheat oven to 400Â°.
In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar substitute, baking powder, baking soda, and lemon zest.
Using two knives or pastry blender, cut in butter until flour mixture looks like coarse crumbs.
In a small bowl, use a fork to beat... - 37.3293
These delicate scones are a sweet light treat to be enjoyed with coffee or tea or perfect for a family get-together. Plus, this is a fun and easy recipe that the kids will enjoy helping you make. - 42.2111
1) Take a large bowl and sift all the dry ingredients and 1/2 teaspoon salt together.
2) Cut butter into the dry ingredients until it looks it crumbs.
3) Now, add egg and milk and mix using a fork until dough follows fork.
4) Knead the dough for... - 36.7221
1. Preheat the oven at 450°F, 230°C, Gas Mark 8
2. In a large bowl, tip in the flour, soda and cream of tartar and sieve well. Then rub in butter in to the flour mixture until the mixture is like breadcrumbs. Add milk to the mixture... - 36.6973
Whole Meal Fruit Scones
1. Heat the oven to 425°F, 220°C, Gas Mark 7
2. Into a large bowl, tip in the flours, baking powder and salt, and add the fat. Rub the fat into the flour and then mix the mixture with the sugar and fruit to form soft dough with... - 38.6176
1. Grease and flour a baking tray.
2. Sieve flour, baking powder and salt.
3. Rub the fat into the flour with the finger tips.
4. Add the sugar and any other ingredients to be used.
5. Stir in the milk and mix quickly to a soft dough.
6. Turn on to a floured... - 40.5605
Celery And Herb Yogurt Scones
1. Preheat the oven to at 400°F, 200°C, Gas Mark 6
2. In a large bowl, tip in the flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and salt and mix well. Rub the butter until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
3. Add basil and finely... - 41.6714
Sugar Scone Recipes By Category