- » Sugar Raspberry Muffin
Sugar Raspberry Muffin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sugar raspberry muffin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sugar raspberry muffin recipes.
Super Strawberry Or Raspberry Muffins
Make sure the microwave-safe muffin pan is well oiled or use cupcake paper cups.
Place in a mixing bowl the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
Mix together in another bowl the oil, egg and 1 cup (250 mL) of the strawberries or raspberries and juice.
Add to... - 36.8993
A healthy muffin that is great to serve for breakfast or as a snack in the afternoon. This recipe makes 1 dozen muffins. - 112.779
Raspberry Corn Muffins
raspberry corn muffins are made with fresh raspberries and baked with cornmeal for a healthy and tasty recipe. Flavored with classic vanilla, this recipe is a summer favorite at my house and is best served with a fruit jam. - 44.1759
Fresh Raspberry Muffins
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Spray the muffin cups with cooking spray.
3) Sprinkle the raspberries with 2 tablespoons of flour. Mix well to coat and set aside.
4) In a bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
5) In... - 43.2202
Low Fat Corn Raspberry Muffin
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, add and combine the dry ingredients of all purpose flour, yellow cornmeal, sugar, baking powder and salt. Mix well and set aside.
3. In another bowl, add and combine the egg, milk and... - 112.53
Streusel Raspberry Muffins
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Grease or paper-line 12 (2 1/2-inch) muffin cups.
Prepare Pecan Streusel Topping; set aside.
In large bowl, combine flour, sugar and baking powder.
In small bowl, combine milk, butter and egg until blended.
Stir into flour mixture just... - 42.814
Lemon/raspberry Streusel Muffins
In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
Combine eggs, yogurt, oil and lemon peel; mix well.
Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened Fold in raspberries.
Fill greased or paper-lined muffin'cups three-fourths full.
For... - 41.6021
Raspberry Streusel Muffins
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy; beat in egg.
In a small bowl, mix sour cream, milk and vanilla.
Combine dry ingredients; stir into creamed mixture alternately with sour cream mixture just until moistened.
Gently fold in... - 44.8094
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas 6. Arrange 12 paper cake cases in a deep muffin tin. Sift the flour and baking powder into a mixing bowl, stir in the sugar, then make a well in the centre.
2. Mix the egg, buttermilk and sunflower oil together in a... - 32.6963
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F/ 190°C/Gas 5. Lightly grease the muffin tins, or use paper cases. Sift the dry ingredients together, then tip back in the wholewheat flakes from the sieve.
2. Beat the eggs, milk and butter with the dry ingredients to give a... - 35.8687
Strawberry Or Raspberry Muffins
Over the years I have mastered the art of making Strawberry Or Raspberry Muffins which I was taught by my family elders. This Strawberry Or Raspberry Muffins is so tasty that I cannot resist serving it as a Snack often. A good way to use up Fruits is to make... - 33.4228
Raspberry Corn Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Grease the cups of a muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray or butter or fill with paper liners.
2. In a medium bowl, stir the cornmeal with the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
3. In another medium bowl,... - 33.008
Raspberry Filled Cinnamon Muffins
Combine first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl, and make a well in center of mixture.
Combine buttermilk, margarine, and egg, and stir well.
Add to flour mixture, stirring just until moistened.
Spoon about 1 tablespoon batter into each of 12 muffin cups coated... - 40.2525
Raspberry Cream Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease a 12-cup muffin pans. keep aside.
3. In a bowl, combine all the dry ingredients for the muffins, mix well and set aside.
4. In an electric mixer, cream the butter and sugar until light and... - 110.655
Raspberry Streusel Muffins
Preheat oven to 350°.
Line muffin pan with paper baking liners.
Sift flour, sugar, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon together in a medium size bowl.
Make a well in the center of the mixture.
Place the egg, melted butter, and milk in the... - 43.1778
Raspberry Jam Filled Muffin
Wholesome muffins with a jam surprise !!!! This interesting video prepares a very moist and tender muffin filled with a mouth watering raspberry jam. Yummy and delicious, they are a favorite among kids as well as adults. The jam makes this muffin a special... - 111.175
Raspberry Chocolate Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Prepare the muffin tin by placing paper baking cups in each of the 12-regular size muffin cup tray. Alternatively, the bottoms of the muffin cups can be greased with shortening or cooking spray
3. In a food... - 46.9444
Raspberry Crumble Muffins
1. Preheat a 350°F/180°C/ Gas 4 oven Grease 12 deep muffin tins or use paper cases.
2. Sift the flour into a bowl. Add the sugars, baking powder, salt and cinnamon and stir to blend.
3. Make a well in the centre. Place the butter, egg and milk in the well... - 38.6685
Orange Tea Muffins
orange tea muffins arelight and flavorful muffins that are perfect for serving with an elegant afternoon tea. Baked with flour, fresh butter, orange juice and berries, this muffin simply melts in your mouth. Sweetned with added flaked coconut this recipe has... - 40.1684
Pre heat oven to 425*
Crush raspberries. Then mix all ingredients well in large mixing bowl. Once mixed, grease muffin tin.
Distribute batter evenly into 12 muffin cups. Bake at 425* for 10 minutes or till puffy and a little browned.
I tried it with butter... - 36.5714
Lemon Sugar-topped Cuffins
Lemon suagr topped muffins or lemon suagr topped cuffins are light and sweet little muffins that are a must bake in the summer. These refershing little bakes will delight any gathering with their uplifting taste. The vaniila adds a classic twist to these... - 45.2434
Looking for a dessert which can be enjoyed by both adults and kids alike? Try this Raspberry cupcake! This recipe is simple as well as easy and tastes absolutely divine. So whether you are hosting a party or cooking a meal for your family, this dessert is the... - 133.037
Fruit Bran Muffins
1 Lightly grease 12 muffin cups or line with paper bake cups. In a small mixing bowl combine bran cereal and milk; let stand 3 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Stir in egg and oil; set aside. In a separate bowl stir together flour, sugar, baking powder,... - 31.7696
These jam muffins are snacky and flavorful muffins prepared with fruit jam. Made with either strawberry or raspberry jam, the jam muffins are prepared with a buttermilk and flour batter sweetened with a little added sugar. Oven baked, they can be served warm... - 42.2889
Peach Melba Muffins
Dice 1 cup drained peaches and sprinkle with one-half teaspoon cinnamon.
Sift together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
Stir in chopped walnuts.
Whisk together egg, milk, melted butter and brandy.
Stir peaches and cinnamon together with egg... - 40.0565
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Grease 12 muffin cups or line with paper baking cups.
In a bowl combine flour, wheat germ, sugar, baking powder and salt; mix well.
Add raspberries; mix well.
In a small bowl combine milk, margarine and egg; mix well.
Add to... - 34.9462
1. Start by crushing the raspberries
2. In a pot, add the crushed raspberries along with the sugar, keep heating until the sugar has dissolved, kep stirring occasionally
3. Boil it rapidly and continually for 2 minutes
4. Once boiled... - 32.3063
Jelly Marbled Banana Muffin
If you like to smother a muffin with jelly before you bite into it, here is a non-messy way to enjoy it! A treat for snacks or a simple on the go breakfast muffin. - 109.49
Fresh Raspberry Tartlets
Insert metal blade.
Place the 1 cup raspberries and lemon juice in work bowl and process continuously until pureed.
Pour into a wire strainer set over a measuring cup; stir with a spoon to force juice through.
Discard seeds (you should have 1/2 cup... - 40.1881
Primrose Tea Raspberry Tarts
Preheat the oven to 325°F.
In the bowl of an electric mixer combine the cream cheese and 1/2 cup butter.
Add the flour and 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and mix until just combined.
Place the dough in the refrigerator to chill for 15 minutes.
Remove the dough... - 46.9157
Potted Raspberry Jam
1. Preheat the oven to 225°F / 110°C/ Gas ¼
2. Cut waxed tissue circles, to fit the rim on the jars.
3. In a mixing bowl, add sugar.
4. In another bowl, add raspberries.
5. Place both the bowls in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.... - 36.239
Mini Berry Cornmeal Muffins
These mini berry cornmeal muffins are sweet little bakes made with cornmeal and berries of choice. prepared with a batter of eggs, flour, sugar, milk and lemon peel for flavor along with a dash of vanilla, the berry muffins can hav any berry of your choice... - 43.5361
Peanut Butter And Jelly Muffins
Preheat oven to 350°.
Place paper liners in muffin pan.
Spray liners with non-stick spray.
Mix flour, sugar, and baking powder in a large bowl.
Put peanut butter and egg in another bowl and beat with a wooden spoon until smooth.
Add milk, a little at a time,... - 39.71
1) Preheat the oven to 375F.
2) In a bowl, mix together sugar, tapioca and cinnamon.
3) Sprinkle the mixture over berries. Give a gentle mix so as not to crush the berries.
4) Transfer into tart shell, muffin pans or baking cups.
5) Bake... - 44.7178
Peach Raspberry Butter
Combine raspberries and peach nectar in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes.
Strain raspberries through a sieve, and discard seeds.
Return raspberry mixture to saucepan; add peaches and remaining ingredients.
Bring to a boil;... - 39.4134
Chocolate Chunk Pistachio Muffins
Heat oven to 375°F.
Line 10 jumbo muffin cups with paper baking cups or grease bottoms only.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda and salt; blend well.
Reserve 1/3 cup of... - 43.6519
Grandma's Raspberry Jam
Put berries in a sieve and quickly run under cold water.
(Not for too long as raspberries absorb water easily.) Remove stems.
Take 3 pie plates and divide the sugar equally between them.
Heat pie plates with sugar on them in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
In... - 30.0789
Apricot Raspberry Jam
In a saucepan over medium heat, combine apricots, raspberries, sugar and water.
Cook, stirring occasionally, until mixture is thick.
(Test by putting a little on a cold plate.
If syrup stiffens as soon as it is cool, the jam is done.) 2.
Add lemon juice and... - 33.3224
Cream butter and sugar together until fluffy.
Sift flour, salt and baking powder together and add to first mixture.
Form into balls.
Place in buttered muffin pans and press around edges of pans.
Fill center with mixture of jam and nuts and bake in... - 43.0786
Mini Noodle Kugels With Raspberry Filling
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Follow the instruction on package to cook the egg noodles.
3) Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat in egg substitute, sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg until sugar is dissolved and mixture is foamy.
4) Fold in cottage cheese,... - 44.3907
Raspberry Cheesecake Blossom
Raspberry Cheesecake Blossoms is an easy yet delicious dessert recipe. Try this Raspberry Cheesecake Blossoms; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments. - 45.6541
Raspberry Cheese Buns
Unroll dough (do not separate into strips).
Spread cream cheese evenly over dough; spread jam evenly over cheese, and sprinkle with sugar.
Beginning at short side, tightly roll up dough, jellyroll fashion; pinch seam to seal (do not seal ends of roll).
Cut... - 30.8768
Raspberry And Coconut Friands
1. Sift the flour and icing sugar into a bowl and stir in the ground almonds,
coconut and lemon rind.
2. Whisk the egg whites in a separate bowl until they are frothy and fold them into the dry ingredients. Add the melted butter and stir until evenly... - 35.5515
Raspberry Tea Cakes
1. In a medium bowl, beat butter and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Beat in egg and vanilla until light and flurry.
2. Add flour and salt and beat on low speed until dough is smooth, scrap ing down side of bowl frequently... - 33.8878
Raspberry Maids Of Honour
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Gently cut the butter into the pastry mix, and prepare the dough as per package directions. Refrigerate if required.
3) Roll out the dough to 1/8-inch thick and cut out 24 rounds with a 3 1/2-inch... - 36.2953
How To Bake Raspberry Champagne Cupcakes
Elegant and sophisticated, these are a stunning tag-a-long to just about anywhere but take no longer than a regular cupcake. Take it up a notch with a gorgeous, jeweled raspberry topper, too! - 117.329
Raspberry Coconut Tarts
Line 8 tart or muffin tins with pastry.
Spoon a heaping teaspoon jam into each.
Beat egg, add remaining ingredients and blend.
Spoon filling into tarts.
Bake at 425F for 10 minutes, reduce temperature to 350F and bake until filling is set, about 15 to 20... - 33.1934
Whipped Cream Cakes With Peaches And Raspberries
In a bowl with an electric mixer beat together the whole egg, the yolk, the vanilla, and 1/4 cup of the granulated sugar until the mixture is thick and pale.
In a bowl beat the cream with cleaned beaters, adding the remaining 1/4 cup granulated sugar, until... - 37.9854
Berry Oat Muffins
1. In a bowl with a mixer on high speed, beat 1/2 cup butter and the sugar until well blended. Beat in egg and yogurt.
2. Add flour, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon. Mix on low speed until incorporated. Stir in oats. Add raspberries and stir gently... - 30.2164
Plain Tea Muffins
Sift first four ingredients into a bowl and make a well in the centre.
Combine remaining ingredients and pour into the centre.
Stir quickly just until flour disappears.
Spoon into 12 buttered muffin cups and bake at 400F for 10 to 12 minutes or until centres... - 30.7108
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2) In a large bowl mix flour, bran, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and allspice.
3) Create a well in the center and add egg, brown sugar, and dates.
4) Stir in applesauce.
5) Mix thoroughly.
6)... - 48.7155
Red Fruit Chocolate Muffins
Preheat the oven to 190°C (375°F), gas mark 5.
Mix the creamed butter with the soft brown sugar and honey in a mixing bowl.
Add the eggs, flour, baking powder, cocoa and salt.
Mixing briskly, gradually add the milk and then the chocolate chips.
Butter a... - 41.9144
Irish Jam Muffins
Yummy Irish Jam muffins are so tasty! I have a sweet tooth and these muffins please me plenty! Try this Irish Jam muffins recipe and you will understand why. - 41.8572
Irish Jam Microwave Muffins
Mix together flour, baking powder, soda, grated lemon rind and sugar.
In another bowl, whisk egg with buttermilk, oil and lemon extract.
Quickly combine with dry ingredients, stirring lightly.
Place one tablespoon batter into paper-lined microwave muffin... - 38.2955
Very Berry Muffins
For more information please visit The Best Friend's Guide To Breast Cancer, and follow me on Facebook. Now available on Amazon. - 22.4607
Best Berry Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Grease and flour a 12-cup muffin pan or line the pan with paper baking cups.
2. To make the topping, combine the flour, brown sugar, and cinnamon in a small bowl. Mix in the butter with a fork or pastry blender until the mixture... - 37.5757
Maids Of Honor
Cream shortening and eggs.
Add sugar; beat until light and fluffy.
Sift in flour, salt and baking powder.
Shape into small balls; place in well-greased min- iature muffin cups.
Press around edges of cups.
Mix jam and almonds; place in pastry.
Bake at 425 de-'... - 38.8376
Heat oven to 350°F.
Lightly grease and sugar 24 miniature muffin cups or small tart pans.
Cut 1/3 of dough into 12 (1/4 inch) slices.
Cut each slice in half.
Roll each half into a ball; gently press in bottom and up sides of muffin cup, using floured fingers... - 42.9787
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Line the paper muffin cups with wax paper.
3) In a bowl, combine sugar, eggs, cheese and lemon juice to form a smooth mixture.
4) Arrange 1 vanilla wafer in each of the lined muffin cups.
5) Add in a... - 43.2981
Line a sieve with 2 pieces of paper towel.
Place the sieve over a bowl.
Spoon the yogurt into the sieve.
Cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator overnight.
Preheat the broiler.
Cut the peel and pith from the orange and discard.
Working over a... - 42.1773
Cheesecake Cupcakes By Rosalie Fiorino Harpole
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree.
2. Prepare a muffin tray with cupcakes liners, set aside
3. Slice the strawberries, set aside.
4. In a stand mixer combine the cream cheese, butter and pure vanilla, cream the mixture well.
5. Add the... - 0
Very Berry Salad
Place strawberries in a blender container or food processor bowl.
Cover; blend or process till smooth.
In a small bowl stir together strawberries, yogurt, and sugar.
Line four 6-ounce custard cups or a muffin pan with paper bake cups, if desired.
Evenly... - 31.5871
Mixed Fruit Crisp
Place fruit in greased or Pam-sprayed 8-1/2 x 11-inch dish.
Sprinkle sugar, if needed.
Sprinkle dry muffin mix over fruit.
Cut up margarine and dot dry mixture.
Sprinkle nuts over top.
Microwave on high for 12-14 minutes.
Turn 1/4 turn after 6-8... - 36.1438
Coat ten 2 1/2-inch muffin cups with cooking spray.
Sprinkle the bottom and sides of each cup with 1 rounded teaspoon of the crushed vanilla wafers.
In a medium mixing bowl beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium speed until... - 40.3169
Individual Cheesecake Delights
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Paper-line 10 (2 1/2-inch) muffin cups.
Place 1 gingersnap in each cup.
Place cheeses, sugar, egg, lemon juice and vanilla in food processor or blender; process until blended.
Pour mixture evenly over gingersnaps.
Bake 15 to 20 minutes... - 45.4502
Miniature Almond Pastries
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Lightly grease miniature muffin tins (ones with cups about 1 3/4 inches in diameter).
Make one recipe Rich Pastry Shell.
Chill the pastry well, preferably overnight.
When it is well chilled, roll out the pastry,... - 43.6383
Fancy Phyllo Cups
Place one sheet of phyllo dough on a work surface (keep remaining phyllo covered with plastic wrap and a damp towel to prevent it from drying out); brush sheet with butter and dust with sugar.
Top with a second sheet of phyllo; brush with butter and dust with... - 37.5806
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F.
2) Take 24 mini muffin cups or small tart pans. Grease lightly with shortening.
3) Sprinkle sugar lightly over it.
4) Take half of dough and cut into twelve 1/4-inch slices.
5) Place the remaining half of... - 43.4704
Regal Almond Tartlets
Prepare tartlet shells from the pastry using muffin pans having 1 3/4 x l inch wells (about 24 wells).
Using scallop-edged cookie cutter, cut pastry rounds about 1 inch larger than the overall size of the wells.
Gently fit a round into each well, reserving... - 41.5806
Maids Of Honor
Mix eggs and sherry.
Combine sugar, flour, and nutmeg; stir into egg mixture.
Stir in almonds.
Roll Rich Pastry 1/8 inch thick and cut twenty-four 2 1/2-inch circles; fit into 1 3/4-inch muffin pans.
Spoon dot of jam into each shell; pour egg mixture... - 37.5765
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line the muffin tin with cupcake liners.
Whisk the flour, baking powder, and salt together in a medium bowl.
In another medium bowl, beat the eggs and sugar with an electric mixer until light and foamy, about 2 minutes.... - 42.9752
My Little Tartlets
1) Place the oven rack in the upper third of the oven and preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) To make the crust, stir together both the flours, sugar and salt in a medium bowl.
3) Use a pastry blender, your fingertips or 2... - 43.7878