- » Sugar Praline
Sugar Praline Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sugar praline recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sugar praline recipes.
1) In a heavy saucepan, stir all the ingredients for praline powder together until the sugar is dissolved.
2) Heat further without stirring until the mixture acquires a dark amber color.
3) Pour the mixture over a lightly buttered cookie sheet... - 45.6894
Praline Sugar Cookies
1) Preheat oven to 325°F.
2) In a 8-inch heavy skillet, add granulated sugar and melt over medium-low heat for 6 to 8 minutes.
3) Swirl the pan frequently to spread and heat until golden brown. Do not let it brown.
4) Remove from heat.... - 42.4685
1. Break 9 of the crackers in half
2. In a large 8" x 8" glass baking dish, pace half of the crackers or four crackers across and four crackers down.
3. Sprinkle the chopped nuts all over the crackers
4. In a large4-cup measuring cup,... - 37.0937
Easy Praline Sauce
Combine sugar, nuts, boiling water, and butter in small saucepan and bring to a rolling boil.
Remove from heat and cool.
Cover and refrigerate. - 27.2295
Pecan Praline Sugar Cookies
1. Preheat broiler. In a small bowl, stir together brown sugar, pecans, butter, and milk. Spread 2 teaspoonfuls on each cookie. Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
2. Broil about4 inches from heat until bubbly, 1 to 2 minutes. Remove to a rack and let cool... - 25.8778
You May Also Like!
Brown Sugar Pralines
In 2-quart saucepan combine sugar and cream; mix well.
Bring to boiling over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Cook and stir to soft ball stage (238°).
Remove from heat; add butter.
Stir in pecans.
Beat about 1 minute or till candy just begins to lose its... - 29.5995
Brown Sugar Pralines
Combine sugars and milks with butter and salt in heavy saucepan.
Bring to a boil gradually over me- dium heat.
Cook until candy reaches soft-ball stage, 234 degrees on the candy thermom- eter.
Remove from heat; stir just enough to give creamy... - 32.3447
Easy Pecan Pralines
Pecan pralines are delightful sugar and nut desserts prepared with sweet milk and pecans. Combined together and boiled with butter, the mixture is dropped by spoonfuls and left to cool. - 29.9805
Praline Crumb Squares
These Praline Crumb Squares are so delicious ! Try out these tempting chewys snacks right away and tell me if you like them ! Your suggestions are welcome ! - 22.1515
Mix and muddle, add soda and serve over ice. - 14.9763
Homemade Praline Sauce
Looking for a simple dessert sauce recipe? How about delicious praline sauce that is easy to make yet impressive enough to earn you lots of praises? Watch the video and learn how to make this amazing sauce. - 102.189
1) In 2-quart, heavy saucepan, combine sugars and cream.
2) Over medium heat, bring the mixture to boil, stirring occasionally with wooden spoon.
3) Keep on cooking, stirring occasionally, to 228F on candy thermometer, or until syrup spins a 2-inch... - 36.5339
Mix sugars, soda, salt, cinnamon, and buttermilk in a large, heavy saucepan; drop in butter.
Insert candy thermometer.
Heat, uncovered, and without stirring over moderately high heat until candy thermometer registers 238° F. or mixture forms a soft ball in... - 40.7952
Creamy Praline Patties
Creamy praline patties are made with sugar and butter and creamed together with light cream and pecan nuts. Cooked over heat and dropped on wzwd sheets, the creamy praline patties are best served with caramel sauce or just by themselves. - 35.376
Praline Frosting For Sandwich-type Cookies
Combine brown sugar and cream in small saucepan.
Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil; boil 2 minutes.
Blend in confectioners' sugar.
For sandwich-type cookies, cut dough with a 2-inch cutter.
Add finely chopped peanuts to... - 26.2009
Sugar Praline Recipes By Category