- » Sugar Mix
Sugar Mix Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sugar mix recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sugar mix recipes.
1. Sift baking powder and sugar into flour.
2. Sift together twice into a large mixing bowl.
3. Slowly add oil, cutting in with pastry blender until mix is consistency of corn meal.
4. Store in tightly covered container at room temperature or in... - 24.0523
You May Also Like!
In a bowl combine sugar, cinnamon and margarine.
Sprinkle over batter.
Bake as directed in muffin recipe.
HINT: Keep muffins hot longer by lining your basket (under the cloth or napkin) with a sheet of foil. - 22.6776
Pinwheels Using Golden Sugar Cookie Mix
Preheat oven to 375°F
Combine cookie mix, egg, oil and water in large bowl.
Stir until thoroughly blended.
Roll dough to 1/8 inch thickness on ightly floured surface.
Cut into 2 1/2-inch squares.
Place squares 1 inch apart on ungreased baking sheets.
Cut... - 35.144
Mixed Sugared Nuts
1. In large bowl, with fork beat undiluted orange-juice concentrate and egg whites until blended. In pie plate, mix sugar, cinnamon, allspice, and salt.
2. Preheat oven to 300°F. Stir cashews, pecans, and almonds into orange-juice mixture in bowl. With... - 29.4678
Cookie Mix Specials
1. Using a sieve, sift together flour, soda, salt, and sugars.
2. Add shortening and using a pastry cutter, cut shortening until it is broken down to the size of peas.
3. Add oats and stir to mix.
4. In a tightly covered container, store... - 36.8688
Basic Cookie Mix
Mix flour, sugars, baking powder, salt and baking soda in 6-quart bowl.
Cut in shortening with pastry blender just until mixture resembles small peas.
Store in airtight container at room temperature no longer than 10 weeks.
Use Basic Cookie Mix in... - 32.0846
Hot Spiced Citrus Tea Mix
Hot Spiced Citrus Tea Mix is a beautiful combination of flavors that will warm up your winter evenings. It can also be a wonderful gift for the festive season. Watch this video to see what all you will need to prepare this magical mix! - 133.409
Sift flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt together 3 times.
Cut in shortening and blend until mixture is the consistency of coarse crumbs.
Store covered in airtight container up to 4 months. - 22.2627
Tea Biscuit Mix
Mix ingredients well.
The mix will keep, but can all be baked at once and the biscuits frozen until needed.
Just add water to mix to make a soft dough and bake it 450Â°F for approximately 20 minutes. - 29.7564
Homemade Brown Sugar
1. In mixing bowl take sugar and molasses and mix on low speed with stand mixer. Gradually increase the speed to medium – high speed.
2. Store the brown sugar in an airtight container.
3. Use Brown Sugar in making dessert and enjoy with... - 0
Orange Mixed Dark Rum Sauce
1. In a medium saucepan, place the sugar and the water and mix well
2. Cook this mixture over medium heat while stirring continuously to make sure that the sugar is dissolved
3. Add the lemon and the orange wedges and bring this mixture to the boil... - 34.6978
Sugar Mix Recipes By Category