- » Sugar Lump Bread
Sugar Lump Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sugar lump bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sugar lump bread recipes.
Eggless Italian Bread Sticks
1. Warm a medium mixing bowl by swirling some hot water in it. Drain Place the yeast in the bowl, and pour on the warm water. Stir in the sugar, mix with a fork, and allow to stand until the yeast has dissolved and starts to foam, 5-10 minutes.
2. Use a... - 31.915
You May Also Like!
Naturally Sugar-free, Whole Grain Banana Bread
1. Preheat your oven to 350ºF (175ºC) and grease a 9x5-inch loaf pan.
2. In a large mixing bowl combine the milk alternative and flaxseed and set aside. In a medium-sized bowl, sift together the flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.... - 39.5751
For the filling place the dates in a small saucepan.
Make the lemon juice up to % cup with water.
Add to the dates and bring to the boil, stirring continuously.
Cook gently for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally until the dates are pulped.
Leave to cool... - 30.6347
Prepare the yeast batter: mix 1 cup flour, 1 teaspoon sugar, the compressed or dry yeast and warm liquid together in a large bowl.
Cover and set aside until frothy, about 20 minutes in a warm place, longer in a cool one.
Mix the remaining flour with the salt,... - 40.8679
Plaited Milk Bread
Mix yeast with 1 gill warm milk, two lumps of sugar and a little flour.
Then set this batter in a warm place.
Sift flour onto pastry board and scoop out a well in the heap of flour.
Put the leavened batter into this well, together with 3 1/2 oz. sugar, a dash... - 37.8336
Black Walnut Bread
Black walnut bread is a nice and soft nut bread. Prepared at home with a mik and flour batter, it bakes easily and comes out soft and delicious. Serve it with tea or coffee as a snack or use it for breakfast. - 36.1088
Basic White Bread With Anglaise Glaze
Place water in large warm bowl or crock.
Sprinkle yeast over water; stir until dissolved.
Cover; let stand 15 minutes.
Combine 1 1/2 cups flour and 2 tablespoons sugar.
Beat mixture carefully into yeast mixture with wooden spoon until free from lumps.
Cover... - 38.1012
Fruit Bread Pudding
1. Cut each slice of bread into squares and place in a large bowl. Pour melted butter over bread, toss well. Grease a 4 cup capacity baking dish, line with butter soaked bread.
2. Whisk together eggs, milk, sugar, vanilla. essence, nutmeg and cinnamon. Pour... - 36.3379
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Cut off the crusts from the bread and tear it into pieces. Put them in a bowl.
3) Pour milk in the bowl and the bread soak for about 30 minutes.
4) Use fingers to break any lumps in the bowl of bread and... - 48.2553
Holiday Coffee Bread
Melt the butter and set it aside to cool.
In a large mixing bowl dissolve the yeast in warm water.
Blend in the milk, sugar, salt, 2 eggs, cardamom, and 2 cups of the flour.
Be sure the mixture is smooth.
Add the butter and then 2 1/4 more cups of the... - 41.0621
Lemon Blueberry Poppy Seed Bread
Lemon Blueberry Poppy Seed Bread is simply a delicious side dish recipe. A mouth watering Lemon Blueberry Poppy Seed Bread will surely tempt you to prepare this recipe on every get together! - 44.1609