- » Sugar Honey Pecan
Sugar Honey Pecan Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sugar honey pecan recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sugar honey pecan recipes.
Sugar Honey Pecans
Combine sugar, salt, honey and water in medium saucepan.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until sugar is dissolved.
Continue cooking, without stirring, to 240° on candy thermometer or until mixture forms a ball.
Remove from heat.
Add vanilla and... - 32.9602
Combine first 4 ingredients in a saucepan, mix well.
Cook mixture over medium heat, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves.
Continue cooking, without stirring, until mixture reaches soft ball stage (240Â°).
Remove from heat, stir in vanilla.
Beat with a... - 35.2975
Honey Pecan Balls
1. Cream butter and honey in small mixing bowl. Stir in vanilla. Add remaining ingredients, except confectioners' sugar. Mix thoroughly. Refrigerate dough for at least 2 hours.
2. Shape dough into 1-inch diameter balls. Dough will be crumbly.
3. Line 14-inch... - 30.1662
Honey-pecan Cornbread Sticks
In a small pan combine brown sugar, honey, and butter; stir occasionally over low heat until it boils and sugar is dissolved.
Meanwhile prepare cornbread mix as directed on package.
Sprinkle about 1 tablespoon chopped nuts into each of 12 average-sized... - 27.1144
Honey Pecan Snaps
In a mixing bowl, cream butter, shortening and sugar until fluffy.
Add honey, eggs and lemon juice; beat well.
Combine dry ingredients; gradually add to creamed mixture.
Fold in pecans.
Shape into 1 -in.balls; roll in sugar.
Place on ungreased baking... - 41.6806
Honey Pecan Buns
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Sift the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar together into a large mixing bowl.
Cut in the butter until mixture resembles cornmeal.
Add the milk and egg and stir until mixed.
Turn out onto a well-floured surface and knead for 1... - 43.6707
Cranberry-honey-pecan Crunch Pie
After tasting Cranberry-Honey-Pecan Crunch Pie, I always feel that this is the pie I was meant to eat from long before. This Cranberry-Honey-Pecan Crunch Pie is quite different from other pie recipes, I almost invented it myself. Do it for fun! - 44.595
Honey Orange Biscotti
1. In a large bowl, combine the flours, sugar, baking powder, and orange rind, and stir to mix well. Add the pecans or currants if desired, and stir to mix. Add the remaining ingredients, and stir just until the dough holds together.
2. Turn the dough onto a... - 35.5645
Place pear halves, cut side up, in a 9-inch square baking dish.
Pour pineapple juice over pears.
Combine pecans, sugar, and flavorings, stir well, and spoon evenly over pears.
Pour honey on top of each pear.
Cover and bake at 350Â° for 55 minutes, basting... - 30.8838
Pumpkin Pecan Bites
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, oat bran, brown sugar, baking soda, and pumpkin pie spice, and stir to mix well. Add the pumpkin and the honey or molasses, and stir to mix well.
2. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray. Roll the dough into 1-inch... - 32.7818
Parisian Bars With Honey
Combine cereal, dates, and nuts and put through grinder, using finest blade.
Add honey, butter, and lemon juice; blend thoroughly.
Set aside about one-third of the mixture for topping.
Press remaining two-thirds of mixture into one lightly greased 8-inch... - 40.274
1. In a large frying pan, melt margarine or butter and add in all the rest of the ingredients to it and toss around to combine
2. Heat it gently, stir around frequently for five minutes until toasted and then allow to cool
3. Store it in an airtight... - 31.1963
Pecan Raisin Filling
Grind the pecans and raisins into a bowl.
Add the cinnamon, honey, milk and sugar and mix well. - 20.9912
Combine sugar and cinnamon, mixing well, set aside.
Fry tortillas, 1 or 2 at a time, in 1/2 inch hot oil (375Â°) for 20 to 30 seconds on each side or until crisp and golden brown.
Drain on paper towels.
While tortillas are still warm, sprinkle with sugar... - 30.3137
Healthy Pecan Pie
Hosting a dinner for a large crowd? Prepare this totally no-fuss Healthy Pecan Pie which is completely delectable. The recipe is simple and very easy to follow. Try it out today. - 80.923
Combine sugar, water, and honey in a heavy saucepan, stirring to mix.
Bring mixture to a boil (do not stir), and cook to soft ball stage (240°).
Remove from heat; add flavorings, and cool to lukewarm.
Beat with an electric mixer 2 to 3 minutes or until... - 32.4216
Caramel Pecan Squares
Heat oven to 350°F.
Place cake mix in large bowl.
Using pastry blender or fork, cut in 1/4 cup butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Press in bottom of ungreased 15x10-inch jelly roll pan.
Top with pecan halves.
In large heavy saucepan, combine brown... - 37.5869
Grilled Apple Pecan Cups
Peel, core and cut the apples in half crosswise.
Inside the "cup" of each half, place a tablespoon of honey.
Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of the chopped pecans into each "cup" of honey and dust the apples with the brown sugar.
Coat the grill with cooking spray and... - 29.8025
Grilled Apple Pecan Cups
1 Peel the apples, core and cut into half crosswise.
2 Coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
3 Inside the half of each apple, place 1 tablespoon of honey.
4 Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of chopped pecans on each apple... - 38.3906
Chocolate Pecan Squares
Looking for some super easy cookies to make, these Chocolate Pecan Squares may be whipped up in no time. Moreover, the ingredients that take to make this Chocolate Pecan Squares are readily avaolable in your kitchen cabinet, so why not just give it a try! - 49.6508
1. In a heavy saucepan, combine sugar, water and honey stirring well to mix.
2. Bring mixture to a boil cook without stirring and to soft ball stage (240°).
3. Remove from heat, add flavorings and cool to lukewarm.
4. With an electric mixer beat 2 to... - 39.7107
Apple Pecan Kuchen
Cream together sugar and shortening.
Add egg and mix well.
Stir in milk.
Sift together flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves.
Stir into creamed mixture until smooth.
Spread half of the batter in a greased 9" baking dish.
Mix together brown... - 46.039
Ginger Flavored Cranberry Sauce With Pecan
What thanksgiving menu without the classic cranberry sauce! Chef here has a great variation of the classic cranberry sauce; which means it is time to get adventurous. With the added zing of ginger and crunchy bites of pecan, you are definitely in for a... - 108.826
My children wouldnâ€™t mind if I serve the Pecan Tart everyday!! This tasty dessert is one of my favorites too. Try this delicious Pecan Tart for yourself. - 35.211
Quick Pecan Rolls
1 Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2 Grease two 13x9-inch cake pans.
3 In a food-processor bowl, mix together 2 cups flour, yeast, and salt.
4 In a saucepan or microwave, heat water, milk, honey, and 2 tablespoons butter together... - 45.4267
Raisin Pecan Baklava
In a small saucepan, combine sugar, water, honey and lemon juice.
Bring to a boil; cook and stir until sugar is dissolved.
Remove from the heat.
In a bowl, combine the pecans, cereal, raisins, brown sugar and cinnamon.
Stir in 3 tablespoons of the honey... - 42.1648
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Make Crust: In large bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, beat 1 1/3 cups butter and 2/3 cup granulated sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg, egg yolk and vanilla until well blended. At low speed, beat in flour, baking... - 39.2435
Sift flour, sugar, salt and baking powder together.
Combine dates and pecans; sift flour mixture over.
Add honey, vanilla and eggs; stir until mixed.
Pour into greased 111/4x7 1/2-inch pan.
Bake at 325 degrees for 45 minutes.
Cool in pan.
Cut in bars; roll in... - 38.9478
Southern Honey Cake
Combine sugar, eggs, oil and honey; blend thor- oughly.
Beat mixture until thick.
Combine dry ingre- dients; sift 3 times.
Combine pineapple juice and 1 /4 cup water; bring to boil.
Stir in soda.
Add juice mix- ture alternately with dry ingredients to egg... - 45.32
honey tarts are delightful little dessert snacks made with honey, vanilla and pecan nuts filled in tart shells. Pop these little tarts in the oven for a beautiful dessert cum snack for a gathering of friends or just family. - 19.8004
Lemon Pecan Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, cream butter, shortening and sugar until fluffy.
3. Beat adding egg, honey, lemon zest and lemon extract until smooth.
4. In a small bowl, combine flour, baking soda, cream of tartar... - 48.1102
Red Pepper And Candied Pecan Salad
This is the second course of our Romantic Five Course Dinner for Dumbies!!! Five simple gourmet courses, each five minutes or less prep, to wooo your sweetie and come out looking like a gourmet chef! - 98.0068
Down South Pecan Pie
Start heating oven to 350°F.
Cream butter well.
Add sugar slowly, creaming till light.
Slowly stir in syrups, eggs, vanilla, 1 cup nuts.
Pour into shell.
Top with rest of nuts.
Bake 55 min.
Cool. - 42.3083
Honey Graham Cookies
Whether you would like to bake cookies for your fundraiser event or for your little ones school , this honey graham cookies is just what you need. A simple and easy cookie recipe that lets you do all that you want without a whole lot of effort - 42.0134
1. In a blender or food processor, mix together all ingredients except pecans.
2. Process the mixture until well blended.
3. Transfer the mixture to a bowl; add pecans and stir to combine.
4. Cover with a plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to... - 38.8766
Chocolate Pecan Pie
1. Prepare piecrust mix as package label directs fortwo-crustpie. Shape pastry into a ball; flatten to 1-inch thickness. Roll on lightly floured surface to form a 12 1/2-inch circle. Fit pastry circle loosely into a 10-inch pie plate (do not stretch); fold... - 41.0315
1. Pour the soy milk into a bowl and add the yeast, honey, and 1/3 cup oil. Stir until the yeast dissolves.
2. Add the orange rind, salt, raisins, whole wheat flour, soy flour, and enough unbleached flour to make a dough that is sticky but can be kneaded.
3.... - 45.2752
Bread Pudding With Dates And Pecans
1. Heat the oven to 375Â°F.
2. With butter lightly grease an 8-inch baking pan.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together the skim milk, brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg.
4. In another bowl, whisk together the eggs, egg whites and... - 45.0198
Fresh Apple And Spice Pecan Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 350F. Grease a 9X5X2-inch loaf pan and line it with waxed paper. Put aside.
2) In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter. Add in the brown sugar and beat till the mixture becomes fluffy.
3) Add in the eggs, one by... - 48.211
Honey Walnut Pie
Traditional Moroccan honey walnut pie is a favorite with all. This recipe is very versatile, the walnuts here can be substituted with pecans, while the honey can be replaced with corn syrup. The video here displays the recipe in a simple manner, so just try... - 130.05
Blueberry Pecan Waffles
1) Take a sheet of wax paper and stir together sugar, salt, flour and baking powder.
2) In a small bowl, beat egg whites until stiff but not dry. Set aside.
3) Take a medium size bowl and beat egg yolks in it. Add milk and beat.
4) Gently stir in all... - 47.4313
Chili Pineapple Glazed Ribs With Sweet Potato And Pecan Salad
1. Preheat oven to 325 degree for ribs, and 350 degree for salad.
2. For ribs, in a bowl, mix pineapple juice, chili powder and salt.
3. Pour the mixture along with the rib in a zip tight pouch, and allow it to rest for 24 hours.
4. For salad,... - 110.244
Honey Glazed Pumpkin Bread
In large bowl, stir sugar with pumpkin; beat in eggs, oil and milk.
Combine flour, pecans, orange rind, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger and mace; stir into pumpkin mixture just until moistened.
Pour into greased 9- x 5-inch (2 L) loaf pan; bake... - 39.2565
English Fruit Cake With Brown Sugar
Gradually cream butter with sugar.
Add well-beaten eggs.
Add fruit and rest of ingredients.
Sift flour; measure.
Add baking powder and spices.
Sift three times.
Add flour mixture gradually.
Line 4 2 1/2-pound-size cake tins with greased waxed paper.
Bake in... - 42.6756
Honey Nut Chess Bars
1) Heat the oven to 350°.
2) In a small bowl, combine flour, sugar and 1/2 cup butter.
3) Slowly beat till the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
4) By hand, stir in the pecans.
5) Add into a 9-inch square baking pan and press down.
6)... - 45.5207
Combine salad oil, 3/4 cup orange juice concentrate, sugar and orange peel.
Sift dry ingredients; add to orange juice mixture.
Stir in 3/4 cup pecans; mix thoroughly.
Shape dough into crescents.
Bake at 350 degrees for 18 minutes or until browned... - 39.9
Honey Drizzle Cake
In large mixer bowl beat egg whites until foamy.
Gradually beat in 1/4 cup sugar and salt until fluffy.
In small bowl beat egg yolks, 1/2 cup sugar and vanilla until thick and pale.
Fold yolk mixture into egg whites thoroughly.
Blend pecans,... - 43.2876
Apples N Honey Nut Tart
Apples N Honey Nut Tart is an amazingly delicous dessert recipe. Try this Apples N Honey Nut Tart recipe; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 48.0729
Brown Nut Bread With Honey Glaze
Mix dry ingredients well.
Blend molasses with milk and mix into dry ingredients.
Grease 1 loaf pan and pour in mixture.
Bake in 350-degree oven for 45 minutes or until done.
Just before taking out, glaze top with 1 tablespoon honey mixed with 1 tablespoon... - 35.7936
Honey Ginger Bourbon Balls
Combine crumbs, 1 cup of the sugar and the nuts in large bowl.
Combine chocolate and honey in small bowl over hot water; stir until chocolate is melted.
Blend in bourbon.
Stir bourbon mixture into crumb mixture until well blended.
Shape into 1-inch... - 34.2078
Honey Nut Kuchen
1. Preheat oven to 375 F.
2. Coat the bottom and side of a 10 1/2-inch skillet with butter and ensure that the pan has a heat-resistant handle. (Wrap foil around handle to protect it, if necessary.)
3. Prepare the honey glaze. In a large bowl,... - 46.9626
Fruited Honey Cake
1) In a bowl, soak raisins and currants in boiling water. Once soft dry and cool on paper towels.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine cherries, nuts and 1/2 cup flour and cherries and raisins.
3) Mix together 2 1/2 cup flour, salt, soda and spices.
4) Beat... - 46.1036
Honey Raisin And Walnut Bread
In a large bowl stir together flour, baking powder, soda, salt, cereal, sugar, raisins, and nuts until thoroughly blended.
In a separate bowl, combine milk, eggs, honey, and butter; stir into dry ingredients just until well blended.
Pour batter into a greased... - 34.9759
Pineapple Upside Down Cake With Honey
1) Microwave butter in the baking dish for about 1 minute, till it melts.
2) Tilt the dish to evenly coat the bottom.
3) Sprinkle sugar and drizzle honey on the butter coated bottom of the dish.
4) Layer the bottom with the pineapple rings and if... - 43.9636
Honey Carrot Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a 13-inch X 9-inch baking tin with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
3. In a small bowl, sift together flour, baking powder and cinnamon and set aside.
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine... - 50.9325
Honeyed Pumpkin Pie With Broiled Praline Topping
1) Heat oven to 375Â°F.
2) Place pie crust in 10-inch deep dish pie pan for One-Crust Filled Pieâ€”except roll crust into 13-inch round before placing in pan.
3) In a large bowl, combine pumpkin, honey, salt, nutmeg and... - 46.7505
Topping For Bread
1) Take a saucepan and combine in it honey, butter, vanilla and confectioners' sugar.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring constantly.
3) Add pecans and mix. Cool slightly.
4) Drizzle lightly over bread. - 29.6989
Pennsylvania Dutch Sticky Buns
1. Prepare dough: In cup, combine warm water, yeast, and 1 teaspoon granulated sugar; stir to dissolve. Let stand until foamy, about 5 minutes.
2. In large bowl, with mixer at low speed, blend yeast mixture with milk, butter, remaining 1/4 cup granulated... - 44.3364
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree.
2. Make a foil sling to fit in the baking dish, spray the dish with cooking spray, set aside.
3. Prepare a sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
4. In the food processor, add flour, sugar and salt and process... - 103.17
Heat oven to 425 degrees.
Grease 18 large (3-inch) muffin cups.
Sift flour, baking powder, salt, 1/4 cup sugar and mace into mixing bowl.
Add 1/2 cup butter and cut in finely.
Add enough of the milk to make a soft puffy dough that is easy to handle.
Mix... - 43.2208
Nutty Chocolate Sour Cream Pie
Prepare Flaky Pie Crust; set aside.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine eggs, brown sugar, sour cream, honey, vanilla-nut flavoring and salt in large bowl; beat well.
Stir in pecans and chocolate chips.
Pour into prepared crust.
Bake 40 to 45 minutes; cool... - 36.8615
Classic Date Balls
Put cereal, dates, and nuts through meat grinder.
Add honey, butter, and lemon juice.
Knead mixture until well blended.
Shape into 1-inch balls or fingers and roll in confectioners' sugar.
Decorate with pecan halves.
Or, if desired, omit confectioners' sugar... - 30.7397
Mix pecans and fruit.
Combine flours, soda, salt, and spices; sprinkle over fruit and nut mixture.
Cream butter and brown sugar until fluffy.
Beat in egg.
Add honey and buttermilk alternately with flour and nut mixture; mix well.
Spread on greased jelly-roll... - 42.4711
Sweet Raisin Roll Ups
Combine raisins, pecans, sour cream, honey, 2 tablespoons butter, lemon rind, and cinnamon, mix well.
Separate biscuit dough, roll out each biscuit on a lightly floured surface to a 7-x 4-inch oval.
Spread 1 rounded tablespoonful filling on each.
Roll dough,... - 38.7175
Butterballs is yumlogical. The vanilla flavour with sugar gives the Butterballs a different taste. - 39.6402
In 2-quart saucepan, combine cherries, raisins, honey, vinegar, brown sugar, cinnamon, and cloves.
Cook slowly, uncovered, for 30 minutes.
Stir in nuts.
Combine cornstarch and water; gradually stir into cherry mixture.
Cook, stirring constantly, till mixture... - 37.7157
Easy Date Bars
Blend first four ingredients thoroughly; add dates and nuts.
Spread in a greased 8-inch square baking pan.
Bake for 30 minutes at 350Â° F.
Cool in pan, cut into 18 bars and sprinkle with confectioners' sugar. - 25.6544
Prune And Nut Filling
Prune And Nut Filling is an easy to prepare recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this amazingly delicious Prune And Nut Filling, you will surely love to talk about with us. - 34.5378
Orange Nut Loaf
1) Preheat oven at 350°.
2) In a bowl, add shortening and beat to a creamy consistency.
3) Slowly add sugar by continuous beating to a light and fluffy mixture.
4) Add eggs one by one and beat each time.
5) Separately combine flour, baking... - 47.376
Sweet & Spicy Dessert Balls Recipe
1. In a blender, blend sunflower seeds, flax seeds, shredded dried coconut and cacao beans.
2. Add dates, chilli, salt and blend untill throughly mixed.
3. Add honey and coconut oil and again blend to mix thoroughly.
4. Take small portions at a time... - 115.601
1. Take a heavy sauce pan and add milk, honey and sugar into it. Boil this mixture to a soft ball stage or 238°F (113°C).
2. When done take out from heat and allow it to cool.
3. Whip the mixture until it turns creamy.
4. Add nuts and stir well.
5.... - 37.3089
Sweet Potato Bar
Change it up this holiday season with a sweet potato bar that will leave your family coming back for more! - 127.491
Gourmet, Gourmand or always a mom's baby - you are guaranteed to enjoy this eggless date diddles. This recipe for date diddles has never failed me. Let me know how it turned out for you? - 33.2765
No Bake Chocolate Bonbons
Melt chocolate in top of double boiler over simmering water.
Off heat stir in remaining ingredients except dredging sugar in order listed; as mixture stiffens, use hands to blend well.
Shape into 1" balls and roll in confectioners' sugar.
Let ripen 1-2 days... - 34.7662
Apricot Berry Frost
Blend cream cheese with lemon juice, salt, honey, and apricot liquid.
Whip cream, adding powdered sugar gradually, and beat until stiff.
Carefully fold whipped cream mixture into cream cheese mixture.
Place apricot halves, cut side down, in a 9 x... - 40.8774
Easy Peach Raisin Crisp
Place peaches in 9-inch square baking dish.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) for 4 to 8 minutes, or until defrosted, stirring once.
Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes.
Stir in raisins, lemon juice and apple pie spice.
Spread evenly over bottom of dish.
Set... - 49.5806
Choco Nut Cookies
These holidays why not involve your kids in making cookies for them. Watch this impressive video that shows a recipe to make some nutritious choco nut cookies that your kids would definitely love. The video is impressive and surely a must watch! - 104.6
Triple Nut Diamonds
Line a greased 9-in square baking pan with foil; grease the foil and set aside.
In a bowl, combine the flour and sugar.
Cut in 1/4 cup butter until mixture re- sembles coarse crumbs; press into prepared pan.
Bake at 350° for 10 minutes.
In a saucepan, heat... - 42.2584
Heirloom Fruit Cake
In a mixing bowl, cream the butter, sugar, eggs and honey.
Combine dry ingredients; add to creamed mixture alternately with cream.
Beat in the raisins, dates, apricots and pecans.
Pack into two greased and floured 7-3/4-in.x 3-5/8-in.x 2-1/4-in.loaf... - 45.2402
Sweet Potato Souffle
1. Cut sweet potatoes into 1/2 inch to 1 inch cubes.
2. Put them into a pot of hot water filled about an inch, steam until soft for about 15 minutes and mash or puree potatoes.
3. Add spices, salt, honey, sugar, eggs and Greek yogurt, and stir to... - 137.904
Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
In a bowl, mix yeast and half the sugar in a little water.
In a saucepan, heat remaining water and milk.
Fold into yeast mixture.
Add remaining sugar, flour, salt, 1/4 cup (60 mL) butter and egg.
Mix until dough... - 40.3095
Hamantashen is a delicious Purim cookie consisting of a rich blend of fruits and nuts from the Jewish cuisine. Though a bit elaborate to make, the Hamantashen is worth the effort. Try this Hamantashen and tell me if you like it. - 51.5296
Double Layer Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake
Learn how to bake easy and delicious Mini Cheesecakes! Follow Jenny's step-by-step video with helpful tips on how to make Double Layer Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake! - 127.537
Sun Glow Salad
1 Place carrots in a medium-size bowl; drizzle honey and lemon juice over; toss to mix well. Chill at least 30 minutes to season.
2 When ready to serve, beat cream with sugar just until it mounds softly in a small bowl; fold in apricots and pecans.
3 Spoon... - 28.1313
Orange Delight Muffins
Heat oven to 425 degrees.
Grease 12 medium muffin cups.
Cut orange slices into quarters.
Put 1 tsp.honey and 1/2 tsp.melted butter in the bottom of each of prepared muffin cups.
Put 2 pieces of orange and 2 pecan halves on top of honey and butter.
Sift fl - 36.5647
No Bake Date Balls
1. Put the corn flakes, dates, and pecans into an electric blender or a food processor, and whirl just until well chopped. Or crush the cereal with your hands, and chop the dates and nuts with a knife.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the cereal mixture with the... - 28.9081
1. In a bowl, mix together crushed corn flakes, dates, apricots and pecans.
2. In a sauce pan, add honey, butter and heat, add vanilla. Pour this over the cornflake mixture and mix until stiff.
3. Shape into 1 inch balls and roll in... - 38.1626
Homemade brownies are a delight to serve and enjoy on a weekend evening. Made with cake flour, chocolate and vanilla for flavor, these brownies are baked with corn sirup, honey and added pecan nuts. Baked and served fresh from the oven with a dollop of ice... - 50.5698
Orange Carrot Salad
1.Take a bowl and put cream cheese in it.
2.Blend the cheese until it becomes light and bubbly.
3.Put milk, honey, sugar, vanilla extract, imitation banana flavor and nutmeg in the bowl and blend them all well.
4.Once done, add frosting.
Top... - 41.6036
Gourmet, Gourmand or always a mom's baby - you are guaranteed to enjoy this eggless date balls. This recipe for date balls has never failed me. Let me know how it turned out for you? - 33.2065
Quick Pineapple Coffee Cake
Sift together flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
Beat egg; add milk and cooled shortening.
Pour into flour mixture; stir only until dry ingredients are moistened.
Turn into greased and floured 8-inch round layer cake pan.
Mix pineapple, honey and butter... - 40.2689
You might know Julkage as Julkake or Yule Bread. This is the prefect Norwegian holiday bread which is made during Christmas. Try this deliciously candied bread with fruit and nuts and tell me if you like them. Your suggestions for this Julkage are welcome. - 43.291
Double Fudge Nut Brownies
In the large bowl of an electric mixer, on medium speed, cream butter, sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla.
Blend in honey.
Add eggs and beat well.
In a separate bowl, combine flour, cocoa, and salt; gradually add flour mixture to creamed mixture.
Stir in pecans... - 38.4329