- » Sugar Glazed Pineapple
Sugar Glazed Pineapple Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Sugar Glazed Pineapple recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Sugar Glazed Pineapple recipes.
Boneless Ham With Brown Sugar Pineapple Glaze
In a small saucepan stir together the crushed pineapple, brown sugar and dry mustard.
Bring to a simmer and cook for 3 minutes.
Set aside to cool.
Insert the spit rods evenly through the ham and brush with some of the pineapple mixture.
After 45 minutes of... - 25.9626
Pineapple And Brown Sugar Glazed Ham
1. With a sharp tipped knife, make Â¼ inch deep diagonal cuts on the surface of the ham.
2. Stud cloves in between each diamond shape that is formed with the slashes.
3. Place the ham in a microwave friendly cooking bag and place it in a large... - 43.3954
Pineapple Glaze For Turkey
This simple pineapple glaze for turkey has done wonders for me in the past. In this video, Chef Vikas shows his creativity in turning a simple turkey into an exotic feast using this simple yet magical glaze. So if you like a perfect glaze on your turkey, this... - 102.557
Pineapple Glaze (or Use Strawberry Glaze)
In saucepan combine 3 tablespoons sugar, 1 tablespoon cornstarch; stir in 1 cup unsweetened pineapple juice and 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon peel.
Heat and stir till boiling; cook and stir till thick and clear.
Cool to room temperature; spread atop cooled... - 17.2677
Strawberry Glaze (or Use Pineapple Glaze)
Strawberry glaze is a cooked glaze that can be used for strawberry pies for cakes. The strawberry glaze is made with cooked fresh strawberries andcornstarch along with suagr and water. Cooled and used on pies and cakes the strawberry glaze is worth a try. - 29.8258
Pineapple Mustard Glaze
Blend sugar and mustard together.
Add enough pineapple juice to make smooth paste.
After turning ham, arrange pineapple rings on top.
Spoon on glaze.
Garnish with maraschino cherries, if desired. - 19.8085
A quick and easy way to make a great glaze for your ham.With the holidays coming up this pineapple glaze is really good baked on your ham or use for dipping. - 0
Pineapple Wedges With Brown Sugar Sauce
Peel the pineapple and cut into eighths lengthwise.
Cut off the core.
Place the pineapple spears in the Flat Standard Basket.
Rotate the pineapple for about 10 minutes or until warmed through and lightly browned.
Meanwhile, melt the butter and brown sugar in... - 26.9848
Glazed Cherries Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Grease a cake tin (8 to 9 inches diameter) generously with butter; sprinkle brown sugar.
Arrange pineapple slices-whole or cut up into pieces; place cherries in the hole of the rings (drain pineapple well before use).
Prepare batter for desert cake according... - 35.7057
Glazed Pineapple Slices
1. Drain pineapple slices.
2. In a chafing dish melt butter and heat pineapple slices through.
3. Sprinkle with brown sugar and rum and ignite.
4. Let the flames subside and serve with whipped cream. - 31.9362
Glazed Pineapple Pie
This Glazed Pineapple Pie is a dreamy dessert ! Literally a sandwich pie with a filling of compelling creamy pineapple over crunchy coconut, glazed with vanilla flavored pineapple juice, this fruity pie is going to make you desperately fall for it when you... - 52.1419
Glazed Baked Ham With Dark Brown Sugar
Remove ham from wrapping and place in a shallow heat-resistant, non-metallic baking dish.
Heat, uncovered, on roast for 8 minutes.
Drain pineapple slices and reserve juice.
In a small heat-resistant, non-metallic bowl combine brown sugar, dry mustard and 3... - 36.0113
1. In a small saucepan combine sugar and cornstarch and stir in pineapple.
2. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly cook for 1 minute and let it cool.
3. Use to glaze cakes or desserts. - 27.7405
1. In a small saucepan mix cornstarch and brown sugar.
2. Add pineapple, garlic salt, ginger and soy sauce.
3. Cook on low heat. Stir constantly till the mixture thickens.
4. Serve pineapple glaze over chicken and ham. - 34.2715
Curried Pineapple Glaze
1) Combine together the cornstarch, curry powder, onion salt and garlic powder. Mix lightly.
2) Add the cold water and stir well.
3) Heat the brown sugar, pineapple and margarine in a saucepan and add the cornstarch mixture.
4) Cook and stir the... - 40.5185
Combine ingredients in small bowl or 2 - cup measure.
Microwave at High 1 to 2 minutes, or until heated.
Spread over pork tenderloin roast. - 25.6462
In small saucepan, combine sugar and corn- starch.
Stir in pineapple.
Over medium heat, bring to boiling, stirring; boil 1 minute.
Makes 1 cup. - 22.0004
Pineapple Glazed Ham Loaf
1 Combine all ham loaf ingredients in medium mixing bowl; mix well. Pat into (9 x 5) glass loaf dish.
2 Microwave for 30 to 35 minutes on 7 (MED. HIGH). Pour Pineapple Glaze over ham loaf and continue cooking for 5 to 10 minutes on 7 (MED. HIGH), or until... - 35.2737
Heat the butter in the pan, put in the pineapple and Kirsch and keep over low heat for 7-10 minutes.
Sprinkle with the sugar, add the rum and ignite.
When the flame has died down, put the pineapple on to plates and spoon over the liquid left in the pan. - 25.747
1. Drain canned pineapple and save the reserving liquid.
2. In a large skillet, melt butter.
3. Add sugar, corn syrup and 3/4 cup reserved pineapple liquid; bring to a boil.
4. Stir until sugar is dissolved and then simmer for 5... - 37.2055
Sprinkle both sides of pineapple slices evenly with brown sugar.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add margarine.
Place over medium-high heat until margarine melts.
Add pineapple slices, and cook 4 minutes on each side or until... - 38.249
Syrup-glazed Pineapple Upside Down Cake
In a heavy 10-inch frying pan with an ovenproof handle, melt butter over medium-low heat.
Add brown sugar and cook, stirring constantly, for about 10 minutes or until bubbly.
Remove pan from heat.
Drain pineapple and reserve 1/4 cup of the syrup.
Place... - 43.2287
Syrup-glazed Pineapple Upside Down Cake
1. Place butter in a 2-quart casserole and microwave, uncovered, at Cook Cycle 1 (power level 10) for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes, or until melted. Tilt dish to coat sides with butter. Stir 1 tablespoon reserved pineapple syrup and brown sugar into melted butter... - 28.5306
Broiled Ham Steak With Pineapple And Mustard Glaze
1 Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil.
2 D rain the pineapple, reserving 4 tablespoons of the juice.
3 In a small bowl, combine the reserved pineapple juice, mustard, sugar, cloves and pepper to make the glaze.
4 Place the ham steak on the... - 32.8089
Pineapple-glazed Baked Ham Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In large bowl, beat combining milk, egg, catsup, mustard, salt and pepper until well blended.
3. Stir in bread crumbs and let it stand several minutes.
4. Mix well adding ham, pork, veal, onion and... - 46.5323
Glazed Pineapple Pie
Prepare pie crust according to package directions for two-crust pie using 9-inch pie pan.
Sprinkle coconut over bottom of pie crust-lined pan.
Heat oven to 400°F.
In medium bowl, combine all filling ingredients; mix until well blended.
Spread filling mixture... - 43.9094
Ham Loaf With Brown Sugar Sauce
Grind meat together; add next 5 ingredients and shape into loaf.
Garnish with pineapple rings and maraschino cherries.
Combine remaining ingredients; pour over the loaf.
Bake 1 hour and 30 minutes to 2 hours in a350 degree oven, basting every 15 to 20 minutes. - 32.4939
Choose 3-4 evenly shaped small pineapples.
(Half a fruit should be sufficient for one serving.) Keep the tops on the fruits, wash well and then cut in half lengthwise.
Scoop out the fruit leaving 1 cm (1/2 inch) flesh around the shell.
Sprinkle with sugar and... - 27.5515
Pineapple-glazed Ham Loaf
Combine brown sugar, cinnamon, and cloves; set aside.
In a medium mixing bowl combine egg, bread crumbs, onion, mustard, and pepper.
Add ham and pork; mix well.
Arrange 3 pineapple slices in bottom of a metal 9x5x3-inch loaf pan.
Cut remaining slice into 4... - 42.5965
Glazed Carrots And Pineapple
These Glazed Carrots and Pineapple are so very tasty. Try these vegetable and fruit chunks soaked and cooked in sweet pineapple juice for your next meal Tell me if you like these Glazed Carrots and Pineapple. - 28.9185
Barbecue Glazed Ham And Pineapple
Drain pineapple slices, reserving 1/4 cup pineapple syrup.
For sauce, in small saucepan combine reserved pineapple syrup, chili sauce, sugar, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, and chili powder.
Place ham on rack in shallow baking pan.
Arrange pineapple... - 41.3027
Pineapple Glazed Cake
Bake cake mix in oblong pan, 13 X 9 X 2 inches, as directed on package.
In small saucepan, heat pineapple (with syrup) and sugar to boiling.
With sharp knife, mark 1-inch squares on cake, cutting 1/2 inch deep.
Spoon hot pineapple mixture over hot cake.
Cool. - 28.0718
Pineapple Glazed Rock Cornish Hens
Drain pineapple reserving 1/4 cup pineapple juice.
Place 1/4 cup pineapple juice, sugar, cornstarch, soy sauce and ginger in a 1 cup glass measuring cup.
Microwave 1 minute or until thickened.
Stir every 15 seconds.
Split each hen in half and... - 37.7696
Bone In Pineapple Glaze Ham
1. Place ham, cut side down on microwave roasting rack, in 3-quart (13 x 9) glass baking dish.
2. Microwave on ROAST for 20 minutes. Turn ham on one side and continue cooking on ROAST for 20 minutes. Turn ham to other side. Mix crushed pineapple and brown... - 20.3722
Glazed Chicken Kebabs With Pineapple And Peppers
1 Drain the pineapple, reserving 1 cup of the juice.
2 Make the basting sauce: In a small saucepan, combine the reserved pineapple juice, the vinegar, sugar, cornstarch, ginger and salt and stir to blend. Cook the mixture over medium heat, stirring... - 38.701
Glazed Pina Colada Bars
1) Heat the oven to 350°.
2) In a small bowl, add flour, butter and sugar.
3) Slowly beat till the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
4) Add to a 9-inch baking pan and press down.
5) Bake for 12 to 17 minutes or till set but not brown.
6)... - 47.6044
Glazed Oranges And Pineapple
Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
Combine pineapple and orange slices in a shallow container, set aside.
Combine reserved pineapple juice and remaining ingredients in a small saucepan, bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Boil mixture 1 minute, remove from... - 32.3327
Fruit Glazes For Pies, Tortes And Flans
1) In a saucepan, mix together cornstarch and sugar.
2) Add in the pineapple juice. Cook for 5 minutes or till the mixture becomes thick and clear.
3) Take the pan off the flame.
4) Stir in the vanilla extract, crushed pineapple and a couple od drops... - 35.6855
Fruit Kebabs With Grand Grand marnier Glaze
Thread the fruit evenly onto Kebab Rods, alternating pineapple, bananas, and oranges and placing one strawberry on the end of each.
Mix sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over fruit.
Rotate the skewered fruit for 15 to 20 minutes or until fruit is cooked through... - 31.9274
Pineapple Glazed Fruit
Layer banana slices, plum slices, and pineapple chunks in a shallow l1/2-quart baking dish.
Sprinkle with brown sugar; drizzle pineapple juice over fruit.
Sprinkle cinnamon evenly over fruit.
Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 15 to 20 minutes or until thoroughly... - 28.7826
Pineapple Glazed Sponge Cake
Sift 1/2 cup sugar and flour together 3 times; set aside.
Beat egg yolks at high speed of an electric mixer 3 minutes or until thick and pale.
Add coconut extract; beat at medium speed 3 minutes or until thickened.
Beat egg whites, cream of tartar,... - 44.5019
Apricot Glazed Pineapple Sundaes
1. Place preserves in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 10 seconds or until preserves melt.
2. Combine sugar and cinnamon; stir well. Place pineapple slices on a broiler pan. Brush pineapple with preserves, and sprinkle with cinnamonsugar. Broil... - 26.0789
Pineapple Glazed Luncheon Meat
Combine preserves, brown sugar, lemon juice, and mustard.
Score each piece of meat in diamonds, cutting only 1/4 inch deep.
Stud meat with cloves.
Insert spit rod lengthwise through center of each luncheon meat.
Secure with holding forks; test balance.
In... - 34.7474
Chili Pineapple Glazed Ribs With Sweet Potato And Pecan Salad
1. Preheat oven to 325 degree for ribs, and 350 degree for salad.
2. For ribs, in a bowl, mix pineapple juice, chili powder and salt.
3. Pour the mixture along with the rib in a zip tight pouch, and allow it to rest for 24 hours.
4. For salad,... - 110.244
Pineapple Citrus Glazed Pork Roast
Pineapple citrus glazed pork roast is a fruited and fresh pork recipe. Prepared with lemon and orange juice for the citrusy taste, the pineapple citrus glazed pork is oven cooked with pineapples in juice. Oven roasted, it is moist and incredibly flavorful. - 46.1417
Glazed Duckling With Pineapple-orange Sauce
Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
Combine pineapple juice, preserved ginger, ginger syrup, corn syrup, sugar, orange rind, orange and lemon juice.
Simmer for 10 minutes; add mint.
Sprinkle neck and body cavities of duckling with salt.
Skewer neck... - 43.0305
Glazed Pineapple-carrot Cake
You will find the Glazed Pineapple-Carrot Cake a rare treat! Prepare the Glazed Pineapple-Carrot Cake with a little effort and let us know what you feel about it. - 43.9802
Rum Glazed Pineapple Mango And Chicken Kebabs
1. Prepare grill.
2. Combine the first 4 ingredients in a medium saucepan, bring to a boil. Reduce heat, simmer 5 minutes. Combine vinegar and cornstarch in a small bowl. Add cornstarch mixture to pan, bring to a boil. Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Let... - 33.8381
Pineapple Peach Glazed Ham For The Holidays
Just in time for the holidays, Jasmine teaches a fantastic recipe to impress your family and friends. This Pineapple Peach Glazed Ham is perfect for Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, or any occasion when you eat with your loved ones. - 98.0717
Pineapple Glazed Mahi Mahi
1. Combine first 6 ingredients. Pour 1/2 of pineapple mixture into a heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; add fish. Seal bag and marinate in refrigerator 2 hours, turning bag occasionally. Set aside remaining pineapple mixture.
2. Coat a grill pan with cooking... - 29.1347
This Pineapple Topping has transformed my ordinary souffles into extraordinary ones. The fruity pineapple taste is almost addictive ! Just try out this Pineapple Topping and tell me if you like it ! - 26.0528
Tulipes Glaze A L'ananas
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Line 2 baking sheets with wax paper and grease with butter or oil
3. With a sauce, mark 4 circles on it
4. Into a large mixing bowl, sift together flour and sugar (reserving 2 spoons of sugar for... - 44.9186
Glazed Ham Steak
In a small saucepan combine preserves, vermouth, sugar, and mustard; cook over low heat until sugar is melted and mixture is hot.
Score one side of ham steak in a crisscross pattern and stud with cloves; transfer to a shallow flameproof... - 21.6026
Souffle With Pineapple Topping
Beat egg yolks with sweetener to equal 3 tablespoons sugar until very thick.
Add water and salt to egg whites; beat until stiff.
Fold whites into yolks.
Pour into hot 10 1/2 inch non-stick pan, and cook over medium heat without stirring, until it is lightly... - 23.3491
Measure honey in 1-cup measure.
Microwave 1 to 2 minutes on HIGH, or until hot.
Stir in brown sugar.
Glaze ham after turning.
Blend sugar and mustard together.
Add enough pineapple juice to make smooth paste.
After turning ham, arrange pineapple rings on... - 29.805
Ham Loaves Glaze
This is wonderful Glaze recipe that is perfect for Ham loaves. You wouldnâ€™t want to miss this Glaze for any reason. - 22.6474
Sweet And Spicy Glaze
This sweet and spicy glaze is a meat glaze. Prepared with mixed fruits and juice, with red pepper and ginger for that spicy taste, the glaze is sweetened with added sugar. Slightly cooked with raisins, peaches, pineapple and orange juice and peel, the sweet... - 39.5335
Plneapple Glazed Baked Ham
This Pineapple Glazed Baked Ham is a desire ! Try this baked ham glazed with pineapple seasoned with brown sugar and mustard. If you want to know more about this delicious Pineapple Glazed Baked Ham feel free to ask me ! - 24.0752
English Fruit Cake With Brown Sugar
Gradually cream butter with sugar.
Add well-beaten eggs.
Add fruit and rest of ingredients.
Sift flour; measure.
Add baking powder and spices.
Sift three times.
Add flour mixture gradually.
Line 4 2 1/2-pound-size cake tins with greased waxed paper.
Bake in... - 42.6756
Are you looking for a Ham Glaze Recipe? This is a perfect Ham Glaze Recipe for you. My friend, who is a professional chef at Oberoi Hotel, gave me this recipe. This recipe for Ham Glaze is very quick and simple. This recipe makes your ham very tasty. Cook,... - 22.0682
Simple Ham With Glaze
This is an amazing dish. The Chef shows how to make Ham with Glaze in the video. The glaze is easy to make and gives a good flavor to the .dish - 124.165
Pineapple Ham Loaf
1. Mix all the ingredients together except the pineapple. Roll into a loaf and divide into 9 patties.
2. In a shallow ovenproof dish form a long roll placing the pineapple in between each pattie starting and finishing with meat.
3. Bake for 30 minutes in a... - 35.4979
Baked Sugar Cured Ham
Remove excess fat from ham.
Cook as directed on package.
Then score with cooky cutter or knife, making squares.
Brush with beaten egg.
In each square place a clove.
Cover with brown sugar.
Set in roaster.
Add champagne, pineapple juice and pineapple.
Bake 1... - 40.4327
Sieve flour and baking powder together.
Beat eggs, sugar and butter till creamy.
Add flour to egg mixture and beat for 5 minutes.
Add pineapple juice and milk and beat again for 5-7 minutes till light in texture.
Grease a rectangular baking dish and pour the... - 45.4362
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, beat brown sugar and shortening with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and flurry. Beat in egg, vanilla, and drained pineapple until well blended.
2. Add cake flour mixed with baking powder, baking soda,... - 35.193
Savory Glazed Chicken Quarters
In small bowl, mix together crushed pineapple, lemon juice, mustard, and brown sugar; refrigerate this glaze until needed.
About 1 hour and 30 minutes before supper:
1. Start heating oven to 325Â°F.
2. Place quartered chicken, skin side down, in... - 33.1797
Tropical Glazed Ham
1) First remove the rind from the ham by cutting a scallop pattern around the shank bone. Now gently peel the rind away from the fat. Use a sharp knife to separate the rind from the fat in a diamond pattern. Carefully take off the rind by... - 47.2983
Cheese Cake Hawaiian
Combine crumbs with the 2 tablespoons sugar in a medium size bowl; blend in melted butter or margarine.
Press evenly over bottom and side of a buttered 8 inch spring form pan.
Bake in moderate oven (350Â°) for 10 minutes, or until crumbs are set.
Cool... - 46.1083
Fruit Pizza With Orange Glaze
Pizza: Mix together cream cheese and Cool Whip.
Spread over top of cookie.
Arrange fruit on top of cream cheese, using strawberries for outer ring.
Place one large whole strawberry in center.
Cover with orange glaze (or apricot preserves).
Orange Glaze: Stir... - 45.1846
Glazed Turkey Kabobs
Glazed turkey kebabs can be served as an appetizer or side in meals. Fruited with pineapple chunks and added bacon for taste, the glazed turkey kebabs are skewered together with red and green bell peppers. Brushed with a pineapple juice, soy sauce glaze... - 45.092
Chinese Spareribs With Glazed Fresh Peppers
Chinese Spareribs With Glazed Fresh Peppers has a Matchless taste. The muddle of pineapple, brown sugar, cornstarch, dry mustard, ginger and lemon juice gives the Chinese Spareribs With Glazed Fresh Peppers Exhilarating taste. - 41.8972
Glazed Lemon-cream-cheese Cake
Make Crust: In medium bowl, with hands or back of metal spoon, mix graham-cracker crumbs with sugar and butter until well combined.
With back of spoon, press crumb mixture to the bottom and sides of a greased 12-by-8-by-2-inch baking dish.
Preheat the oven to... - 39.6878
Piquant Fruit Glazed Ribs With Orange Slices
Combine water, onion, garlic and salt and bring to boil.
Add ribs and simmer uncovered 25 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine all ingredients for glaze except whisky and simmer 5 minutes.
Blend in whisky and simmer an additional 2 minutes.
Drain ribs... - 40.1069
Pineapple Chiffon Cake
In bowl sift together flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, and salt.
Make a well in center; add in order oil, egg yolks, lemon peel, and 2/3 cup pineapple juice.
Beat till smooth.
In large mixing bowl beat egg whites and cream of tartar till very stiff... - 46.8747
Pineapple Baked Ham
1. Set ham, fat side down, on a roast rack set in a 2-quart glass baking dish. Cover with waxed paper. Cook in microwave oven for one half of cooking time (see Meat Cooking Chart for time and settings).
2. After one half of cooking time is completed, turn ham... - 28.8229
Fresh Pineapple Cake
GLAZE: Use 1 1/2 cups pineapple and use the remainder as decoration.
Combine fruit with sugar and orange juice.
Simmer for 3 to 4 minutes.
Turn into sieve and drain well.
Use fruit for cake batter.
Combine drained syrup with rum or rum extract to spoon over... - 44.0156
Baked Glazed Ham
Baked Glazed Ham has a moist taste.The Honey and Pineapple Juice gives the Baked Glazed Ham Energizing taste. - 43.513
Glazed Bacon Ham Roast
Place the joint (roast) in a roasting bag with the water, pierce the bag and close it with a non metallic tie. Stand it in a dish and cook for 6 minutes on high. Reduce to medium and cook for a further 25 minutes, turning over after 12 minutes.
Remove the... - 25.8455
Glazed Pork Kabobs
Cut carrots into 1-inch pieces.
In small saucepan cook, covered, in small amount boiling salted water for 15 to 20 minutes; drain.
In saucepan combine apricot preserves, tomato sauce, brown sugar, wine, lemon juice, oil, and onion juice.
Cook, uncovered, 10... - 40.189
Tangy Glazed Carrots
Cook, covered, in a 1 1/2 -quart glass dish for 7 minutes on high.
Combine juice, sugar, cloves, salt, and cheese spread.
Pour mixture over hot cooked carrots.
Cook, uncovered, for about 1 1/2 minutes, on high until... - 26.2901
Fruit-glazed Bacon Roast
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees
2. Mix the juices
3. Place Canadian bacon on rack in roasting pan and pour over the bacon and bake for 1 hour while basting frequently with juices in pan.
4. Cut bacon into 1/2-inch slices and arrange... - 39.3243
Place duck in a shallow pan, cut sides down.
Mix together the soy sauce, garlic, brown sugar, monosodium glutamate if desired, and pineapple juice.
Pour over duck.
Bake, uncovered, in a moderate oven (350°) for 2 hours, basting two or three times with the... - 25.3368
Hawaiian Glazed Chicken
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
1) In a medium bowl, add bread cubes, 2 tablespoons of margarine or butter, curry powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
2) Drain the pineapple juice into a 1 cup-measurer. Keep it aside for... - 41.3327
1. Score the top of the ham, making 1/4-inch slices, and stud with whole cloves.
2. Drain the pineapple, reserving the juice.
3. Mix together in a bowl the reserved pineapple juice, brown sugar, sesame oil, soy sauce, sesame seeds, black pepper, cayenne... - 34.0185
Baked Glazed Ham
Place ham, fat side up, in baking dish.
Place in moderately slow oven for 2 hours.
Remove from oven and score fat to depth of 1/4-inch in diamond pattern.
Insert a whole clove in centre of each diamond.
Mix crushed pineapple, brown sugar, mustard and... - 34.0529
Glazed Beef Tongue
Place in un-greased baking dish, 11 1/2x7 1/2x1 1/2 inches.
Mix pineapple, brown sugar and orange peel; spread over tongue.
Cover; cook in 350Â° oven 30 minutes. - 23.2102
Glazed Fruit Pie
Stir together gingersnaps, graham crackers, and sugar.
Drizzle with margarine, tossing to combine.
Press onto bottom and up sides of a 9-inch pie plate to form a firm, even crust.
Bake in a 375° oven for 5 minutes.
For glaze, drain pineapple, reserving... - 49.0392
Glazed Ham Loaf
This Glazed Ham Loaf is a delightful dish that you can hardly resist ! Try this smoked ham with pineapple glaze . Feel free to share your views about this glazed ham loaf here. - 35.551
Orange Glazed Ham With Sweet Potatoes
Place ham in a shallow roasting pan coated with cooking spray.
Cover and bake at 325° for 1 hour.
Combine marmalade and next 3 ingredients.
Uncover ham, and brush with 1/3 cup marmalade mixture.
Reserve remaining marmalade mixture.
Drain pineapple chunks,... - 39.9602
1. Using a pointed tip knife, score surface of ham, with diagonal ¼ inch deep slashes in a diamond pattern.
2. Press the whole cloves into the ham.
3. Put the studded ham in a plastic bag.
4. In 2-cup measure, combine pineapple juice, brown sugar,... - 42.4172
Glazed Ham With Mustard Sauce
Carefully remove the skin from the ham.
Score the fat deeply with an attractive diamond pattern.
Drain the pineapple rings, reserving the juice.
Cut each pineapple ring equally into six.
Decorate the ham attractively with the pineapple pieces and the... - 42.4948
Tropical Glazed Sweet Potatoes
Drain potatoes and slice in half; place in a buttered 13- x 9- x 2-inch casserole.
Combine sugar, cornstarch, salt, and cinnamon in saucepan.
Blend in apricots, pineapple liquid, and orange rind.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat.
Stir in... - 41.4231
Glazed Pickled Pork
Wrap pickled pork in a cloth and place in a large pot or washing boiler.
Cover with plenty of water.
Add fresh herbs or dried mixed herbs and 2 teaspoons of whole cloves.
Bring to the boil and simmer for 2-2 1/2 hours.
Take out, remove cloth and peel off the... - 36.2879
Glazed Pork Kabobs
Combine first 7 ingredients.
Cook, uncovered, 10 to 15 minutes; stir occasionally.
Thread pork, carrots, and pineapple on 6 skewers; season with salt and pepper.
Grill over medium coals 10 minutes; turn frequently.
Brush with sauce; grill 5 minutes more. - 36.8895
Fruit Cake Glaze
Combine sugar, corn syrup and water in saucepan.
Cook, stirring constantly, until syrup spins a fine thread (300 degrees on candy thermometer).
Brush hot syrup over cooked fruitcakes.
Let dry until tacky, then arrange candied cherries, citron and pineapple in... - 23.6085
Baked, Glazed Ham
I found the Baked, Glazed Ham, a ham recipe with a difference! The Baked, Glazed Ham diamonds will look good on a party menu! I am awaiting your comments on the recipe - 33.9896
Honey Glazed Ham Steak
Combine brown sugar, honey, mustard, and cloves in a small saucepan; stir well.
Bring to a boil; boil 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Place ham on rack of a shallow roasting pan; bake at 325° for 10 minutes.
Arrange pineapple slices and cherries on top of... - 29.2704
Brown Glazed Pork Butt
Cover butt with water.
Simmer until tender, allowing about 50 minutes per pound.
Remove to baking dish; slice.
Arrange orange and pineapple slices and potatoes around meat.
Pour a little corn syrup over meat and sweet potatoes.
Sprinkle all with brown... - 35.7264
Glazed Corned Beef Ham Or Canadian Bacon
1. Preheat oven at 325°.
2. Line a roasting pan with foil.
3. Place meat in the prepared roasting pan, score top and stud with whole cloves.
4. In a bowl mix mustard, brown sugar, bread crumbs and pineapple together and coat top of the... - 37.248