- » Sugar Free Fudge
Sugar Free Fudge Recipes
Sugar Free Fudge is a dessert item preparation which is made using a sugar substitute for sweetening purposes. The main ingredients in a sugar free fudge recipe are unsweetened chocolates, cream cheese, flavoring ... More »
Quickie Sugar Fudge
1. In 1 qt. glass casserole, add powdered sugar, cocoa, milk, salt and butter.
2. Microwave at high for 2 minutes and stir evenly.
3. Add vanilla and nuts, blending well.
4. Line a pie plate with wax paper, pour fudge into plate and chill until... - 38.5735
Burnt Sugar Fudge
Place 3/4 cup sugar in saucepan, place on heat, and caramelize to a dark syrup.
Cool a little, stir in hot water slowly, then stir in cream, corn syrup, salt & remainder of sugar.
Cook to soft ball stage.
Set off, add nutmeats, butter, & vanilla.
Cool a... - 34.3256
Maple Sugar Fudge
Yummy fudge can be just the way to end a beautiful meal. Fudge is an easy to make dessert, unlike what it is made out to be. Try this maple sugar fudge recipe and discover a new twist to the classic, traditional fudge. Enjoy - 31.5335
You May Also Like!
Guilt Free Fudge
Ok, so you’ve probably just seen the holiday fudge recipe. While it is SO YUMMY, its still a bit higher in calories and sugar. But this recipe is a guilt free protein fudge so you can feel better about having it on a very regular basis! Its made with... - 35.4993
Fat Free Fantasy Fudge
Mix cocoa, salt, and sugar together.
Add milk and corn syrup.
Boil this mixture until it forms a soft ball in cold water.
Take off fire and beat well with hand mixer until it starts to thicken.
Do not over beat.
Stir in Grape-Nuts and vanilla.
Spray a 9-inch... - 38.0212
Dairy Free Frozen Fudge Bars
1) Beat milk substitute for 2 minutes.
2) Beat in sugar, cocoa, vanilla, and egg yolk for 30 seconds and then keep in freezer for 30 minutes.
3) Take a small bowl and beat egg white in it until it reaches stiff stage.
4) Fold egg white to the frozen... - 32.1696
Dairy Free Hot Fudge Pudding Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a medium mixing bowl, mix 1 cup sugar, salt, flour, 3 tablespoons cocoa and baking powder together.
3) Beat in the vanilla, milk substitute and margarine,
4) In a 8 or 9-inch square... - 45.5916
Gluten Free Double Fudge Brownies
Attention all the chocoholics! here's something that you should not miss. The chef shares a great recipe to prepare gluten free double fudge brownies that are totally sinful. The rich taste of ingredients make these brownies an irresistible snack. Take a look. - 108.022
1 Spray a small baking pan with oil substitute.
2 In a pan, combine all the ingredients together except peanut butter.
3 Place over low heat and add the peanut butter.
4 Heat until the peanut butter melts.
5 Stir until well... - 37.5191
5 Minute Coconut Fudge
Rich, thick, and creamy, this fudge is the real stuff. Even the smallest squares will satisfy the most dedicated chocoholics. Plus, it takes mere minutes to whip up, for an instantly gratifying, and heavenly, chocolate treat. - 28.1464
Hot Fudge Cake In The Crock Pot
Here is a quick and simple recipe for dessert that you can make in your crock pot, freeing up your oven for dinner! This Hot Fudge Sundae cake makes a nice, chocolaty cake with the hot fudge sauce built right in! Serve with vanilla ice cream for a yummy... - 116.14
Sugar Free Fudge Recipes By Category