- » Sugar Free Frosting
Sugar Free Frosting Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sugar free frosting recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sugar free frosting recipes.
Raw Sugar And Dairy Free Chocolate Frosting
This is one raw chocolate recipe that every raw foodie absolutely must have! This chocolate frosting is vegan, gluten free and dairy free. And the taste? It’s so incredibly euphorically divine and so versatile it can be used to make tons of raw chocolate... - 105.663
Gluten Free, Dairy Free And Corn Free Frosting
Frostings are so good although not enjoyable by some people due to their allergic tendencies with glutens and lactose. Chef KC Pomering shows how to make a Gluten and Dairy Free Frosting using healthy and delicious substitutes along with vanilla flavor. Good... - 123.645
Sugar Frosted Apple Pie
1. Prepare pastry.
2. Mix sugar, flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, mace and salt in a large bowl; add apple slices; toss gently to mix; spoon into bottom crust; dot with butter or margarine. Cover with top crust. Pinch crust edges together; turn up and in. Pinch again... - 38.8861
Pam's Famous Cut Out Sugar Cookies With Cream Cheese Frosting
Cream together frosting mix, powdered sugar, low-fat margarine, almond, vanilla, and skim milk with an electric mixer.
Add 1/2 cup Egg Beaters and continue to blend.
Stir in 3 cups self-rising flour.
Place the dough in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Roll... - 38.1217
In a medium bowl, cut softened cream cheese into pieces.
Add all other ingredients.
Beat by hand or use electric mixer set on low to medium.
Mix until creamy.
Test for sweetness and add more sweetener if necessary.
If too thick, add more light cream. - 22.548
Creamy Chocolate Frosting
In a medium bowl, cut cream cheese in pieces.
Cream together with yogurt.
In a small bowl, mix together cocoa, cornstarch, and sugar substitute.
Add the water and vanilla.
Mix until smooth.
Taste for sweetness and add sweetener to suit your... - 32.3931
Fluffy Cream Cheese Frosting
In a medium bowl, cut cream cheese into small pieces.
Add milk, vanilla, and sugar substitute.
Beat together until creamy and smooth.
Whisk or beat in your choice of topping. - 20.7983
7 Minute Fat Free Frosting
Combine sugar, water, cream of tartar, and salt in a saucepan.
Bring to boiling, stirring until sugar dissolves.
Very slowly add sugar syrup and vanilla to the egg whites in a bowl.
Beat constantly with a hand mixer until stiff peaks form, about 7 minutes. - 24.613
Dairy Free Mocha Frosting
1) In a bowl, cream the sugar and margarine,until the mixture is fluffy.
2) Beat in the instant coffee and cocoa powder, until the thickened.
3) Use the frosting to frost a 9-inch layer cake. - 26.3499
Dairy Free Lemon Frosting
1) In a bowl, cream the softened margarine.
2) Then add the sugar, water, lemon juice and rind, beat well until the mixture is fluffy.
3) Use the frosting to frost a 9-inch layer cake. - 28.5204
Dairy Free Banana Frosting
1) In a bowl, add the margarine, banana, lemon juice and sugar, beat well until smooth.
2) Use the frosting to frost a 9-inch layer cake. - 25.3978
Dairy Free Peppermint Frosting
1) In a bowl, blend the cream of tartar, egg whites and salt together at high speed until soft peaks form.
2) Slowly beat in the sugar until the mixture is glossy.
3) Then gradually beat in the vanilla and corn syrup.
4) Add the peppermint extract and... - 39.2109
Vanilla Dairy-free Frosting
How about a low cal frosting for your cakes and desserts? A great healthy option, here is the video for it. A great healthy recipe that tastes just as great! Completely dairy-free it’s surprising how great this can still turn out! Watch and you will... - 102.508
Caramel Flavored Frosting
Combine butterscotch pudding mix and water in a saucepan.
Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a full boil.
Pour into mixing bowl and cool completely until set.
Beat egg white until stiff.
Beat egg white into cooled pudding just before using. - 25.0641
Fat Free Carrot Cake With Creamy Cheese Frosting
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking soda, and cinnamon, and stir to mix well. Stir in the orange juice, egg substitute, and vanilla extract. Fold in the carrots and the raisins or walnuts if desired.
2. Coat a 9-x-l3-inch pan with nonstick... - 37.5627
Creamy Dairy Free Chocolate Frosting
1) In a bowl, cream the sugar and margarine until fluffy.
2) Beat in the egg yolk, then the cocoa powder.
3) Stir in a little warm water, if required for a spreading consistency.
4) Use the frosting to frost a 9-inch layer cake. - 28.0552
Egg And Dairy Free Chocolate Frosting
1) In a bowl, mix the cocoa powder, salt, vanilla, sugar and margarine together, beat well.
2) Gradually stir in the milk substitute until the frosting acquires a spreading consistency.
3) Stir in a little more milk substitute, if required.... - 31.5512
Gluten-free Spice Cakes With Pumpkin Swirl Cream Cheese Frosting
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees (or according to package). Prepare the mix according to package directions and stir in extra spices. Spoon the batter into a paper-lined muffin tin, filling each about 2/3 full. You should have 1 dozen cupcakes. Bake for 20-25... - 0
Use an electric mixer to combine all ingredients until smooth. - 20.659
Wegmans Gluten-free Sugar Cookies
Make these yummy holiday "must-haves" using our Gluten-Free Sugar Cookie Mix (and Wegmans Certified Pastry Chef Patty Fowler's tips) that will have you cutting out festive shapes for decorating and sharing this season. - 0
How To Make Chocolate Buttercream - Dairy Or Dairy-free
1. In a large mixing bowl, put the softened butter/margarine and beat until light and fluffy.
2. In another bowl, transfer the butter and set it aside.
3. In a small saucepan, combine sugar, water, and corn syrup. Place the pan on flame... - 0
Easy Flavored Sweetened Whipped Cream
Choose a flavoring from the list below, but use half the amount listed.
Pour cream and sugar substitute into a very clean bowl.
Add flavoring and beat until stiff peaks form. - 16.3954
Combine the frosting mix and boiling water in a small narrow bowl or cup.
Beat with a small wire whisk or fork until mixture is smooth.
Dampen a pastry brush, and brush glaze over desired surface. - 20.2867
Chocolate Custard Cake
Preheat oven to 325Â°.
Butter a 9-inch cake pan.
In a bowl, mix flour, baking powder, and cornstarch.
Whisk together and sift twice.
In a bowl, mix egg substitute, ricotta cheese, fructose, and water.
Using an electric mixer, beat until frothy.
Gradually... - 41.6404
Gluten-free Recipes: How To Make Gluten-free Brownies And Cake
Just because you're on a gluten free diet doesn't mean you have to be yummy free. We've got some recipes from Betty Crocker kitchens that are delicious, easy and totally gluten free. Here's professional baker and author Liv Hansen for the Betty Crocker... - 0
Sugar W Spice Cookies
These Sugar W Spice Cookies are very impressive ! Try these cookies with creamy lemon frosting as a dessert or a snack ! Feel free to opine about these Sugar W Spice Cookies . - 47.7103
Fruity Cream Cheese Topping
In small or medium bowl, cut cream cheese into small pieces and beat with electric mixer until smooth.
Add the jam you have chosen and beat into cream cheese or swirl it in by hand.
Do the taste test to see if it has enough flavor for you, and add some more... - 17.0133
Plain Layer Cake
Preheat oven to 325Â°.
Oil an 8-inch layer cake pan with butter-flavored Pam, butter, or margarine, or use a nonstick pan.
In a bowl, sift flour and baking powder together twice.
In a large bowl, cream margarine with fructose until light and... - 37.4902
Chocolate Cheese Frosting
In food processor, blend cottage cheese and vegetable oil spread until smooth.
In medium bowl, beat cottage cheese mixture, cocoa and vanilla; gradually beat in powdered sugar.
Cover; refrigerate until ready to use. - 27.1053
Cream-Cheese Frosting has a Pungent taste.The sugar and vanilla extracts gives the Cream-Cheese Frosting Ostentatious taste. - 26.3835
Pour coffee over sugar and stir until dissolved.
Add vanilla and salt.
Melt butter or shortening and chocolate or carob over hot water.
Add to sugar mixture and beat until smooth and thick enough to spread.
Enough for an 8- or 9-inch two-layer cake. - 27.589
Vanilla Coconut Cream Frosting
This thick and delicious frosting is by Kelly. Like all of my recipes, this is gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free, soy-free, paleo, sugar-free, and cane sugar-free. - 0
Low-fat Vanilla Frosting
Mix all ingredients until well blended.
Refrigerate until chilled.
Spread on cake just before serving. - 21.6969
Egg Free Lemon Snowballs
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Mix margarine, sugar, flour, cornstarch, lemon rind, and flavorings and then figure the mixture into 3/4-inch balls.
3) Place on a greased cookie sheet and bake for about 15 minutes in... - 40.9617
Red Velvet Beet Cupcakes
Feeding kids with nut and lactic allergies can be made easy with this recipe. Check out Tamra Davis making nut free, dairy free and egg free delicious red velvet cupcakes with chopped beets and non dairy cheese. What a fun way to feed kids with just what is... - 117.367
How To Make Gluten Free Lemon Cake
Today I'll be showing you how to make a wonderful light, spongey, airy lemon cake which not only has NO gluten, but also has NO added fat. Best eaten on the day of baking, this great cake is super simple to make and tastes just divine. - 0
Gluten-free Hummingbird Cake
This southern classic has been lightened up so feel free to have a second piece. With Hummingbird Cake, enjoy the fruity moisture of the cake in conjunction with the tart cream cheese frosting. Every so often, find a crunch of nuttiness with pecans. This will... - 105.369
Easy Chocolate Ganache - Make It With Real Dairy Or Dairy-free
1. On double boiler melt chocolate chips.
2. Once the chocolate melts add sugar and stir well.
3. Add egg, stir and cook until the mixture reaches 140 degree when measured with candy thermometer.
4. Stir in vanilla and warm milk/cream. Whisk well.
5.... - 0
1. In a cocktail shaker, add ice cubes, lemon juice, sugar, white rum, gin and milk.
2. Shake lightly the contents of the shaker until a frost forms.
3. Into a sour glass, strain the contents of the shaker.
4. Serve chilled. - 31.3832
Dairy Free Chocolate Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a mixing bowl, add the margarine, sugar, eggs and vanilla together and beat on a high speed for 3 minutes.
3) In another bowl, mix all the dry ingredients together.
4) Then stir into the egg mixture... - 47.1883
Guilt Free Mississippi Mud Bars
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9×13 inch pan with butter flavored cooking spray.
Combine the butter, cocoa and sugar in a medium pot and heat over medium low heat, stirring constantly until the mixture is thoroughly combined. Remove from the heat... - 39.6922
Guilt Free Chocolate Cupcakes With Peanut Butter Icing
A delightful chocolate cupcake. A real easy video to prepare chocolate loaded cupcakes with peanut butter icing....mmmmm. This is real dessert lover's delight. This cake is so moist and rich in flavor. Enjoy it with a delicious cup of tea or coffee in the... - 127.602
Honey Chocolate Mousse Frosting
A slight adaptation on my usual chocolate mousse, but dang, this one is even better. Like all of my recipes, this is gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free, soy-free, paleo, sugar-free, and cane sugar-free. - 0
Light Cocoa Frosting
If possible, chill bowl and beaters of an electric mixer.
Then combine all ingredients and beat for 4-5 minutes. - 21.7082
Quick Fluffy Chocolate Frosting
Blend together skim milk, vanilla, and Dream Whip mix.
Beat until stiff.
Add pudding mix and continue to beat until light and fluffy.
Add more skim milk if too thick.
Use as a frosting on low-fat cupcakes using 1 Tbs.frosting per cupcake.
This can also be... - 24.6026
1.In a pan, boil water and cook vegetables in it for 5 minutes.
2.Once done, take hot sterlized jars and put the vegetable mixture in it allowing an inch space free at the top.
3.Put 1/4 teaspoon salt in the pints and 1/2 teaspoons in the quarts and... - 34.228
1) Prepare the sugar-free vanilla pudding as per the packet instructions. Use heavy cream in the making instead of any other liquid. You may even use chocolate or butterscotch pudding mix instead of vanilla.
2) In a large bowl, add in the mascarpone,... - 31.0296
Carrot Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting
1 Preheat the oven to 375°F. Spray 2 (9-inch) round cake pans with nonstick spray and dust with flour.
2 Combine the flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl. With an electric mixer on high speed, beat the eggs, yogurt,... - 33.6761
Banana Bread With Cream Cheese Frosting
Arrange the oven rack in the middle of the oven; preheat the oven to 350°F.
Spray a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan with non-stick spray.
Combine the granulated sugar and butter in a medium bowl; beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy, about... - 43.7516
Rum Frosted Rings
Cut a sheet of baking parchment to fit into a deep-frying pan; brush with oil.
To make cream puff paste, heat water gently with butter and salt in a medium saucepan until butter has melted.
Increase heat and bring to a boil.
Add flour all at once; remove from... - 44.5767
Cream Cheese Frosting
I got this Cream Cheese Frosting recipe from my neighbor who is an excellent cook. Milk Product is the primary ingredient in Cream Cheese Frosting. Stop looking and just try this yummy Cream Cheese Frosting recipe and you'll never ask for anything else. - 23.9638
Red Velvet Cake With Velvet Frosting
My whole family goes crazy for red velvet cake. It’s so gorgeous and festive and sounds so luxe. This old-fashioned Southern favorite can be made even healthier by using Seelect Natural Food Coloring, which I order online (see Resources, page 177). That... - 38.2458
Red Velvety Cake With Marshmallow Frosting
Cream liquid Butter Buds, sugars, and Egg Beaters.
Make a paste with 2 Tbs. liquid Butter Buds, cocoa and food coloring; add to creamed mixture.
Mix buttermilk with lite salt, soda, and vanilla.
Add alternately with flour to cream mixture.
Beat 3 minutes... - 39.564
Frosted Polka Dot Coffee Cake
Pour the warm water into a large, warm bowl.
Add the yeast and stir until dissolved.
Add the sugar, potatoes, margarine, cinnamon, salt and egg and blend well.
Add half the biscuit mix and mix.
Add remaining biscuit mix and mix well.
Press into a greased... - 43.4341
Frosted Cinnamon Rolls
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. Place a saucepan, with milk, on medium heat and heat to just below boiling point. Add 2 tbsp sugar, butter and mix well. Transfer to a large electric mixer bowl and allow to cool.
3. Dissolve yeast in warm... - 45.8981
1. In an electric mixer, place coconut flakesand grind till fine and resembles powdered sugar.
2. Remove from mixer and transfer contents to a air tight container. Refrigerate till use.
4. Sprinkle on frosting, cakes, pastries, cookies etc. - 15.7507
This Confectioner's Icing takes the credit for making my otherwise good desserts, simply outstanding ! Try out this Confectioner's Sugar on your favorite dessert and feel free to tell me all about it! I'm waiting - 24.7076
Chocolate Sour Cream Raisin Cake
Bake cake from mix as directed on package.
Allow cake to cool completely.
In a small saucepan, mix sugar replacements and cornstarch.
Blend in sour cream and egg yolk.
Cool and stir over medium heat until mixture thickens and boils.
Boil and stir for 1 minute... - 39.1203
Cream Cheese Topping Or Filling
In a small bowl, beat together cream cheese and juice concentrate until very smooth.
Taste for sweetness.
Add some sweetener if necessary.
You can also use an extract and/or a spice to flavor the topping.
Mix well before using in the recipe of your... - 28.3409
Streusel Topped Strawberry Cheesecake Squares
Line 9-inch square baking pan with plastic wrap, leaving 4-inch overhang on 2 opposite sides.
Combine yogurt, cream cheese and sugar substitute in medium bowl; beat until smooth.
Combine gelatin and water in small microwavable bowl; let stand 2... - 46.7947
Strawberry And Coconut Cream Shortcake
If you have time on hands and are willing to put the effort to dish out a delicious dessert, here is a recipe just for you! Strawberry and Coconut Cream Shortcake recipe requires a three step preparation process but the end result is well worth the wait.... - 132.953
Combine cream cheese, fructose, and vanilla in a mixing bowl.
Beat until fluffy.
Beat in egg and egg white.
Beat at least 3 minutes.
Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, and the 1/3 cup (90 mL) of white frosting mix in a bowl.
Stir to mix. (Break up any... - 43.9739
Use vegetable spray to lightly grease a cookie sheet.
Brush each wonton wrapper with the beaten egg white.
Lightly sprinkle the egg white-brushed side of each wrapper with sugar replacement.
Roll each wrapper into a tube with about a 3/8 in.
(9 mm) center... - 33.2193
Spring Time Marble Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan.
In large bowl, stir together cake mix and baking soda; blend in water.
Add egg whites; beat until smooth and well blended.
Remove 1 cup of the batter to another bowl; stir in sugar and... - 40.1223
Cream Cheese Icing
Cream the cheese until soft and smooth.
Add the remaining ingredients.
Beat until smooth.
Use as a filling or frosting.
(Top with chopped nuts if desired.) Enough for an 8-inch two-layer cake. - 27.0085
Chocolate Raspberry Torte
1. In a large bowl, combine the flours, sugar, cocoa, and baking soda, and stir to mix well. Add the coffee or water and the milk and vanilla extract, and mix with a wire whisk until the batter is smooth. (The batter will be thin.)
2. Coat four 8-inch round... - 34.9694
Chocolate-dipped Strawberry Microwave Mug Cake
Prepare your microwavable mug by coating the inside lightly with PAM Original cooking spray.
Mix the ingredients in a small bowl. Beat egg first with a spoon and mix in other liquid ingredients. Then add dry ingredients and mix until you've removed all the... - 36.1324
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Use a nonstick 9-by-l3-inch baking pan or line a baking pan with a baking pan liner or lightly spray with vegetable cooking spray.
Place prunes and water in a blender or food processor and puree.
Combine prune puree, carrots,... - 45.7873
Black Magic Cake
1. In a large bowl, combine the flours, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, and salt, if desired, and stir to mix well. In a small bowl, combine the water, coffee, vinegar, and vanilla extract. Add the coffee mixture to the flour mixture, and stir to mix well.
2. Coat... - 36.209
Looking for a dessert which can be enjoyed by both adults and kids alike? Try this Raspberry cupcake! This recipe is simple as well as easy and tastes absolutely divine. So whether you are hosting a party or cooking a meal for your family, this dessert is the... - 133.037
Ever heard of a wacky cake? Well this might be a first for many of you! To know why its “wacky”, you will have to watch the video!! This cake is prepared completely dairy-free, but you would never be able to tell the difference! Watch and learn! - 113.849
1) Prepare the basic frosting first. Make the pudding as per the packet instructions.
2) Use heavy cream in the making instead of any other liquid.
3) In a large bowl, add in the mascarpone, prepared vanilla pudding, ricotta cheese, sugar... - 43.9762
Chantilly Strawberry Torte
Combine frosting mix, nondairy whipped-topping mix, and skim milk in a mixing bowl.
With a fork, stir to blend.
Place beaters in the bowl and refrigerate for at least an hour.
Bake cake in 8 in. (20 cm) round pan as directed on package.
Allow cake to cool... - 36.4581
Hot Cinnamon Rolls
1) In warm water, dissolve the yeast and add the sugar, salt, egg, margarine and 1 cup of flour. Beat well.
2) Add just enough flour to make a soft dough.
3) Knead the dough for about 2 minutes on a floured board. Roll out the dough to a rectangle... - 46.6498
Frosting, the way it is meant to be. Just fat and sugar and crazy light on the tongue. You're welcome in advance. Like all of my recipes, this is gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free, soy-free, paleo, sugar-free, and cane sugar-free. - 96.8863
Two Kinds Of Donuts
The first donut is basically an allergy friendly Boston Cream Donut or Cream Puff, and the second is a jam donut with honey chocolate mousse frosting. They are both SO. GOOD. Like all of my recipes, this is gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free, soy-free,... - 0
Easter Bunny Cookie Cutter Cake
Combine sugar, milk, and vanilla; mix until smooth and free from lumps.
Spread 1/4 cup icing between cake layers.
Place rabbit cookie cutter in center of top of cake.
Spoon icing over top of cake; let drizzle down sides.
Remove cookie cutter; form rabbit's... - 26.7659
Combine cake mix, water, the 1/3 c. (90 mL) rum, and the egg white in a bowl.
Beat for 4 or 5 minutes.
Transfer to 8 in. (20 cm) round, lightly greased cake pan.
Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 20 to 25 minutes.
Allow cake to cool and then remove from pan.
Cut... - 42.2595
Lemon Pistachio Torte
Mix cake as directed on package.
Beat in lemon zest and lemon flavoring.
Bake as directed on package.
Cut cake in half horizontally.
Prepare pistachio pudding with 2% milk as directed on package.
Frost layers of cake... - 36.2642
Prepare cake according to package directions for tube pan.
Split cake horizontally to make 2 layers.
Beat milk and pudding mix until well blended.
Fold in Cool Whip.
Frost layers and top of cake.
Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving. - 28.5674
Banana Butterscotch Layer Cake
Prepare cake mixes together as directed on package; bake in two 8 in. (20 cm) round pans, with their sides greased and the bottoms lined with wax paper.
Allow to cool.
Meanwhile, prepare butterscotch pudding as directed on package.
Allow to partially set;... - 37.1731
Old Fashioned Spice Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Coat 3 (8-inch) round cake pans with cooking spray; dust with 1 tablespoon flour.
3. Beat granulated sugar, butter, oil, and vanilla at medium speed of a mixer for 1 1/2 minutes or until well blended. Add brown sugar, yogurt, and... - 34.3673
Strawberry Dream Cake
CAKE: Preheat oven to 350°F.
Spray a non-fat cooking spray in a glass 13x9 inch casserole dish.
Blend all of the ingredients together, except egg whites, with an electric mixer until smooth.
Beat egg whites until stiff and fold into cake batter.
Pour into... - 40.8582
Halloween Layer Cake
This Halloween Layer Cake is luscious cake with colorful cream cheese frosting in between layers and topped with chocolate glaze. Just enjoy this Halloween Layer this Halloween and you'll want to make it a part of your festival menu every year. Feel free to... - 50.9718
Chocolate And Chestnut Cupcakes
I got a whole load of new flours recently and didn't quite know what to do with them. I figured I should start with something I know well, and that would be cakes! I went for chocolate cupcakes with chestnut flour in the end, and if you've never tried... - 114.89
Chocolate Coconut Cupcakes
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Line the cupcake tins with 14 paper liners.
3. In a medium bowl stir together the gluten free Bisquick, sugar, and sifted cocoa, set it aside.
4. In a larger bowl whisk together the eggs, water, vegetable oil,... - 103.061
German Christmas Stollen
To the scalded milk, stir in sugar, salt and butter.
Cool to lukewarm.
Measure warm water into a large, warm bowl.
Sprinkle or crumble in yeast; stir until dissolved.
Add lukewarm milk mixture, 2 cups of the flour and cardamom.
Beat until smooth.
Stir in... - 45.8276
Orange-pecan Coffee Cake
Combine milk, 1/4 cup sugar, shortening, and salt in a small mixing bowl, stir until shortening melts.
Cool to lukewarm (105Â° to 115Â°).
Dissolve yeast in warm water in a large mixing bowl, stir in 1 teaspoon sugar, and let stand 10 minutes.
Add milk... - 41.3681
Chocolate Raspberry Whoopie Pies
Gluten free dessert recipes are hard to come by, but we have great news. Our Chocolate Raspberry Whoopie Pies are gluten free and delicious. - 0
Chocolate Cherry Sundae Cake
Cake: Heat oven to 350°F.
Spray a 13x9x2-inch casserole dish with Pam Spray.
Cream together Butter Buds, sugars, buttermilk, and Egg Beaters.
Combine flour, salt, and baking soda together and sift into batter.
Make a paste with the cocoa, 2 Tbs.liquid Butter... - 41.1363
Apple Raisin Bars
Heat oven to 350°.
Spray rectangular pan, 13 x 9 x 2 inches, with nonstick cooking spray.
Mix brown sugar, oil, milk and egg whites in large bowl.
Stir in flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves.
Mix in apples and raisins.
Spread evenly in pan.
Bake... - 39.5963
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt in a bowl; set aside.
3. Combine sour cream, butter, and vanilla in a medium bowl. Add sugar; beat with a mixer at medium speed until combined. Add egg whites and egg; beat well. Stir... - 35.3317
Pink N Pretty Cake
Make cake as directed on package in an 8 in. (20 cm) round cake pan.
Combine drink mix, water, and cornstarch in a small saucepan.
Stir to mix.
Cook over medium heat until thickened.
Cool slightly; then stir in sweetener.
Allow to set to jelly stage.
Cut cake... - 34.8387
Sugar Free Frosting Recipes By Category
Sugar Free Frosting Dish: