- » Sugar Free Dressing
Sugar Free Dressing Recipes
Sugar free dressing is made by combining olive oil, lemon juice, vinegar, salt and pepper with a range of flavoring ingredients with natural sugar alternatives like stevia, agave nectar, and honey or with sugar ... More »
Kimberly Snyder's Oil Free Red Pepper Cilantro Dressing
1. In the blendtec combine red lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, water, black pepper, salt, miso paste, garlic, red pepper, cilantro and finally tomato.
2. Pulse 8-10 times and blend for 20-30 seconds until smooth
3. Serve with fresh salad. - 0
Avocado Lime Dressing: Easy, Oil-free
In this video, raw food chef and author Jennifer Cornbleet shows you how to prepare a creamy, dairy-free Avocado-Lime Salad Dressing that you can use to brighten up the flavor of your favorite plate of veggies. - 0
Dairy Free Strawberry Dressing
1. Take a bowl and mash strawberries.
2. Stir in sugar and mix.
3. Take a separate bowl and beat egg white properly until stiff.
4. Mix egg white to strawberry mixture. Beat properly.
5. Spread over any fruit salad or cake piece. - 27.4766
Lime Dill Dressing Vinegar Free
1. In a small bowl, beat together all the ingredients, until well blended.
2. Refrigerate the mixture for 1/2 hour.
3. Add over a salad and serve. - 35.415
Dairy Free Everyday Dressing
1) In a bowl, combine the sugar, salt, black pepper, oil and vinegar, blend well to mix.
2) Use as required. - 26.4602
Dairy Free Italian Dressing
1. In a bowl, add all the ingredients.
2. Mix well. Refrigerate.
3. Shake well before serving. - 32.1262
Pistachio Gelato - Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Not only will you be wearing a costume this Halloween, but you can dress up your dinner too! Trick your family into believing they are indulging in a rich and creamy ice-cream dessert with this gluten-free, dairy-free gelato recipe. This... - 45.6237
Gluten Free Pesto Quinoa With Tomatoes And Mozzarella
Compact appetizers are an intuitive idea to include or pack nutritious ingredients including vegetables and flavors. Check out this recipe to make Pesto Quinoa with Tomatoes and Mozzarella Dressing using a few seasonings along with healthy pesto and quinoa. - 118.166
Egg And Gluten Free Caesar Salad
Truth Fairy TV's Christianne Klein shares her world famous Caesar Salad recipe (plus a few cooking tips and tricks :) Christianne has shared this recipe on several television shows including "Emeril Green" with Emeril Lagasse. - 101.705
Sweet And Sour Dressing
Combine water, sugar, mustard, and vinegar in a blender or food processor and process until well combined.
Whisk in paprika and celery seed. - 25.0855
Raw Ranch Dressing
Raw food author and chef Jennifer Cornbleet shares how to prepare a delicious dairy-free ranch dressing using soaked cashews. Having a delicious, creamy salad dressing on hand makes it easier to get everyone in your household -- from finicky kids to stubborn... - 105.874
Quick & Easy Healthy Salad Dressing
Fresh garden salads are one of the best ways to get lots of green veggies in your diet. They are full of vitamins, minerals, nutrients, chlorophyll, polyphenols, carotenoids and other antioxidants help protect the body from free radical damage.
Green... - 0
Eggless Southwest Dressing
1. In a large mixing bowl add in the sour cream, mayonnaise, salsa, jalapeno paste, salt, red chili powder, garlic paste, pepper powder, chopped cilantro and lime juice. Mix well until all the ingredients are well incorporated.
2. Stir in the water and... - 121.426
Tasty Taco Ranch Dressing For Salad
Ranch salad dressing holds a bad rep for being high on fat. However, you can slim it down by swapping a few high-fat ingredients with healthy ones. A great dressing to squeeze in between your tacos. A healthy snack option any time, any where. - 89.1407
In Your Face Mustard Salad?
Hopefully this delicious salad dressing recipe makes up for my epic recipe fail last week :) Yum, enjoy! And feel free to leave out the mustard if you want, if you think mustard is the devil. - 0
1. Place yogurt, wine vinegar, garlic, caraway seeds, dill leaves, onion, and sugar in a bowl and mix until well combined.
2. Chill for 1 hour. - 27.7425
Place the wine vinegar, tomato juice, oregano, scallions, parsley, garlic, black pepper, cayenne pepper, and sugar in ajar with a tight-fitting lid and shake until thoroughly mixed. - 27.6527
Oil Free Three Bean Salad
To make the dressing: In a small bowl, stir together the vinegar, broth, juice, sugar, celery seeds and garlic.
To make the salad: In a large bowl, combine the waxed beans, green beans, kidney beans, onions and peppers.
Add the dressing.
Gently stir until... - 39.8815
Thai Tamari Rice Noodle Salad (gluten-free)
1. In a pot of salted boiling water add rice noodles and cook for 3-4 minutes. Rinse with cold water and set aside.
2. Add edamame in the boiling water and cook for 4-5 minutes. Drain and squeeze to take the beans out. Set aside.
3. In a... - 0
Anyone of you out there who has got a good recipe for Minty dressing? Well it is here, an easy and tasty minty dressing recipe. It is not hard! - 20.6232
Salad Dressing - Balsamic Raspberry Vinaigrette
There is nothing quite like a flavor-packed, delicious warm or cold salad that not only makes for a light lunch, but also makes an excellent buffet addition. Betty ditches the mayo over a low-cal alternative that works just as well on it’s own. Pretty... - 117.51
Creamy Lime Dressing
In a small bowl, use a wire whisk to stir together the yogurt, honey, lime juice, powdered sugar and lime peel until combined. - 23.7035
Thousand Island Salad Dressing
Have you been looking for a low carb version of the classic Thousand Island Salad Dressing? This video just has the perfect recipe of preparing the dressing with healthier ingredients. Watch the video to learn how. - 86.1192
1. Place yeast and sugar in a large bowl and stir in all but 1 tablespoon water. Cover and set aside in a warm place for 8-10 minutes or until foaming.
2. Stir in remaining water and oil. Add one-third flour and stir until smooth. Stir in the next one-third... - 29.9205
Red And Greens Salad
This Red and Greens Salad is a delicious raspberry salad garnished with salad greens accompaniment that you can try with your rice or pasta. Try this Red and Greens Salad in any other way you want to. Feel free to share your thoughts about this Red and... - 38.7181
Warm Pork And Spinach Salad
Spray nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat until hot.
Add pork strips; stir-fry about 4 to 5 minutes until pork is tender and cooked through.
Set aside; keep warm.
Toss spinach, watercress, celery, grapes, green onions, water... - 39.3144
1. Combine the cabbage and carrot in a large bowl, and toss to mix well.
2. Combine the dressing ingredients in a small bowl, and stir to mix well. Pour the dressing over the cabbage mixture, and toss to mix.
3. Cover the salad and chill for several hours or... - 33.725
1. Combine the vegetables in a shallow dish. Combine the dressing ingredients in a small bowl until the sugar dissolves, and pour over the vegetables. Toss to mix well.
2. Cover the salad and chill for several hours or overnight before serving. - 31.6202
Place cabbage, green pepper, and carrot in a mixing bowl.
Combine yogurt, skim milk, horseradish, garlic, and white pepper.
Toss the cabbage mixture with the yogurt mixture.
Variations â– For a slaw with a mustard-flavored dressing, place cabbage, green... - 37.0031
Dill Cucumber Salad
1. Place the cucumbers and onions in a shallow dish. Combine the dressing ingredients in a small bowl, and pour over the vegetables. Toss to mix well.
2. Cover the salad and chill for several hours or overnight, stirring occasionally, before serving. - 30.6627
Fresh Tomato Salad
1. Place the vegetables in a shallow dish. Combine the dressing ingredients in a small bowl, and pour over the vegetables. Toss to mix well.
2. Cover the salad and chill for several hours, stirring occasionally, before serving. - 29.0036
Cuban Black Bean Salad
1. Combine the beans, rice, tomato, celery, green pepper, onion, and cilantro in a large bowl, and toss to mix well.
2. Combine the dressing ingredients in a small bowl, and stir to mix well. Pour the dressing over the bean mixture, and toss to mix.
3. Cover... - 35.1271
Two Bean Salad
1. Cut the green beans into 1-inch pieces, and place in a microwave or stove-top steamer. Cover and cook at high power or over medium-high heat for 6 to 8 minutes, or until tender. Rinse with cool water and drain.
2. Place the green beans in a large bowl. Add... - 34.4238
Mediterranean White Dean Salad
1. Place the bulgur wheat in a large heat-proof bowl. Add the boiling water, stir, and set aside for 30 minutes.
2. Combine the beans, celery, onion, and parsley in a large bowl, and stir to mix.
3. Combine the dressing ingredients in a jar with a... - 36.3374
Big Bean Salad Bowl
Place sugar, wine vinegar, and white pepper in a small saucepan and bring to a boil for 1 minute.
Remove from heat.
Combine string beans, wax beans, lima beans, kidney beans, yellow or green pepper, celery, and onions in a large glass bowl.
Pour the sugar and... - 37.2922
Rotini And Black-eyed Pea Salad
1. Combine mayonnaise, tarragon vinegar, orange juice, Dijon mustard, garlic, cumin, sugar, cayenne pepper, and cilantro.
2. Combine rotini, black-eyed peas, tomato, green pepper, and scallions.
3. Toss dressing with rotini mixture. Chill for 2 hours. - 34.4144
Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad
Combine the classic flavor of a vintage Caesar salad with the potluck goodness of easy pasta recipes with this Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad recipe from Anne Colagioia. Pasta noodles and lean chicken breast provide fat free heartiness to this idea, making it one... - 107.473
Chicken & Orange Quinoa Salad
This is a GREAT summer recipe! Perfect for your next BBQ. Its also great to make ahead and have in the fridge for lunch! - 34.8218
Spicy Ham And Cheese Ball
Entertaining at home? Try this simple appetizer for a fuss-free starter that your guests will absolutely love. Spicy ham and cheese ball makes for a perfect party appetizer. Stream the video recipe and get making this yummy treat a la the Betty way. - 110.941
Mediterranean Pasta Salad
Mediterranean Pasta Salad is a quick and tasty salad. You can take it to your next potluck or picnic. Enjoy! - 145.345
Cajun Chicken Stock
Whether you are preparing gumbos, stews, sauces, soups, or dressings at home, you need glassful of chicken stock to amp up its flavor and taste. Beryl Stokes shares with us her recipe on how to make Cajun styled chicken stock at home that can be frozen and... - 103.016
Steamed Kale With Homemade Tahini Sauce - Part 2 : Making
This is part two of the steamed kale with homemade tahini sauce series. The video is quite interesting and informative. Watch this video that shares some great facts about sea greens and how to use them to make super healthy foods. - 94.8635
Steamed Kale With Homemade Tahini Sauce - Part 1 : Introduction
Here in an interesting video that updates you on how to easily make healthy meals for fat loss and vibrant health. This part of the video is informative and introduces to the ingredients required to make steamed kale with homemade tahini sauce. Watch part two... - 96.8938
Sea Bass In A Salt Crust - Italian
Today we'll cook with Sonia the sea bass in a salt crust, a very simple and quick dish which keeps the flavor and the nutritional values of fish intact. - 125.287
Spinach Orange Salad
In a salad bowl combine spinach, lettuce, orange sections, and onion. Add the Oil-Free Salad Dressing. Toss to coat. - 34.8652
Classic Waldorf Salad
This classic waldorf salad is a apple and celery salad. Sprinkled with walnuts for that nutty crunch, the classic waldorf salad is dressed with mayonnaise and has a hint of lemon juice to it. Tossed and served after being chilled, it is a real delight to fork... - 34.7743
Place all ingredients for dressing in a non-stick pan and cook over low heat stirring continuously for 5-7 minutes.
Remove from heat and set aside.
Trim French beans, cut into 2" strips and blanch.
Peel cucumber and scrape carrots.
Cut into strips.
Shred... - 48.0158
Saucy Skillet Potatoes
In large skillet, melt margarine over medium heat.
Add onion; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until tender-crisp.
Stir in mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper.
Add potatoes; cook, stirring constantly, 2 minutes or until hot (do not boil).
Sprinkle with parsley... - 35.6664
Carrot And Raisin Salad
To MAKE THE DRESSING: In a small bowl, use a wire whisk to stir together the yogurt, sugar and orange peel.
To make the salad: In a large bowl, combine the carrots, pineapple and raisins.
Add the dressing and fold in until the carrot mixture is coated.
Cover... - 37.3371
Holiday Turkey Cutlets
Place turkey breast cutlets between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap, and flatten to 1/8 inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
Dredge turkey cutlets in flour.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add cutlets, and... - 38.8966
Holiday Turkey Cutlets
1. Place cutlets between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap, and flatten to 1/8-inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin. Dredge cutlets in flour.
2. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add cutlets, and cook 2 minutes... - 33.0404
Warm Tofu Salad
Place all ingredients for dressing in a blender and blend till smooth.
Combine all vegetables except chopped onion in a salad bowl.
Stir dressing into vegetables, cover and refrigerate for several hours.
Just before serving heat a non-stick pan and add oil,... - 43.9205
Spicy Lentil Salad
Combine ingredients for dressing in a bowl and whisk well.
Wash dal and drain.
Boil water in a pan over high heat.
Add dal, bring to boil, lower heat and simmer for 10 minutes till grains are tender yet separate.
Place dal in a bowl and pour... - 44.6638
Creamy Pasta Salad
1. In a large saucepan cook the pasta according to package directions, adding carrots to the water for the last 7 minutes of cooking. Drain pasta and carrots well. Stir in the peas; rinse with cold water to chill quickly. Drain again; transfer to a serving... - 32.8768
Quick And Easy Baked Chicken Tenders With Sauce
Why order a takeout when you can make your own flavor-packed fare at home, in just 30 minutes? Betty whomps up a finger-licking good crispy chicken tenders in spicy-sweet sauce. It’s simple enough for weeknight cooking and a delicious enough to serve to... - 101.868
Dilly Cabbage Salad
Mayonnaise-Sour cream dressing: Mix well juice of 1 lemon; 1/4 cup sour dairy cream; 1/2 cup soy mayonnaise; 1/4 tspn, pepper; 1 tblspn, sugar; pinch of thyme and dash of paprika. - 25.0898
Cocktail Sour Cream Supreme
Dissolve gelatin and salt in hot water.
Stir in salad dressing and sour cream.
Chill until the consistency of egg whites.
Drain fruit cocktail thoroughly.
Fold fruit cocktail into thickened gelatin mixture.
Chill until firm. - 33.7968
Spring Fresh Fruit Salad
If you are sticking to healthy diet, then what better way to satisfy your sweet tooth than springtime fruit salad. Here's a colorful and healthy seasonal fruity treat that can be tossed up in minutes. To make it more decadent, you can add a scoop of your... - 110.657
Breckenridge Broccoli Salad
1) In a large serving bowl, combine the broccoli florets with grated cheddar cheese, sliced onions and bacon bits.
2) In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar till all the sugar dissolves.
3) Pour the dressing over the broccol mixture.
4)... - 38.8653
Curried Pasta Salad
Cook pasta as package directs; drain.
Drain pineapple chunks, reserving 3 tablespoons juice.
Stir reserved juice, mayonnaise, sugar and curry in large serving bowl until blended.
Add pasta, pineapple chunks, mandarin oranges, chicken, celery and green onions... - 30.4006
Strawberry Spinach Salad
In a large skillet, cook and stir almonds and sugar over low heat until the sugar is dissolved and the almonds are coated.
Spread on foil to cool; break apart.
In a large salad bowl, combine spinach, strawberries and almonds.
In ajar with a tight-fitting lid,... - 38.1984
Picnic Slaw is an assortment of fresh vegetables with the deliciously pungent cabbage as its main feature. With a lemony mayonnaise and buttermilk dressing this slaw is the prefect accompaniment for a meal in the wilderness. Include this Picnic Slaw in your... - 41.3705
Dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water, let stand 5 minutes.
Combine milk and next 3 ingredients in a large mixing bowl, stir in yeast mixture.
Gradually stir in enough flour to make a soft dough.
Turn dough out onto a floured surface, and knead until smooth... - 40.2798
1. Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Combine mayonnaise and remaining ingredients, stirring with a whisk. Pour dressing over broccoli mixture, and toss well. Chill 1 hour. - 31.2288
1. Make sure your food processor bowl is absolutely dry and free of grease.
2. Attach the blender blade to the bowl.
3. Combine all the ingredients except the oil.
4. Blend for 5 seconds until ingredients are well amalgamated.
5. With the processor... - 40.2428
Asian Cole Slaw - Vegan
This slaw is a great alternative to Cole slaw. It is light, fresh and delicious. You can make it gluten free by using gluten free soy sauce. Enjoy! - 0
Herbed French Bread
Set aside 1 teaspoon buttermilk-style salad dressing mix.
Combine 2 cups flour, yeast, remaining salad dressing mix, sugar, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
Combine buttermilk, water, and shortening in a small saucepan, cook over low heat until... - 42.5817
Sea Shell Salad
1) In a pot heat water till boiled.
2) Add shrimps, bay leaf, onion flakes and cayenne pepper.
3) Allow to boil for about 4 minutes till the shrimp turns pink.
4) Cool, peel and devein the shrimp.
5) Cook the pasta without any fat.
6) Drain and rinse... - 49.6496
Homemade Chef S Salad
Completely dissolve gelatin and salt in boiling water.
Combine cold water and enough ice cubes to measure 1 1/4 cups.
Add to gelatin; stir until slightly thickened.
Remove any unmelted ice.
Stir in vinegar, dressing, Worcestershire sauce and pepper.
Chill... - 37.4374
Rice Pilaf With Fish Fillets
1 In a large skillet, combine rice, chicken broth and 1/2 cup water.
2 Bring to a boil.
3 Cover and lower the heat.
4 Simmer for about 12 minutes.
5 Add in green onions and peas to the rice pilaf.
6 Season to taste with salt and pepper.... - 41.048
Cranberry Oat Bran Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Take 12 medium muffin cups and line with paper baking cups or spray with vegetable cooking spray.
3. Combine together dry ingredients.
4. Put in combined dressing, egg whites, milk, juice and rind mixing just... - 45.1437
Cranberry Broccoli Salad
Do you like broccoli? How about a nice healthy side dish to go with your meal? Here is a wonderful video recipe showing you how to prepare it. The video also gives you some great nutritional facts about broccoli, so listen closely! - 127.204
Pesto Orange Potato Salad
Peel and discard skin from cooked potatoes.
Cut potatoes into 1/2-inch chunks and place in a large bowl.
Grate enough peel from oranges to make 2 teaspoons.
Cut remaining peel and white membrane from oranges.
Over a small bowl, cut segments free from... - 38.0173
1. Blanch broccoli in boiling salted water for 3 minutes or until tender-crisp;
2. Immediately drain and refresh under cold water. Drain and keep aside
3. In the same boiling water, blanch carrots for 4 minutes until tender-crisp
4. Drain and... - 48.7786
Busy But Healthy show host Kristine Fretwell shares her quick and healthy version of the classic B.B.Q. side dish, Coleslaw. - 45.7573
Grilled Vegetable Platter
1. Prepare grill.
2. Trim eggplant. Cut eggplant into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
3. Arrange eggplant, zucchini, and asparagus in a grill basket coated with cooking spray. Grill, covered, 10 to 12 minutes, turning once, or until lightly charred. Place in a shallow... - 36.3777
1. Use a potato peeler to slice the cucumber into paper thin, ribbon like slices.
2. Add to a bowl and sprinkle with salt.
3. Place the bowl over a basin of ice or in an icebox and let the cucumber sweat for 2-3 hours.
4. Drain the... - 40.0847
Curried Tropical Chicken Salad
1) In a medium mixing bowl add chicken, rice, pineapple, celery, scallions, grapes, and water chestnuts. Combine together.
2) In a small mixing bowl add remaining ingredients except lettuce. Mix together.
3) Pour the dressing over chicken mixture and... - 42.5171
Jerk Chicken Wings
We made these wings in an indoor smoker. You can also cook them in the oven or on a barbeque grill. You can use this jerk recipe for pork or chicken breasts. We served ours with a delicious, healthy kale salad which is also on this video. Remember to make the... - 0
To prepare the squid, cut the bodies into rings about 3/4 inch thick, cut the flaps or wings into strips, and leave the tentacles whole.
Heat 4 tablespoons of the olive oil in a very large saucepan, or use two saucepans.
Add the onions and a quarter of the... - 44.3269
Sugar Free Dressing Recipes By Category
Sugar Free Dressing Dish: