- » Sugar Free Dip
Sugar Free Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sugar free dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sugar free dip recipes.
Bourbon-caramel Dipping Sauce (corn Syrup Free)
If you aren't going to eat caramel dipped apples anymore, you might as well goes balls out and make your dipping sauce full on adult oriented...just add bourbon! Now, I really wanted a sauce that was free of corn syrup, and a bit more natural in its creation.... - 111.456
Sugar Free Jigglers Gelatin Snacks
ADD boiling water to gelatin.
Pour into 13x9-inch pan.
Chill until firm, about 3 hours.
DIP pan in warm water about 15 seconds for easy removal.
Cut gelatin into 1-inch squares. (Or use cookie cutters to cut decorative shapes; cut... - 26.748
Jell O Sugar Free Jigglers Gelatin Snacks
1. Into the gelatin add in boiling water to dissolve completely.
2. Into 13 x 9-inch pan pour and let it chill until firm, about 3 hours.
3. Dip pan in warm water about 15 seconds for easy removal.
4. Cut gelatin into 1-inch squares. (Or... - 31.4831
Quick Rosemary And White Bean Dip
If you are searching for a unique but quick recipe of dip, then this recipe will suit your requirement. This dip is a perfect accompaniment with veggies, chips or sandwiches. Simply blend all the ingredients in your food processor and your dip is ready. - 103.734
Great Tasting Gluten-free Chicken Fingers
1. In a bowl, beat eggs.
1. Combine the spices and potato starch.
2. Take 1 chicken piece at a time dip it in egg and coat it with flour.
3. Heat oil in a pan, fry the chicken pieces till golden.
4. Serve it with any dip of... - 107.482
How To Make Cucumber Dip
Have you been in search of a yummy dip recipe? Try this Quick Cucumber Dip that can be churned out in a jiffy and goes well with a lot of snacks and appetizers. Watch it now. - 85.5409
Wheat & Gluten Free: Ham, Egg & Tomato Quesadillas
If you are looking for a healthy meal recipe to feed the entire family, here is a recipe which is fit for all and healthy as well. In the video, the chef shows how to make Ham and Egg Quesadilla in a very simple and easy way. She takes few minutes for cooking... - 98.2405
Corn Pancake Or Fritters - Gluten Free
If you are interested in making an easy Indian snack, then you have to watch chef Bhavna as she makes the yummy corn pancakes. It's easy to make and it certainly has the Indian touch in it . You can serve it with yogurt. I'm sure you'll enjoy the snack. - 93.8477
Homemade Onion Dip
Cook the onions slowly in the butter until soft.
Sprinkle with the sugar and continue cooking over low heat until onions color.
Sprinkle on the vinegar and rosemary and cook until liquid reduces to a syrup.
Season with salt and pepper and let cool.
Beat cream... - 36.814
Peaches And Creamy Dip With Waffle Wedges
Place all ingredients, except waffles and cinnamon, in blender and process until smooth.
Toast waffles and cut each waffle into 6 wedges.
Place cream cheese mixture in small serving bowl and sprinkle with cinnamon. - 32.9435
Caramel Apple Dip
1. Place the cream cheese, brown sugar, and vanilla extract in the bowl of a food processor. Process until smooth.
2. Transfer the dip to a serving dish, and serve at room temperature, or warm in a microwave oven for 40 seconds at high power. (If you choose... - 21.5552
Hot Chocolate Dip
1. Place all of the ingredients except for the vanilla extract in a small nonstick saucepan. Place over medium heat and cook, stirring constantly, until the mixture is thickened and bubbly. Stir in the vanilla.
2. Transfer the mixture to a chafing dish or... - 21.9834
1. Put the tomatoes in hot water. After 10 minutes, remove the skin and chop.
2. Pierce each capsicum with a fork and hold over the flame until the skin blackens. Remove from heat, rub off the burnt skin and chop.
3. Heat the pan and saute the onions for 1/2... - 28.5391
Chocolate-dipped Strawberry Microwave Mug Cake
Prepare your microwavable mug by coating the inside lightly with PAM Original cooking spray.
Mix the ingredients in a small bowl. Beat egg first with a spoon and mix in other liquid ingredients. Then add dry ingredients and mix until you've removed all the... - 36.1324
Salami Chips & Marinara Dip
For the Dip:
Pour marinara sauce into 1 1/2-quart slow cooker. Cover and cook on Low heat setting about 2 hours or until hot. Stir in cheese and basil. Cover and cook on Low heat setting 20 minutes or until cheese is just starting to melt. Serve warm with... - 68.6713
Wheat-free Chocolate Chip Cookies
www.JoinMonica.com has many allergy-free recipes and videos. This healthy recipe instructs you on how to bake wheat-free chocolate chip cookies. www.JoinMonica.com has other healthy recipes and videos including: wheat-free recipes, gluten-free recipes,... - 42.2523
Homemade Wheat-free Almond Cookies
Fond of cookies? here's a great recipe that is easy to make, delicious and simple at the same time. Watch this video to find out how you can replicate this recipe in your own kitchen. You are sure to love it. - 116.366
Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies
Your typical peanut butter cookie recipe calls for a whole bunch of flour, sugar and eggs, which really weighs down the cookie, and certainly isn’t all that healthy. With this contemporary spin, using puréed banana instead of eggs and no flour, the true... - 136.539
Gluten Free Butter Cookies
Gluten free butter cookies is a nice escape to the sweet snacking paradise for the gluten allergics. It looks and tastes so great that even normal people will love it and can't say the difference. This video is your able guide to making these fancy cookies at... - 110.039
Egg Yolk Free Hazelnut Cookies
1) Preheat oven to 400°F before baking.
2) In a small bowl, combine margarine with vanilla and cinnamon until blended well.
3) Take a large bowl and mix hazelnuts, sugar, flour, cornstarch, and salt in it.
4) Mix in margarine... - 40.7725
Homemade Creamy Cheese Sauce - Animal Fat Rennet Free
1. In a pan melt butter on medium heat, then add the flour and stir well and cook for few minutes or till it begins to change color to pale yellowish.
2. Pour the milk slowly while stirring continuously to avoid lumps. Bring it to boil and add the... - 0
Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, yogurt, dill, horseradish, mustard, vinegar, and sugar together with a wire whisk. - 28.9183
Vegan Nacho Cheese
Chef Joy Houston shows you how to make a creamy, dairy-free replacement for nacho cheese. This raw food recipe for cheese uses a base of macadamia nuts to get a smooth texture and creamy finish. Get more recipes and dietary help from Chef Joy at her site. - 0
Lebanese Hummums Part 2
If you don't follow the directions you will not be able to make real hummus. It is important to discard the skin from chickpeas. - 89.6738
Feisty Fruit Dip
Bring on the cheer of Friendship Day to the table with this gorgeous fruity dip. In this video, Betty exhibits how to whomp up a light and luscious fruit dip that is truly sumptuous. Stream the entire recipe to know how good this fruity treat really is. - 89.4509
Almond Fruit Dip
Almond Fruit Dip is an easy to prepare side dish. Enjoy this dip recipe and share to us how you feel about this Almond Fruit Dip. - 25.0623
Wash aubergine and dry.
Hold over a high flame and roast till tender, turning frequently.
Cut in half, scrape out flesh and mash.
Wash bell peppers and dry.
Hold over a high flame and char on all sides.
Place in a plastic bag, seal tightly and stand for 5-7... - 46.1201
To make the hippo, with a large knife, cut the side off spaghetti squash to make a bowl and the ''belly'' of your hippo. Scoop out seeds, saving two for the hippo’s “ears.” Cut the large end off one of the crookneck squash. Cut it at an angle so that it... - 34.5479
Cream Cheese Fondue Dip For Fresh Fruit
To make the vanilla YOGURT cheese: Line a strainer with a double layer of cheesecloth or a coffee filter.
Place the strainer over a deep bowl to allow the whey from the yogurt to drip into it.
Spoon the yogurt into the strainer.
Place the strainer with the... - 40.3685
Carob Dipped Tangerines
1. Line a baking sheet with waxed paper.
2. Prepare a double boiler.
3. Place a small pan over double boiler pan.
4. Combine carob chips and butter. Allow them to melt and blend until smooth. Stir frequently.
5. Dip both ends of each... - 34.9392
1. Place green pepper, red pepper, cabbage, and salt in a glass bowl. Let stand overnight in the refrigerator.
2. Drain and discard the liquid from the vegetables and transfer them to a large glass jar.
3. Place mustard seeds, brown sugar, and vinegar in a... - 29.7299
Uncooked Tomato Relish
1. Combine the corn, tomatoes, onion, green pepper, jalapeno pepper, lemon juice, sugar, parsley, and cumin in a large glass bowl.
2. Chill for 4 hours before serving. - 31.9093
Fresh Pineapple-red Pepper Relish
Combine pineapple, red peppers, onions, garlic, gingerroot, brown sugar, cider vinegar, and cinnamon sticks in a large, heavy saucepan.
Cook over low heat until sugar is dissolved.
Add black pepper, cloves, and red pepper flakes.
Simmer for 25 minutes,... - 42.9718
Vegan Daiya Cheese Stix
Vegan Daiya Cheese Stix is only like the snack of Gods. That might sound a bit exaggerated, but this is one hell of a dish. This would be a good snack to make on Valentine's Day. Watch and learn from the video. And don't forget to enjoy. - 116.773
Vegan Flat Bread And Pizza Crust
Even if you are not a vegan, this recipe is something you will certainly like to try at home. It is gluten free and vegan and extremely simple. Watch the chef as she prepares the flat bread or pizza crust with the simple ingredients. - 116.807
Nutty Spice Cookies
Preheat oven to 375Â°.
Lightly oil a baking sheet or use a nonstick one.
In a medium bowl, sift together flour and allspice.
In a large bowl, cream butter, margarine, fructose, and sugar substitute (or 6 1/2 tablespoons fructose and no sugar... - 37.3304
Ginger Lemon Cookies With Almonds
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Set aside a large nonstick baking sheet.
In a bowl, whisk together flour, ginger, baking soda, and finely ground almonds.
In a meduim bowl, using electric mixer on medium speed, beat together butter, sugar substitute and 4... - 40.5187
Peanut Butter Orange Cookies With Crisped Rice
Preheat oven to 375Â°.
In a large bowl, cream margarine until light and fluffy.
Mix together the fructose and cinnamon.
Gradually add to margarine.
Mix vanilla with egg substitute and add to the creamed mixture.
Add peanut butter and beat... - 40.4884
This HorseRadish Sauce makes a mindblowing mate for your meat or beef fondue dishes ! Feel free to suggest about this HorseRadish Sauce ! - 27.9245
Original Tartar Sauce
This Tarter Sauce makes your meat, fish or beef fondue dishes taste mindblowing ! Try this Tartar Sauce out for your family for dinner tonight. Feel free to suggest about this dish ! - 29.6399
Syrup For Caramel
1. Grease a baking tray with oil or line it with butter paper.
2. Prepare fruit to be coated with caramel. Make sure fruit is free of moisture.
3. In a heavy bottom saucepan, combine sugar and hot water.
4. Place pan on a medium flame... - 35.6546
Potato Fritters (aloo Pakora)
Learn how to make Indian snack Aaloo ke Pakore (Pakoda) which is basically a potato fritter made by dipping potatoes in a batter made out of chickpeas and various Indian spices (like Carom seeds (Ajwain), salt, Red chilli pwd, Dried Mango Powder (amchur),... - 0
Pear Butterscotch Crisp
For fresh pears, peel, cut in half lengthwise, remove core, and dip into lemon juice in water or pineapple juice to prevent discoloring.
Drain canned pears.
Place pear halves cut-side-down in a greased casserole.
Combine dry ingredients and cut in shortening... - 28.4129
Molded Cranberry Apple Relish
1. Combine the gelatin mix and brown sugar in a large heat-proof bowl. Add the boiling water, and stir until the mix is dissolved. Cover and chill for about 45 minutes, or until the mixture has thickened to the consistency of raw egg whites.
2. Stir the... - 30.5935
1. In a large bowl, combine the flours, brown sugar, baking soda, spices, and orange rind, and stir to mix well. Add the honey and orange juice, and stir to mix well. Add the almonds and dried fruit, and stir to mix.
2. Coat a baking sheet with nonstick... - 37.2697
Creamy Cherry Cheesecake
1. To make the crust, break the crackers into pieces. Place the broken crackers in the bowl of a food processor or in a blender, and process into fine crumbs. Measure the crumbs. There should be 1 1/4 cups. (Adjust the amount if necessary.)
2. Return the... - 40.2194
1. Peel boiled potatoes and mash them to small pieces.
2. Grind to paste green chillies, ginger, garlic and sugar and add it to the mashed potatoes.
3. Add salt and coriander.
4. Mix it thoroughly with hand and make small balls.
5. Mix Chana dal atta (Besan),... - 39.9665
1. Make pakoda like batter by using besan, chilli powder, soda, garam masala and water.
2. Make green chutney by grinding coriander leaves, ginger, chillies, salt and lemon juice.
3. Make red chutney by grinding tomato sauce, garlic, cumin seeds, sugar and... - 35.5139
Cranberry Raspberry Ring
1. To make the first layer, combine the sugar and gelatin in a medium-sized heat-proof bowl, and stir to mix well. Place the juice in a small pot, and heat to boiling. Pour the hot juice over the gelatin mixture, and stir until dissolved. Cool to room... - 34.6487
Key Lime Pie
1. To make the crust, break the crackers into pieces, and place in the bowl of a food processor or blender. Process into fine crumbs. Measure the crumbs. There should be 1 1/4 cups. (Adjust the amount if necessary.)
2. Return the crumbs to the food processor.... - 41.4129
Strawberry Banana Pie
1. To make the crust, break the crackers into pieces, and place in the bowl of a food processor or blender. Process into fine crumbs. Measure the crumbs. There should be 1 1/4 cups. (Adjust the amount if necessary.)
2. Return the crumbs to the food processor.... - 39.2175
Peach Pizza Pie
1. To make the crust, place the cereal in the bowl of a food processor or blender, and process into fine crumbs. Measure the crumbs. There should be 1/4 cups. (Adjust the amount if necessary.)
2. Return the crumbs to the food processor. Add the fruit spread,... - 40.1969
Mini Cherry Cheesecakes
1. Break the crackers into pieces, and place in the bowl of a food processor or in a blender. Process into fine crumbs. Measure the crumbs. There should be 1 1/4 cups. (Adjust the amount if necessary.)
2. Return the crumbs to the food processor, and add the... - 40.8578
1. To make the crust, break the crackers into pieces, and place in the bowl of a food processor or in a blender. Process into fine crumbs. Measure the crumbs. There should be 1 cup. (Adjust the amount if necessary.)
2. Return the crumbs to the food processor,... - 38.3872
Guacamole isn't just for Cinco de Mayo. It is so easy to make whether you like it mild or spicy. Avocado is very healthy so enjoy a generous portion of this guilt-free dip. - 0
Shrimp Stuffed Jalapeno Peppers
1. Stem off Jalapenos and slice in half. Clean of the veins and seeds.
2. Cut turkey Bacon strips into three.
3. Shell and devein the shrimp, slice in half-length wise.
4. Slather fat free cream cheese on Jalapeno.
5. Add a slice of... - 91.6548
Easy Party Appetizers
When you know how to make easy party appetizers, it becomes easy to serve your last-minute guests. It's always good to have a few quick appetizer recipes up your sleeve, so you can feel free to enjoy their company. Michele McAdoo for the Kraft Kitchens shares... - 129.987
Crunchy Chicken Strips
Fried chicken is irresistibly loved by many unmindful of the bad it does and here is a healthy recipe to make the same. Watch the video showing how to make Crunchy Chicken Strips with low calorie ingredients. Goodness enjoyed with the delicacy! - 119.647
Weight Watchers "perogi"
Why not make Pierogi as an appetizer for your party. Watch this impressive video that demonstrates a recipe for these delicious potato cheese dumplings. Make the dish with keilbasa, peppers and onions then serve with a sour cream-chive dip. You would surely... - 83.0352
Kimchi & Sausage Potstickers
You guys asked for more, and I listened (cos I'm awesome like that)--I kid, I kid.
Juicy, succulent Sausage & fresh, spicy Kimchi are tucked into a tender Wonton skin. Quick, delicious, and the basis to allow your imagination to roam free (Bacon Cheeseburger... - 115.444
Korean Food: Napa Cabbage Jeon
Hi everyone! A delicious regional food from the Gyeongnam province in Korea is made with Napa cabbage. It is called “baechujeon” in Korean. (I need these parts for my video.. so don’t delete them..) Battered Napa cabbage is fried and eaten with a tasty... - 0
Aoli And Tapas Mushrooms
Today we feature a savory mushroom tapas dish, served with traditional Spanish egg free Aioli dressing. - 120.707
Have you ever had an eggless egg salad?? Sound strange doesn’t it? But that’s what this is!! The egg in this salad is replaced by tofu. Flavored with various spices and other herbs, this spread seems really good! Watch this video and try it. - 117.208
Pakora Or Bhajia - Panner, Aloo, Mix Vegetable Pakoras
If you're in the mood to have an Indian snack then this a must try recipe. In India we call it pakoras or bhajiyas. Chef Bhavna shows us how to make a variety of these . They are so yummy that you must try making it. This is a very famous Indian snack. You... - 103.635
Grilled Okra With Remoulade Sauce
Chef Lisa demonstrates how to grill okra at the Newark Natural Foods Farmers Market. Think you don't like okra? Try it grilled! It's delicious. Served with a spiced mayonnaise for dipping. It's easy...enjoy! - 113.668
Steamed Kale With Homemade Tahini Sauce - Part 2 : Making
This is part two of the steamed kale with homemade tahini sauce series. The video is quite interesting and informative. Watch this video that shares some great facts about sea greens and how to use them to make super healthy foods. - 94.8635
Jowar Or Jonna Roti (sorghum Roti) - Milo Flat Bread
If you are interested to know the recipe of the Indian jowar roti, then you should check this out. Jowar roti is gluten free and good for health. You can have it with any type of curry. It tastes a little different from the normal roti. Do try making it and... - 96.2615
How To Make Chicken Cutlets
This is our basic method / recipe to make Chicken Cutlets - feel free to make changes to the spice mixture. - 122.827
Ratalu Puri - Bhajiya Or Pakora - Purple Yam Fritters
1. For the batter: In a mixing bowl, add the chickpea flour, salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander cumin powder and mix well. Slowly pour about a tablespoon of water at first, mix well and break any lumps if formed.
2. Once the batter is... - 0
Mexican Chile Rellenos
1. Roast the whole poblano peppers on a high flame gas burner, in the oven or under a broiler, until the skin is lightly charred.
2. Let the peppers cool slightly, then using a sharp tipped knife, make a 'T' shaped slit in the peppers, and... - 90.3137
Don't settle for a bland curry when you can do more! Fresh steamed cauliflower can be a feast ideal for lunch or dinner. Cook this simple dish at home and enjpoy a simple cajun dish from Beryl Stokes. - 87.6849
Steamed Kale With Homemade Tahini Sauce - Part 1 : Introduction
Here in an interesting video that updates you on how to easily make healthy meals for fat loss and vibrant health. This part of the video is informative and introduces to the ingredients required to make steamed kale with homemade tahini sauce. Watch part two... - 96.8938
Peaches And Black Cherries
Dip the peaches one at a time in a pan of boiling water.
Plunge them into cold water and slip off the skins.
Discard the water.
Mix the sugar or acesulfame-K and 1/3 cup water in a saucepan large enough to hold all six peaches.
Bring the sugar and water to... - 37.1964
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt in a bowl; set aside.
3. Combine sour cream, butter, and vanilla in a medium bowl. Add sugar; beat with a mixer at medium speed until combined. Add egg whites and egg; beat well. Stir... - 35.3317
1 In a small bowl, add yogurt along with raspberry sauce.
2 Place in the refrigerator and chill.
3 Meanwhile, cut the strawberries into halves.
4 Peel the peaches, pit, and cut them into 16 pieces.
5 Peel and cut the kiwi into eight slices,... - 38.1175
Finger Licking Chicken Salad
1. Toss chicken, celery, oranges and grapes in covered plastic container.
2. For dipping sauce, combine yogurt, mayonnaise, soy sauce and pumpkin pie spice in small covered plastic container.
3. Pack chicken mixture and dipping sauce in insulated bag with ice... - 34.6698
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Mix brownie mix with water.
Form into 1-inch balls.
Dip into confectioners' sugar, with a pinch of cinnamon if desired, and place onto nonstick cookie sheet.
Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
32 Cookies. - 29.8029
Organic Eggs Blueberry French Toast
Looking for an easy French toast recipe that will please your guests and leave them asking for more? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch to know more. - 103.811
Put the mascarpone, sugar, and vanilla extract in a heavy-based saucepan and heat gently until the sugar has dissolved.
Remove from the heat and set aside to cool for 15 minutes.
Whisk in the fromage frais.
Place the orange zest and juice in a small bowl and... - 34.4281
In a bowl entirely free of grease, beat the egg whites until just starting to stiffen and trickle in the sugar as you beat.
The beaten mixture should have a just-pourable consistency.
Stir in the almonds and grated lemon rind.
Heat, stirring constantly (this... - 37.9818
Raspberry Crunch Fool
1) In a food processor, place together 1/3 of raspberries with half the icing sugar and blend until smooth.
2) Pass the raspberry mixture through a sieve to remove the pips.
3) In a bowl, beat together cream cheese, yogurt, orange zest... - 42.1994
This Raspberry Coulis will compel you to ask for more and more once you taste it. Try this fruity raspberry dip with Cheesecake, Poached Pears or Baked Brie. Feel free to opine about this Raspberry Coulis here. - 29.583
Cocoa Coffee Mousse
1. In a clean grease free bowl, combine yolks, castor sugar and vanilla essence. Lightly beat until the sugar has dissolves.
2. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, blend cocoa and coffee with hot milk.
3. Pour in the remaining milk and stir to blend with... - 46.2982
Best summer drink ever! Explore this video to know it all. Pomegranate martini is a wonderfully refreshing drink. The sweet and crisp taste makes you feel all happy and gives that twist and kick. Ideally, have chilled martini glasses ahead of time, as it... - 111.108
Banana Crisp On A Stick
Prepare gelatin as directed on package.
Allow to cool until thick but not set.
Crush corn flakes and spread on a small plate.
Sprinkle with fructose.
Peel banana and cut in half horizontally.
Place each half on the end of a wooden popsicle or lollipop... - 38.3561
Whole Wheat French Toast With Quick Berry Sauce
1. In a medium bowl add in the strawberries and raspberries. Microwave for 5 minutes until hot and soft.
2. Take out the bowl from the microwave and add in the sugar free instant strawberry gelatin. Mix well and set aside.
3. In a medium bowl add in... - 0
The fondant is a candy made from sugar paste. Thick and creamy, the fondant is a cooked candy and is flavored with vanilla. Sweetened with added corn sirup, the fondant can be shaped into small balls by hand and served as dessert candies. - 39.4297
Quick And Easy Baked Chicken Tenders With Sauce
Why order a takeout when you can make your own flavor-packed fare at home, in just 30 minutes? Betty whomps up a finger-licking good crispy chicken tenders in spicy-sweet sauce. It’s simple enough for weeknight cooking and a delicious enough to serve to... - 101.868
Achappam - Flower Shaped Cookies
1. Add coconut milk into the flour in small quantities, kneading all the time, to make a soft dough.
2. Gradually add the eggs and whisk to make a thick batter.
3. Stir in sugar, sesame seeds, cumin seeds and salt.
4. Heat oil in a wok and warm the achappam... - 40.3213
Apple Apricot Charlotte
1. Peel, core and slice apples.
2. Place in a pan with the butter, lemon peel, cinnamon and sugar.
3. Cook gently until apples are a soft pulp without free liquid.
4. Cool. While cooling, puree apricots in an electric blender.
5. Combine with apple puree.
6.... - 43.4311
Chocolate Covered Doughnuts
Dissolve yeast in warm water in a large mixing bowl.
Add next 5 ingredients and 1 cup flour; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer 2 minutes or until blended.
Stir in remaining flour.
Cover and let rise in a warm place (85°), free from drafts, 1 hour or... - 39.1159
Molasses Oat Bran Cookies
In large bowl, combine sugar, oil, egg product and molasses; mix well.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
By hand, stir flour, oats, oat bran, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, salt and cloves into sugar mixture until well blended.
Cover;... - 41.1963
Sugar Free Dip Recipes By Category